shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hmmm by the way the story is moving really fast towards its destiny really fast on a roller coaster 🀣

hmmm for me i have realized one thing k chahe nivi ny sid ko sacrifice divya k liye kiya ho ya wo apni life mai jo kuc krti hy till now mjhe aik cheez ka yakeen hai n that is she wants to b near sid...she really dont know herself but she wants to b with sid...us k dil ki gehrayun mai sirf sid hai..

anybody remember that episode jb sid divya k ghar py tha putul b thi aur sid ne kaha tha k hum janay na janay ye qainat xrur janti hai k hamare dil k kis kone mai konsi chaya chupi hai aur hamari zindagi hamen usi rah py ly chalti hai...

tou putul k dil ki gehrayun mai sirf sid hai lekin wo putul jo hamesha se apne liye kuc nahi krti hamesha dosron ka sochti hai usy abhi tk khud b ye ehsaas nahi hua hai...

and another sid putul scene jb sharma's sood house ayay thay aur terrace py sid ny putul se kaha tha tumhare raaz mjhe b batao usne kaha tha mera tou koi raaz nahi hai sid ny kaha aisa tou ho hi nahi sakta tou putul ny kaha han chahti hn yash parh likh jae dadi bhi theek rhy papa b khush rhy tou sid ny pocha tha aur tum putul...tou putul ny kaha mai maine tou apne barey mai kbhi socha hi nahi

wo jis rastay py chal ri hy usay khud b nahi pta k wo kis k liye aisa kr ri hai kia us k dil mai hai..

but for me wht i can see n feel its only sid in her heart

i dont know when nivi is going to realize all these things but she will realize very soon...
situations will make her realize

phir kyu isi pyar se nivedita ko hai inkaar
Edited by shaf13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himabindu05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well written Shaf..Sooo Sweet..Ur Hinglish words are really really cute...πŸ˜†
Whatever u have wrtten is true...in the first 50 epis..whtever dialgue took place between NivArth or rather Sid Putul...it is the steering wheel to the story..u tremember all the dialogues??Even for me..they are etched deep in my heart and make lots of sense...Remember that dialogue where he says ""I have been made3 for U and U have been made for me and nothing will change that or that dialogue where he says Howmuch ever far U go away from me..No power in this world will ever remove u from my heart..even for a second!!How i love each and ever dialogue of Siddharth...
And the story too probably demanded their separation to a point of no return and then BAM!! things change transitions happen so that everything falls into place...God has blessed their union...the locket and that photo reflection...all these will reach their proper destination!And most impotrtant for all Sid putul fans ...their pheres..albeit incomplete!!
Virens character has always been unpredictable and his past purposely kept under cover..those phone calls..those disappearnaces...and his bechaini in those initial days...him taking risks withouteven bothering for his life,,,his bitterness..All these show that his heart was brokin verybadly and it is still not mended wholly and so the insecurities still thrive in him...
This woman who will enter rather reenter his life will bring about solace to lots of wounded heart and the end will be good!!
Edited by himabindu05 - 12 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: himabindu05

Well written Shaf..Sooo Sweet..Ur Hinglish words are really really cute...πŸ˜†

Whatever u have wrtten is true...in the first 50 epis..whtever dialgue took place between NivArth or rather Sid Putul...it is the steering wheel to the story..u tremember all the dialogues??Even for me..they are etched deep in my heart and make lots of sense...Remember that dialogue where he says ""I have been made3 for U and U have been made for me and nothing will change that or that dialogue where he says Howmuch ever far U go away from me..No power in this world will ever remove u from my heart..even for a second!!How i love each and ever dialogue of Siddharth...
And the story too probably demanded their separation to a point of no return and then BAM!! things change transitions happen so that everything falls into place...God has blessed their union...the locket and that photo reflection...all these will reach their proper destination!And most impotrtant for all Sid putul fans ...their pheres..albeit incomplete!!
Virens character has always been unpredictable and his past purposely kept under cover..those phone calls..those disappearnaces...and his bechaini in those initial days...him taking risks withouteven bothering for his life,,,his bitterness..All these show that his heart was brokin verybadly and it is still not mended wholly and so the insecurities still thrive in him...
This woman who will enter rather reenter his life will bring about solace to lots of wounded heart and the end will be good!!

thnku hima 😳

yes i remember all scenes of sid putul n all dialogues of both of them seriously yaar it was just superb the first 50 episodes πŸ˜› thnx RSji for all that

hmmm han unki separation tou demand ki thi us time aisa hona shayad xruri tha

mai aur tu kia sb sid putul fans ko sb kuc yaad hai yaar sid putul k beech ki har baat yaad hai πŸ˜›

but when is she going to enter 😑 she was not in the precap yesterday

n now another big thing now nivi is pregnant hima wht to think of it ? y nivi pregnant ? wht was the need of dis ??
shaf13 thumbnail
acha hima sun yaar wo locket tou nivi ny divya ko de diya tha na ?? aur chanchal ny jo locket liya tha same wesa hi wo kahan hai kis k paas hai ??
shaf13 thumbnail
where is everyone akshi...shelly..suzi...kavi..hima and all where r u guyz ?? 😑
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi-sidputul

oye i am here

hiiiπŸ₯³

oa akshi tu gayb kyu rehti hai 😑
ja mai tujhse naraz hn

tu forum py aati nahi hai na 😭😭
shaf13 thumbnail

hmmm thnx πŸ˜›
shaf13 thumbnail

tum konsi film dekhogi putul remember that scene of sid putul πŸ˜›

manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes... Sid Putul is the best couple in the whole world...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by manoo.18 - 12 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manoo.18

Yes... Sid Putul is the best coupe in the whole world...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

thnx for agreeing dear thnx alot

yes sid putul really the bestest bestest couple in the whole world its true πŸ˜›