Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wah jnab... very wise n clever of you to put up this sorry letter.
Seeing this made my ghussa fly away... πŸ˜†

However... ab madam aa hi gain hain to Welcome back ji... 
Hope your semester (for which u have been staying on this looong chutti..) went well sweety and hope all ur problems are sorted out as well. 

Yes despite the forum not being very active, some thing or  the other has been going on everyday. I'm glad some members still stuck to the forum to keep it alive.
I tried to continue "Exclusively Ambo"  untill my finals came up. And there is also a small treat in "Bebo  Malhotra's diary". So you do  have some pending stuff  to read dear.

Baaki u must have gone thru the current posts.
Oks see u later dear. 
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hoon na akalmand, arre yaar i would have joined the forum a week ago, but thought to write this letter so tum logoon ka gussa thora sa kam ho jaye. glad u liked the letter...
thanks for the welcome, haan yaar semester went well alhamdulliah. don't worry dear i have been visiting the forum regularly it just that i didn't had time to log in and reply, i have read everything, i have read ur treat in bebo's diary
will read it again just to refresh my mind and will leave my comment...
OMG shiv have joined the forum that really awesome...
acha apna suna kia sab ho raha hai, tone summer classes lia hai na, is it started or not... well good luck... see u

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Hello Sweetheart...It Ok...Today Is A Special Day For Me...My Aunt And My Cousin N Shiv B-Day Today N You Gave All Us A Cute Sweet Shocking Entry Day...Glad To See You After A Long Time Afee Dear...Miss You So Much...No Need To Say Sorry We All Know Studies Is Important...I Keeped My Promise...Try So Hard To Keep This Forum Alive With My Post...I Don't Know If Any Liked My Post...Everything Changed When The Show Finish I Am Miss It So Much
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome backπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I was so sad because you just disappeared from the forum like that. But your sorry was awesome. It is just😍😍😍.
Thanks for the wonderful "SORRY" and I am so happy to see you after a long time. I think you are very much surprised to see Shiv in the forum. Well I was also so shocked and happy to see Shiv in the forum. Now I just hope to see you regularly in the forum.

Edited by lakshmin42 - 12 years ago
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mythily2

Hello Sweetheart...It Ok...Today Is A Special Day For Me...My Aunt And My Cousin N Shiv B-Day Today N You Gave All Us A Cute Sweet Shocking Entry Day...Glad To See You After A Long Time Afee Dear...Miss You So Much...No Need To Say Sorry We All Know Studies Is Important...I Keeped My Promise...Try So Hard To Keep This Forum Alive With My Post...I Don't Know If Any Liked My Post...Everything Changed When The Show Finish I Am Miss It So Much

awww thanks for the great welcoming dear
missed u guys sooo much... OMG today is shiv's bday, wow what a good day to come back...
i am glad u liked my sorry
will be here regularly

-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

Welcome backπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I was so sad because you just disappeared from the forum like that. But your sorry was awesome. It is just😍😍😍.
Thanks for the wonderful "SORRY" and I am so happy to see you after a long time. I think you are very much surprised to see Shiv in the forum. Well I was also so shocked and happy to see Shiv in the forum. Now I just hope to see you regularly in the forum.

thanks dear
awww, sorry for that, i wasn't planning to leave the forum like this, but i will be graduating with my 2yr college degree so i had to get good grades so i thought to just leave the forum for right now and concentrate on my studies. so i just disappeared. glad u liked my sorry...I am happy to be back too... oh yes i was little surprised to see shiv here, great that she have joined us... wait i read somewhere that she is doing some show on color and it was supposed to air from 5th May, what happened to that
don't worry sweety i will be here regular inshallah
see u

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes. There was a rumor that she was going to do a show on Colors. But Shiv told that she is still waiting for a good offer. Hope to see her back on screen soon😊
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome back Juhuti!!

Even I have been MIA, I should also say SORRY to everyone 😳
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: juhuti

hoon na akalmand, arre yaar i would have joined the forum a week ago, but thought to write this letter so tum logoon ka gussa thora sa kam ho jaye. glad u liked the letter...
thanks for the welcome, haan yaar semester went well alhamdulliah. don't worry dear i have been visiting the forum regularly it just that i didn't had time to log in and reply, i have read everything, i have read ur treat in bebo's diary
will read it again just to refresh my mind and will leave my comment...
OMG shiv have joined the forum that really awesome...
acha apna suna kia sab ho raha hai, tone summer classes lia hai na, is it started or not... well good luck... see u

Oh so u have been visiting here, that's great...😊
Yeah Shiv joining the forum was a pleasant surprise for all of us...
I told u na  this year is very crucial for my academics...  Although I was still clinging to the forum in  the spring semester but now  I have my medical entrance exam in july and my summer classes also start right after my exam, so I would be extremely busy and its possible that I visit here  very seldom. 
Pray for me that I am able to prepare very well for my  entrance exam...

U  tell r u graduating with the associate degree, when ? Was it this spring ?