When Happily Ever After became Once Upon a Time...

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishita131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nicely Written !!! 
I always keep looking out for the electric purple of your writing , eagerly waiting for it !!!! 😊

--sunshine-- thumbnail
RES
Thank god a topic from u :P
---edited----
Are you CWB. okay jokes apart. Today abhay was in worst condition then pia. Though Pia lost most precious thing called memories but she will have less pain(cz there will be a deep pain in her heart). And Abhay we will always be there waiting to get freed to go to pia. And pia though will be lost in her dreams but will always come carry a heavy heart that will be coz of the reason that she still misses her love her soulmate. She will always have a heart that will always beat 4 abhay even after no memory of Abhay. Like today she will always try to remember her past and will always try to dugg out her past. But one day she will get successful and that day the persons who are destined to meet will finally meet each other.

Chillz i like your title alot and u wrote really well.
Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They are bound to meet again. As it's destiny and nobody can fight with destiny.
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True..?? If Metz had been a little selfless in Love..that wuld have been the most viewable scene..!!Atleast I wished for that..!!
But Life needs some Saucy Evilish Grin sprinkled over..!!
Abhay knew it from beginning..There wuld be all this difficulties in btw them..
Lyf makes you fall in love ❤️...and also makes you cry...It maybe ironical but its true that you come to know the value of precious relations until the make you cryy!!...
But Abhay has even taken away ,this right of crying from Pia..!!The very right that she could remember him till her existences..!!Pia begged him not to..Not to erase ,to remove his memories,she culd survive with them..!!But,Abhay did erased it.. I don't feel in here anyone is at finger point..Abhay did what he thought is suitable for making Pia's life a Heaven..!! rather then giving her a Living Hell.!!
Emptiness..!! True..? I wuld love to see how will she figure it out..Fire though frozen but,this Wind will blow away all the flora n sand away.. Will Enlighten The Fire Flame Of Their Love Again..!!
And About u're topic title..True..?? It gives you pain when Happily Ever after turns out to be Once upon a Time..!!
But, you forgetting the main theme,Once Upon a Time is written at the beginning of a Story..And Happily Ever after at the End..!! When life's brings in all happiness,fulfilling all our desires making nothing to remain as our aim , our goal..than,Life is little lame.. when you have everything u ask for,it's makes u ignore something very important..!!Not everytime the case may be is always there..??
There Love Is A fairytale, though A Dark one.. Blessing from divine forces was always there with there love.. *Proof* Well,Sometimes you could just feel it..
 Though there love story is Dark..It has more Brightness than any-other Fairytale with Glitter Powder..!!
The Brightness of love pure n divine..!! 

Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not only abiya fans, it made me too feel so emotional about their parting....it was so painful for abhay to erase piya's memories and walk out of her life...

their hug and the way abhay was crying and emotionally kissing her forehead and hugging tightly with passion when she was hypnotized was literally painful for us to see abhay in that condition...

the way they showed flashbacks in reverse order was amazing...hats off to cv's for showing us a very passionate way of their love story...
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

you know what Today's episode was the most emotional in show's history I think.Last time , I think I cried this much in maha episode, and Piya's accident . But, Today I cried more than ever. There have been emotional episodes in the past, but I don't think it matches up to today. This whole week has been one heck of a roller coaster for me. From my sickness , personal life turmoil to this show ending rumours, and then today's, and last week episode. I really do not have anywords to say. The pain, agony, suffering I feel right now . I have never experience before. It's like a knife stabbed through my heart. The pain Abhay felt was so natural, and raw. It was like I am almost there. It was a reality for me, even though it's a show. I don't think I ever cried for any t.v. character as much as I cried for Abhay today.  Even Damon, I tried him for in T.V.D. , but it can compare to Abhay's. The whole 10 mins of Abhiya. All I did was had tear in my eyes. I am still crying. Half my mascara got ruined, and my make up when I was outside having lunch.😆. You are right no matter what these together are sealed by fate, and destiny. They will meet again, fall in love, and emerge strong together than before. Their love will emerge victorious. I think the leap is kind taken by cvs to make Abhiya's love more stronger. Piya is already haunted by her past even though she has amensia now. That lump in heart still there. She will search for answers to her quest. Believe when she discovers it, she will regain her memory back. Abhay will soon wake up. He will protect Piya from werewolf again, and Piya again will fall for him. I think this track will make Abhay realize that no matter how hard he tries to distance himself away from Piya to give ger a normal life. It won't matter because she still going to find her way to him, and he is going too. He will realize that Piya is his soulmate, and they are binded . I love how you summounded it up that Maithali had the power to accept her defeat, and let Abhiya have their fairy tale. By taking Piya's precious moments, Abhay is depriving Piya of something very important part of her life.  I just Abhay wakes from his slumber soon, and I can't wait to see what happens. How these come across each other.

Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So true. The words You've used to capture Abhiya's departure into the unknown. Fate always has a way of playing cupid. This meeting will be different because this time Pia is a lot wiser than she'd ever been before. She's grown up. Abhay forgot one thing. Lifes never predicatable. Pia will choose the same route again to Abhay but only difference is... Pia isn't the naive orphan any more. She knows what it feels to be loved. So Abhay hold on tight. Pia's coming your way to share your pain and your love
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes , With today's episode PKYEK is back to square one. I only hope that the Creatives do not take forever to bring back Abhay.
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nicely written...
of course they will meet again ...
but this leap was much needed to start the story freshly...
in between story got out of track and to bring it back...leap was necessary...
but i want to see tracker ...😆 and her reaction after seeing pia's new look...even kabir