Kareena to tag along with Saif & Deepika to London

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Kareena Kapoor Accompanying Saif Ali Khan to London for 'Cocktail' Shoot

Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan are jetting to London today for the filming of Homi Adjania directed Cocktail.

File photo of Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan at the Hello Awards 2010 on October 31. Photo Credit: Sawf News
By Gossip Beach May 20, 2011, (Sawf News) - Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan are jetting to London today for the filming of Homi Adjania directed Cocktail. No, Kareena and Saif are not the lead stars of the film; Saif and Deepika Padukone are. Kareena is accompanying Saif in the capacity of his partner. This year Deepika is doing three films with Saif. Besides the soon to be released Aarakshan, there is Cocktail and Abbas Mustan's Race 2. You would think that would cause Kareena to become insecure. During a recent tte tte with Sawfnews.com, Deepika assured us that she was being frequently paired with Saif only because they rocked in Love Aaj Kal (2009), and producers now consider them a lucky and successful screen couple. Kareena is not in the least bit concerned over the frequent pairing, Deepika said, and any report that Kareena is, is pure media speculation. So folks, we are not suggesting any insecurities on the part of Kareena, even though we are hearing about them from a source. We are just reporting that Kareena will be in London with Saif for 10 days of the month long Cocktail schedule.

Kareena, who is currently filming for Reema Kagti's next, has a 15 day break and plans to spend most of it shopping in London.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What tag along? its not like deepika and saifuu are going on a romantic candle light dinner. Its ok if saifuu takes kareena with him, she is his gf. Edited by sheee - 12 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
I just love it when couples visit each other's sets...sooo cuteee😳
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika used to go to ranbir's on set movies and she used to be called insecure and all kinds of names for that. But I think it's sweet when a couple wants to spend time together and visit each other.

Saif and Kareena are couple madly in love and it's just amazing to find
Katalicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Deepika used to go to ranbir's on set movies and she used to be called insecure and all kinds of names for that. But I think it's sweet when a couple wants to spend time together and visit each other.

Saif and Kareena are couple madly in love and it's just amazing to find

Even Biru went to Deepika's sets na? And Salman went to Katrina's and Katrina went to Salman's! How cute!
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww protectice much? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ 
i find it cuute
Terenaina thumbnail
oh yes Ranbir was there on her shoots
really? sallu, went to kat's...that's sweet
Katalicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

oh yes Ranbir was there on her shoots

really? sallu, went to kat's...that's sweet

Yeah because all of them are so busy and barely get to spend time together!

bebo is lucky she got london😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sheee

What tag along? its not like deepika and saifuu are going on a romantic candle light dinner. Its ok if saifuu takes kareena with him, she is his gf.

😆 Good point shee!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

awww protectice much? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ 

i find it cuute

I love ur gossip girl siggies...chace is too hot on GGEmbarrassedEmbarrassed