PKYEK Daily Discussion Thread(23rd may 2011)

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hello everyone🤗,

let's discuss about our dearest show

let's start sharing our analysis and comments about good and bad of the show😉

but still we need some rules here:-)

1)no actor basing
2)only discuss about the show
2)Do NOT quote more than 3 times(i know this rule will never be followed as we have many spammers here🤣🤣)
3)we can reserve first page for the takes so we need not to search for them here and there😆...u can write your take about the episode,if u want to write only about a couple or a character,then that's also ok😉

got the permission for this thread from PKYEK dev team😉

as we have many threads about bringing up PKYEK on top rang,so i will say just one think,plzzz rate rate the show on chaska meter and plzz be active as much as u can😉

so let's start the chit chat😃

Credit
Idea for the thread:  KMH2 Forum, Mohabbat Lounge😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom1234 thumbnail

piya came to meet abhay,he said her that she have to forget him,she said no but he said sorry to her an hypnotised her and she stood like a statue,he tied a locket around her neck and said that it will protect her,he left her and went ahead,little tears came in his eyes😭😭😭😭...then mr.dobriyaal and all came and took her

after one year

finally we got to see our fav CWB🤣🤣..sitting with her chai he said that th story is again going to start
then mr.dobriyaal and madhu were shown,then panchi came and they were talking about after 1 year isha and piya are returning and piya suffered from amnesia and now sh don't remmber anything of past 1 year which happened in dehradoon

will write th rest soon,abhi add aaya😆

---edited---

then misha on the airport,then piya came out and misha said that u became a model,u have changed so much,and they went to paris...then misha and piya waiting for their dad,then piya closed her eyes and tried to remember what all happened in past 1 year,after she entered in dehradoon in chai waale ki dukaan😆,she is not able to recall anything

then the episode finished,no precap

abhay is buried under the snow,piya is changed,now let's see what happens next
Edited by blossom1234 - 12 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks yaar...baas isi thread ki kaami thi..😉
drmaha thumbnail
m eagerly waiting for todays episode...

m really y abhay and pia got separated...?😔
 how pia loses her memory...?😲

blossom1234 thumbnail
@ -Rumi-...thank u and your most welcome🤗
@drmaha...i have updated the take,plzz check it out and i am so sad,abhiya got separated😭
-veena.shona- thumbnail

aaj ka epi mast tha👍🏼

luvd Misha's new look😳

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i can't stop crying, and stupid desi**fo*** is uploading the episode so freaking late.. i am crying dude. u should see. how can they get seperated. cvs u r such big bullies
blossom1234 thumbnail
@veena_rocks..ya veenu r right,mish was looking super cute and so piya😍
blossom1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: syria2014

i can't stop crying, and stupid desi**fo*** is uploading the episode so freaking late.. i am crying dude. u should see. how can they get seperated. cvs u r such big bullies

ya i saw the episode and updated the take😭😭😭..i know yaar,abhiya got separated,feeling like crying😭😭,but let's see,future mein wo phir se milenge that's for sure😉 Edited by blossom1234 - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode was fabulous..piya looks stunning..