FF: Nivren - Dosti aur Pyaar Chapter 12 Updated

Faj10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi!! I'm new to the forum but have been a silent reader 4 quite a while now! My friends challenged me to write an FF as they knew I was a big fan of Nivren! So here goes:

Character sketch
  • Nivedita Sharma:

Called Nivi by family and friends. She is 21 years old, is sweet and simple. She loves her family very much and her best friend Nisha who lives with her. Marriage is on the table for her, but she refuses any guy that her family try and show her. But one day, a guy comes along and changes her world.

• Viren Sood:

A 23 year old, modern, young and handsome boy of today. All girls drool over him as he walks past them. He works in a photography business as a creative designer and photographer as this is what he enjoys. He lives with his older sister Shruti and his Aunt Kamya. He has never been in love with anyine and his family are looking for someone to marry him. He tries to avoid this topic anyway he can. However, that meeting on that day turned his world around.

• Nisha Mehta:

She is Nivi's best friend and lives with Nivi aswell. Nisha's parents died when she was 12 years old so Nivi's parents adopted her into the family. She is always relaxed and laid back and can help anyone in need. She is trying to help Nivi's family to get Nivi married as she keeps on saying no. Nisha knows Nivi too well and can tell each other anything and everything. They feel more like sister's than best friends!

• Shruti Sood:

Viren's older sister who about to get married. She is the romantic type and lives in her own world half of the time. But she can find solutions to problems easily. She badly wants Viren to get married as she doesn't want her Aunt Kamya to be the only woman in the house taking care of everything.

• Other:

Nivi's parents - Niharika and Keshav Sharma

Viren's Aunt or Tayiji - Kamya Sood

Part 1
"NIVI!" Niharika shouted.
"What's wrong mom?" Nivi asked scared to what her mom was shouting for.
"Kuch nahi. It's just that it's your first day at work and I want to be the first person to send you off."
"Oh, is that it?" said Nivi in a joking way.
"What do you mean is that it?" asked Niharika seriously.
"I'm joking mom, calm down!" said Nivi just to calm her down. " Of course I want you to be the first to send me off with your's and dad's blessings. As long as I have that, everything will be fine."

Niharika kissed Nivi's forehead and said, " Look at you, all grown up."
A tear came out of her mom's eyes. Nivi said, " Mom, why are you crying? Please don't cry."

Niharika replied while wiping her tears, " Kuch nahi, it's tears of happiness. Seeing you all grown up, makes me realise you aren't a child anymore. That you can take care of yourself and I want to find the best husband for you."

Nivi feeling uncomfortable talking about her marriage again changes the topic and says quickly, " Mom, mujhe book lagi hai aur mujhe jaana hai thodi der mein."

So Niharika went to get Nivi's breakfast. Nivi went upstairs to wake up Nisha. Nisha had a bad habit of waking up late, so it was Nivi's job to always wake her up. Suprisingly to Nivi, Nisha had managed to wake up by herself today.

Nivi found Nisha getting ready by the mirror and said, " Arre, yeh kya, tu utt gayi?"
" Ha, it's your first day at work,that's why I woke up early to send you off." Nisha replied.

What is it with everyone wanting to send me off? Nivi thought to herself.

They both went downstairs, had breakfast and talked until Nivi had to leave. Nisha and Nivi's parents sent her off with good lucks, hugs and blessings. Nivi was excited but nervous. She didn't know what was in store for her, but neither did he.

So, what did you think? I'd really like to read your comments and if you have any suggestions on any improvements, feel free to comment. If you want me to carry on with this please say!πŸ˜›πŸ˜Šxxx

Edited by Faj10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faj10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita99

so far so good. Nice intro.

Thanks!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey this is great, cant wait till they meet, do carry on😊
Faj10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hey this is great, cant wait till they meet, do carry on😊

Hi! Thanks 4 the comment ! And they will be meeting soon!!!πŸ˜‰
MoniikAvita thumbnail
Lovely beginning,
cnt wait for their meeting and hope there is more to come. Great name as well!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
Faj10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoniikAvita

Lovely beginning,
cnt wait for their meeting and hope there is more to come. Great name as well!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Thanks Monika! Can't wait 2 read urs!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

really its too gudπŸ˜›

great job.πŸ‘
wil wait for more
title is nice n characters' intro is gud
Faj10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

really its too gudπŸ˜›

great job.πŸ‘
wil wait for more
title is nice n characters' intro is gud

Thanks! Just 2 let u know, u won't hav 2 wait that long!!
😊
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i really love it waww u know i love this kind that story is carry on about carry on sweeti u will rock ... nivi think all want to get her out so fanny love it plz continue sooon
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very good beginning and yes do continue I have a feeling I know whats coming my way but cant wait to see it written down.