It's time to say good byeee...

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I remember the day i entered this forum...i never knew that this will become my life one day...the part of my life which i will be madly in love with...the moments i live here are gonna stay with me forever...those precious , magical moments...the place this forum has made in my heart cannot be replaced by anything...
cant believe it has been 2 whole years...even more than that from the day i have been a part of this forum...tum sab se ke saath naachte gaate time kab beet gaya...pata hi nahi chala...i owe a lot to this forum...i have learn  so many things here...from creativity to living life ...so many shades of life ...and then i learn ...siggy making , vm making , ff writing , one shot writing , icons making  and etc etc from this forum only...every moment i was here was very special...

have done the craziest thing's here...from awaking whole night to just vote for my beloved mayur/arti ... to talking continuously about my mayur / arti...imagining to dreaming to reality and what not...havediscussed every feeling here ...every relationship here...every character here...from father daughter relation to the relation where two people hearts have been exchanged ...everything i do is just attached to the forum...i am so addicted here...

and friends...oh i cant even express guys ki tum sab log mere liye kitne important ho...u all r my life and i mean it...jab tum sab se koi udas ho jaata hain to main automatically udas ho jaati hoon...so take care guys ...iss note ko padhne ke baad koi udas nahi hoga...i never want my friend's to be upset because of me...tum sab meri jaan ho...and i am gonna miss u all...day and night...no every hour...nahi ever minute...leave it...the truth is every second actually...i am so gonna miss everything here...our discussions to drooling to spamming and  to solve fight even...i am gonna miss being peacemaker here...i remember the day when i got my first awards on the forum ... i never expected that...

i was very lucky that i joined the forum...u guys have always showered me with so so much love...i got so so many sister's  here...from mayurians to sgians...tum sab mujhe bigadte rehte ho...meri saari galtiyon ko andekha kar dete ho...awwieee i love u guys...i have got so much love here of which i couldn't;t have ever thought in my life...never...yaha bas pyaar hi pyaar hain...and mujhe toh jald hi diabetes hone waali hain...before entering this forum...i never ever new...that i am stepping in a new family and i now become a part of that family...i cant even thank u guys...because thank is really a small word when it comes to the love u all have showered on me...main toh sabka naam bhi nahi le sakti...because everyone here is so special...and i will not be able to forgive myself if i miss anyone's name...
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
ya guys its time to say bye na...and that too at least for a year...or for forever...i can't say right now...its so difficult to write this...my eyes are turning teary...can't live without u guys...life will be dull without u but i have to take this step...why every lovely thing comes to an end...kash i would have stayed here for ever and forever...but things sometimes are not in our control...sach kahu main jitna likhoongii ...utna hi udaas ho jaongiii and tum log bhi jinta padoge utna udas ho jayenge...as we are just like a family...so let me stop here...

but ya atlast i want to say...if i ever hurt  anyone on the forum...than i swear it was never intentionally...i will like to say sorry to all who have been somehow hurt because of me...acha ab time to go...and haan mayurians...mere paradise ka dhyan rakhna ...active rakhna usse...main shayad beech beech mein kabhi kabhi tapak padoo...because u all know...how much i am gonna miss all our masti...fun...dreaming...spamming and tum sab apna dhyan rakhna...at last but not the least ...i will like to dedicate the song...please do listen...its for u all...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-372RY1-Yso[/YOUTUBE]

the memories i have with me will help me will help me  to live without u guys...i am gonna miss u all...love u alll...hugsss

Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago
OmGsh papoo!! Nooo! :( :(
Ok i will wait until you edit but still papoo u cant go :(

Edited

We met on gagan's helpdesk then on my scrapbook then on paradise and slowly i got to know u more nd more but seriously aj tak jitna bhi jaan payi utni hi tu achi lagi i named u as papoo helper but seriously i cant believe u goin! :(
Papoo i have sweet and sour both memories with ya
U were always there... For me! :(
Tussi jaa rahe ho tussi na jao!
The forum wont be complete without u! Its angel! :(
Bbye! :(Edited by -Annie- - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Annie-

OmGsh papoo!! Nooo! :( :(
Ok i will wait until you edit but still papoo u cant go :(

annie...i have to go...i promised my mom...now i need to concentrate completely on my Currier...and jitna tum log chahte ho ...usse jyaada to main chahti hoon yaha rukhna but  still ...i can't help it...😭
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sur !!!! what is this 😲
you leaving forum. i can't believe it yaar. you are the first friend  i made on this forum. contacted you when i got bashed for my Nupz post.😳
i wish you all the best for your future. i won't say don't forget me as i know its not possible. but i will say some time in future when you have time to sit & think do think of me .🤗🤗
i will miss you very much Sur!!!
hope to meet you again somewhere, someday.
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awww sur..!!  Thats a sad news but hope to see you soon..!! 😃 🤗     Take care dear..!! 🤗   Miss ya..! 🤗
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
youre leaving:(...?
Gee thats sad...youve one of the first firends ive made on i-f..
but never say good-bye...bacuase there is always hope of meeting again...
take care of youre self
love shruti
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i knoww v r not friendss!! bt i know how does it feel when u hav to leave ur frenz for studiess!! i wishh u all d veryy bestt for ur future!! 🤗 n wud sayy keep popping up fr sake of ur frenz as u dunno wt happens when u cum baq!! 🤗

luvv 🤗
vini
-Symphony- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sur dont say ur leavin the forum...
just say u'll be more inactive...
i would want to stay in touch wid you...
weekend me thode time k lie to aa hi sakti hai na...
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhie

Sur !!!! what is this 😲
you leaving forum. i can't believe it yaar. you are the first friend  i made on this forum. contacted you when i got bashed for my Nupz post.😳
i wish you all the best for your future. i won't say don't forget me as i know its not possible. but i will say some time in future when you have time to sit & think do think of me .🤗🤗
i will miss you very much Sur!!!
hope to meet you again somewhere, someday.

awww...shubhie...i remember all that sweetheart...❤️
thanks for the best wishes...haanyaar u r so right...i can't forget anyone here...it's beyond impossible...chahe main kitne din ke liye tum sab se door rahoo...tum sab dil mein rahoge...🤗
awww ...i usually think about u shubhie...gonna miss u loads...🤗
haan ...right...kabhi na kabhi phir jaroor milenge i hope...❤️