ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Deep and mamsa take Ranveer to his room and puts him down on the bed and Moomal, dadisa and Rukmi fallow

Moomal indirectly blames rukmi on his behavior as he is getting pressure from someone else

Deep and mamasa leave telling dadisa to go to her room and they all have to wait till morning for ranveer

Rukmi takes dadisa to her room and tries to make her feel better but she cries more as things will not be okay and he family is breaking and rasal hears all this

Rasal goes to see Ranveer and finds moomal and cries to her that she should go talk to BT but moomal says she knows BT and reminds how only Ranveer could make things better especially when he convinced whe she and mohit wanted to get married rasal blames herself for ranveers condition

Ranveer gains some conscious and sees Rasal and says sorry to her that he ruin not only her but Vicks life too and hearing this rasal runs from the room

BT is very angry and Rukmi come to ask for forgiveness and BT tells her to get out as there is nothing can be said or done and this makes Chanchel smile

Moomal asks Rukmi if dadisa is okay and she should not cry so much as its not good for health Rukmi feels touched as she cares for her and when Rukmi tells about she went to talk to BT moomal gets angry and tells her to not but in where she is not needed to

Rasal is sleeping and thinking about Vicks word how he never wanted to trouble her and she dreams about in love with Vick and how she promised him she will be always with him and then we see Vick looking for her and rasal is with ranveer and showing how she is in love with him and promises him to be with her all his life and then we see Vick asking you said you loved me and you said you will care for me and never leave me why did you do this RASAL and Ranveer says Rasal why did you do this to this poor guy and Rasal looks at Vick and says you are my past and turns to Ranveer and says you are my future and Ranveer says no I can never be your future and Rasal tells him to run away with her but Ranveer says I cannot rasal and Ranveer disappears in black shadow and she hears a woman crying and when the drape blows away from the body she sees Vicks body and yells his name and wakes up from her sleep and show ends on her confused scared face.

Monday: Rukmi asks ranveer if he remembers anything and he says I remember just drinking with Deep and Mamasa and this shocks Rukmi'

Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update...hope rukmi will expose deep-mamasa now...
kamkailash thumbnail
Thank you. Now we wait what rukmi will do? But ranveer never change. he is like doll. He doesn't have sense to take any decision. 
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜Š