Crazyincredible Tuesday Thread-Save GHSP

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For New and Old Crazy Members!!! ' GiRlS Please read the rules!!

Introduce yourself to everyone (name and why)... as members would like to know about you.          Crazie Incredibles thread is a fun thread... and we are here to have fun! ' So it is important to keep the thread clean.          For CRAZIES... Maan & Geet are equal and Maaneet love is divine...therefore we love Maaneet to the core...           No bashing of characters / actors is tolerated in crazy thread...           No bad words should be used to describe any character/actor. If you are angry with any character or scene, just say U are angry!!! Or be angry with CVs.          No bashing of Maan or Geet will be tolerated - WARNING to ALL!!!          If any bashing is found in the thread. 3 warnings will be given & then after that they will be thrown out of the thread.          We call DEV - DEV(IL)... please mention as such when u quote in the thread.          We are not Fans of NAAS, NT & DEV(IL)..Don't bash them.. just criticize them!!!! ' You can include them in the analysis.            Quote each other limited to 3 quotes...  

If any rule is offended by any crazies, beautiful and wonderful sazaas are given to them By SAZAA GIVERS

******ALL crazies who open a thread will have to post the rules*******

******Topic Starter...will give the analysis in the next post!!! 

Reserve your place crazies

Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

loved the episode it has the perfect blend of humor, drama...

the flow was good..lesson to be learnt never to interfere between hubby and wife...
you will only end up being villan...
today amritsar's family's anger justified...
maaneet lied to them..
i want the real msk to emerge and face the teji...
till now teji didn't encounter the man behind balwant...
save ghsp continue to sign the petition...
Edited by rajeev the best - 12 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Save GHSP and sign the petition...

At last Mama ki jasooshi rang layi...Mama reavealed the truth of MSK...

Pakda pakdi scene was hilarious ...

At last Maan ka sachchai samne aa gayi but I want that maaneet mil ke ye sachchai biji ko bole  but nahi hua ...

Beji shocked...

Biji ne sahi kaha pati patni ke bij dushro ko nahi ana chahiye ...Biji ko ab akal aayi...

Geet was try to told the truth but Beji and Teji ne nahi suna ...and Biji chala gaya ...

Geet was behind Biji but geet ke baat nahi suni...

I don't like Teji ne jis tera Maan se baat ki and Biji ne maan ko beaiman bola ...ZGeet ko vhi kuch nahi bolne dia...

Lucky Preeto ka scene was fine...

Precap...Maan ka asli MSK wala chehara without Turban I liked this ,...Maan said to Geet get ready and lets go to Delhi but I think Biji will Maaneet ko rokenga...

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

keep calling & mailing the channel ... sign the petition ... till we get the news GHSP is safe ... 

I really want maan to give teeji his piece of mind ...

I want maan to speak to tejji & beeji & clear all confusion ... not be just calm & silent ... i hope they show that they understand the seriousness of the issue ...

Y should Maan listen to tejji's non-sense even after his identity is revealed ... I did not like the fact that he kept quiet ... well i guess he thought that as they were in anger they will not understand ... no use talking to them ... it's like banging ur head to the wall ...

How can they call him that he is a cheater did they not see the love for geet what maan has ... & how could they not figure out the reason why maan became driver ... his explanation to nandini was fine ... not complete but it was fine & proved that he loved geet more than himself ... when they could hear the convo that ballu is maan ... Y did not they listen to the whole convo ... dumb heads ...😡😡😡

me going back to signing the petition 😆C U girls later ...

the episode was ok ... did not like the way MSK was exposed ... but as the bottom caption indicated i knew he would be exposed today
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Dnt trust fb tweet msg until we get confirmation... Plz keep on signing..

Plz ck page 1 of ghsp forum jyoti di has added note to save ghsp show thrd
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

SAVE OUR GHSP OUR MAANEET...

Edited after epi

Episode was awesome...finally MAANEET's truth is out...Loved MAANEET's expressions today...DD and GC were awesome like always...

Mamaji ki wajah se sach iss tarah saamne aaya...Mamaji aaj finally proved he is a talented jasoos!

When  the truth came out and when Beeji was initially only pointing fingers towards Maan to how he cud lie and backstab and all, it was really beautiful and touchy to see how Geet was defending her Maan and his actions thru her eyes as well as her silence...Geet' eyes and words expressed her respect, admiration, pride and love for her Maan and Geet wanted to tell everyone that her Maan is a man of principles...Geet wanted to make Maasi teji and all realize that they r having a false impression abt Maan...Geet can never see her Maan being insulted or humiliated by others afterall MAANEET r one so even their self-respect and self-esteem is one so both cannot see others insulting their beloved their life in front of each other...MAANEET did not lie but were hiding the truth bcuz of the circumstances and they were waiting for the right moment...

Maasi and Teji felt MAANEET cheated them and hurt them...Geet's tears of pain, guilt and sorry while she was trying to explaining it to everyone and then in Maasi's room...Geet was trying her best to explain it to them but nobody was ready to listen...Right now they do not know  about MAANEET's divine and sacred bond, their true divine and genuine feelings and that MAANEET r epitome of truth honesty and transparency...so Maasi and Teji r having such a wrong opinion abt MAANEET...MAANEET were not lying but hiding the truth for a while because they were waiting for the right moment to tell everyone...hiding something for a while for a good and noble reason is considered higher than zillion truths and MAANEET were doing the same  for a noble reason MAANEET did all this just to show it to Maasi's family the divinity, purity and truth of MAANEET's relationship atooth ristha and to show that both r the happiest with each other and both r the luckiest to have found each other...Once Maasi Teji and all wud realize this abt MAANEET's relationship then everything will be fine...i feel Pammi will make Maasi and Teji understand MAANEET's bond and how both can go to any extent for each other and how their life starts and ends with each other...Maan tells Geet it is better to go back to Delhi for the timebeing and later comeback and explain everything to Maasi teji and all...Geet's pain, worry and concern is also understandable...she does not want to leave her Maasi's family in so much pain...more than pain Geet does not want her Maasi Teji and all to have a wrong opinion abt her Maan...let's c wat happense 2mrw...May be MAANEET will clear everything before going to Delhi...MAANEET wud go back to delhi with blessings of Maasi Teji and all afterall MAANEET cannot leave their dear and near ones in pain, MAANEET r known for spreading happiness, love and positivity...

Teji was speaking to Maan with so much anger and hatred bcuz he feels Maan has hurt his sister Geet and for hiding his identity...then how come teji does not realize even his wife Pammi is someone's sister daughter...how can Teji not see that he is hurting Pammi so much...MAANEET  were hiding truth bcuz they wanted to show the strength, purity, divinity and truth of their bond of care and love, mutual trust, understanding, transparency, honesty, pride, respect, admiration and worship and also to make Maasi teji and all believe that MAANEET will be the happiest with each other...But teji did not even try to listen to Maan...May be teji has forgotten the feelings of love concern and respect like poor Pammi always says...just hope MAANEET wud make teji realize his mistake of mistreating his wife Pammi bcuz Pammi is such  a sweet loving and caring person she truly deserves all the love, respect and happiness from her husband...

Lucky and Preetho were hilarious!

Loved the precap...so emotional and beautiful precap...MAANEET r going back to Delhi...

Now back to signing petitions and sending messages...I'm sure V all MAANEETIANS will be successful in our mission our dream our wish of saving 'Our Life Our GHSP Our MAANEET'...

Also please comment on DD's and GC's profile, pics, videos on IF, hit chaska meter, vote for Gold Awards...
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
Res.
Keep up the halla bol save GHSP mission.
We will win.
sumona28 thumbnail
@Hima awesome analysis dear . I don't like Beji and TEji . They insulted Maan and hima I wanted too that Maan tell the truth...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

mona ... me signing ... i agree with u ...

sumona28 thumbnail
Hima today I was busy tau abhi abhi tumhara os ka link dekha . I will read this after and will comment...