Retrieve your breath..DDD is on fire.

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This post is to discuss Dharmesh Sir's Kaali Kaali ACT of the Finale! πŸ˜ƒ + his performance in the Takkar.

DSIR's SOLO ACT:Alright, I don't know what to say.. D has literally floored us all over again! His subtle movements..they are ALWAYS so refreshing..he brings something new in each one of the lyrics.. it's so amazing to watch him! Brilliant choreography, brilliant execution, kya boss, D Sir aap ne toh phirse faaad daaalaa! AAAIICH.
SPECIAL MENTION TO THE GORE GORE GAAL STEP! That looked hilarious!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvw5zUdyI5U[/YOUTUBE]

TAKKAR: OMG! WHAT WAS I SEEING?! I don't even knowww...he was rocking every beat..It reallly reminded me of that audition..he did something on every beat..it's SO difficult to see what this guy is doing..I don't know how his dhinchaks followed him! Kudos to them!

Shiamak [ONCE AGAIN πŸ˜†] : There was GOD in the performance! πŸ‘
Rajeev: Jaise Shiamak Sir ka style hai Shiamak Sir, yeh Dharmesh Sir ka style hai Dharmesh Sir! πŸ˜ƒ
Marzi: Dharmesh,  *stands up on the table*, I bow down to you! πŸ˜ƒ
BEST PART: (Whole of Jalwa stands on their couch and does the same thing 🀣)
It's not only the comments that he gets that make everything worthwhile, but the way he APPRECIATES those comments. He always bows down,has tears in his eyes..he's one of a kind. I am glad we found him! Sir, aap ko janta se koi alag nahi kar sakta. You are here to stay! πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3YjUQitTDs[/YOUTUBE]

P.S- The way he handed his trophy to Siddhesh was πŸ‘ . He didn't need to do that. This guy NEVER treats anything as a competition.. he's always so genuine at heart, and for that reason, I know he will conquer all his dreams! He has conquered a million people's hearts already! I hope he is blessed with everything he wants! He deserves all the happiness in the world! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Priyanka_AAIICH - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yay!! Can't wait to watch it!!
DiamondLife thumbnail
he was outstanding..malum nahi kahan kahan se aisa kuch karta hai performance mein ke sab ka dil jit leta hai dharmesh...hilarious and he just look so handsomeπŸ˜‰
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL as usual, brilliant choreo, brilliant execution πŸ‘ Ab kuch kehne mein bhi sharam aati hain πŸ˜† he's the best DID has ever seen or will ever see...Keep rocking Dsir! I bow down to you
manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihirism

LOL as usual, brilliant choreo, brilliant execution πŸ‘ Ab kuch kehne mein bhi sharam aati hain πŸ˜† he's the best DID has ever seen or will ever see...Keep rocking Dsir! I bow down to you

D has OFFICIALLY BECOME D BABA..πŸ˜†..takkar ki entry dekhi? :P
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no words to describe how amazing he was in both the solo n takkar...⭐️⭐️

loved his gore gore gaal πŸ€— 

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priyanka_AAIICH

D has OFFICIALLY BECOME D BABA..πŸ˜†..takkar ki entry dekhi? :P

Nahi thodi der mein dekhunga...πŸ˜† just watched both groups acts and prince and dsir's solo...
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely!!! I just loved the face-off πŸ‘ Fire on stage literally πŸ‘πŸΌ
Natkhatpari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv2dance

Absolutely!!! I just loved the face-off πŸ‘ Fire on stage literally πŸ‘πŸΌ

yeah D along with parvez literally took away the show from Sid and Prince... there dance, costume, expre everthing fultu fatak πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dharmesh was shining today - throughout the finale! His humility always leaves me astounded. The fact that he always get such high praises is not as astounding as the fact that he always has tears in his eyes on hearing that praise. His innovation is what sets him apart from the rest.