Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Appu, here's some fancy help so that you can choreograph AS, not that you'll need it (oh and I assume AS will be the main attraction of the song):

Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

True. But I'm the one irresistable here. Even Zuby wanted to hug me. Must be my female charms *flips hair and pops gum*

Zuby finds you irresistible. She also said she's been married to Dutta for over a year. I'm getting a very confused and mixed feeling here!!!
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Even I feel like hugging you, Ana, may I?! 🤗 And ya, I might pull your cheeks too alongside 😃.

Do not touch the cheeks! They're for Dutta only.
Moontide thumbnail

At least your new reflection's smoking hot, grandma.

So thats who you see when you look at Dutta ðŸ˜²
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Zuby finds you irresistible. She also said she's been married to Dutta for over a year. I'm getting a very confused and mixed feeling here!!!

Basically every woman in here is schizophrenic, except me. I really am married to Dutta.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

AS dancing dressed as in option A...🤣

🤣
🤣🤣

Your Dance shoow already a chartbuster with AS's special performance.

Ya, like in dance programs, at the end of the show the judges themselves come on the stage and dance with the participants, so similarly just imagine Aayisaheb and Purohitjee walking up to the stage and dancing, with Dutta and Nakusha looking on clapping with a slight smile on their faces...I have a special song for them, just imagine Aayisaheb and Purohitjee dancing EXACTLY like this (dance, expressions, everything!)...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGknRbV1dNQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail

Do not touch the cheeks! They're for Dutta only.

Gecko! Thou too????? OK so come lets get to work. You do the honours to her right cheek, I will pull the right one. Then take turns with the hugs. Plant some pecks on the rosy-nosy-tip may be?
What say Appu? 
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Ya, like in dance programs, at the end of the show the judges themselves come on the stage and dance with the participants, so similarly just imagine Aayisaheb and Purohitjee walking up to the stange and dancing, with Dutta and Nakusha looking on clapping with a slight smile on their faces...I have a special song for them, just imagine Aayisaheb and Purohitjee dancing EXACTLY like this (dance, expressions, everything!)...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGknRbV1dNQ[/YOUTUBE]

LMAAAO! 😆😆😆😆😆😆
deactivated1 thumbnail

Gecko! Thou too????? OK so come lets get to work. You do the honours to her right cheek, I will pull the right one. Then take turns with the hugs. Plant some pecks on the rosy-nosy-tip may be?
What say Appu? 

Don't objectify me -_-
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just trying to imagine Zuby in her A-liner, thumkas bang on singing...
Salaame PIC/ Meri Jaan/ Zara Kubul kar lo...

The Dutta pic Elysias put up...thats Dutta watching Zuby...

OMG that was REALLY hilarious, Moony 🤣🤣🤣!! Salame picke meri jaan zara kubool kar lo...🤣🤣🤣