<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
...because it is the day in which one of our very special friends entered the world, bringing with her joy, brilliance, and a trail of happiness in her wake!
Please wish a wonderful, fun-filled birthday to our very sweet, caring, and kind friend...

🥳akki-rockstar(Swati)!🥳

Many many happy returns of the day dear, thank you for being such a loving friend to me on IF!🤗 I can never forget all the fun we had in RF, and all the siggies and avis you made me even though you were closed.😳 I hope your birthday is filled with much love, blessings, and gifts from all your family and friends!
Here is a little something I made for you...hope you like it!😉😃

Lots and lots of love,
Janu

hey lalitha di,...thank u so much for this wonerful post..just luvd it..thanks a lot for so much birthday wishes..im so happy to see this..

i was out of station on mah b'day..when i came back..first of all i chkd mytho forum...yay!!...

im so so sooo happy to see this..just luvd my gifts...used them...

thanks a lot for so much luv n praise di..<3<3..luv ya so much...

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

⭐️Messages from Others⭐️
From Gunia

From Parina

Janamdin bahut bahut mubarak .. Bhagwan aapki har manukamna puri karen
God Bless U dear ..

this one without Bday mention one it .. if u like to use like this later ::))

Lots of Love
Pari

@gunia...thanks a tonn sweetheart for the lovely gifts..just luvd both sigs..thank u so much for the wishes hun..mwah!!!!!!

@parina..thanks  a lot hun for ur warm wishes...thank u so much for the lovely gifts..luvd them...used them..luv the b'day card...thank u so very much..mwah!!!!

thank u so much for ur sweet wishes ...
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

Hey Swati!

wishin' u the bestest birthday dear
filled with loadz of love, luck, happiness, name, fame & money!

God Bless Always & Forever

have a great day then a rockin' year ahead

Loadz of love & wishes, hugz*
shikhu

Awww...thank u sooo much sweets for being here...thank u so much for ur warm b'day wishes...thanks a lot..n i just luvd the gifts...so beautiful...thanks a bunch..<3...mwah!!...<3<3<3...luv ya<3...
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedo

Happy Birthday Swati!!  🤗 I wish you lots of blessings, love and happiness! Hope your day is a memorable one! ❤️

Some gifts:

Love V. 🤗

hey vedo..thank u so much buddy for so cute wishes..luvd the cards n gifts..thank u so much..mwah!!...used the sigs..luvd them from the bottom of my heart...thank u so very much..<3<3<3<3<3