ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!🀒 This girl! Aaarrggghhh!😑😑😑

I used to feel sorry for her but these days i feel like Ahem does towards her!
😑
😑 How can anyone be so stupid! πŸ˜•

She has no common sense or intelligence! I dont blame Ahem for being irritated by her.
☒️
Anyone with any brains would feel exasperated by having someone so air headed around them.😑

Kokila educating her would be a waste of time and money.What can she learn from books that she hasnt learnt from staying at Urmilas all these years? She may learn to read and write but she wont apply any knowledge from books to her airhead-stuck-in-her-own-bubble-world.

She may be illiterate but that does not mean she has to be stupid.
There are plenty of people in this world who are illiterate yet they learn the ways of the world by observing others and taking in any verbal information given or heard by them. They dont go around leaking bucketfuls of tears at every opportunity and acting like a bimbo! She cant even follow simple instructions! 😲

She has made so much of an effort to fade into the background that she HAS faded into the wallpaper for Ahem!
πŸ₯±Why doesnt she realise that she needs to gain self respect and a personality for any man to love her??πŸ˜• As it is she goes around like Kokila's shadow ( a bad one at that!).πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Ahem may be a insensitive twat but even he needs a woman who can at least have a decent conversation with him without drenching him in tears!🀒

EEEKKK! That girl! *has a screaming fit*😑🀬😑😑
😑😑😑😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True!!!! Not all uneducated people are stupid!!!!! Some of the greatest men in history are uneducated, I think the CV's are mad!!! Gopi is an innocent, uneducated girl but here they are potraying her as stupid and foolish!!! Now there is a lot of difference in that!!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sometimes she appears stupid, but what can we do she's the lead in this show. But the dynamic between her and Aham is fun to see, because she's the virgin and his the dragon that breaths fire at her, they just have to look at each other to see the chemistry, you can see it in his eyes the longing, and her she is so dopey we just shake our head at how stupid the CV's want her to be.
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
There she goes again today! 😑 🀒 😑
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
That's exactly what most of us on the Forum have been saying. But the CVs just don't seem to get it.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She need to leave  not to get away from ahem but to get away from RATTIE 7 URMIULLA...hate those 2 ... It is like they have magic powers over her or something.   I guess that is what CVS writes want.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes u r right dear actually CVs want to portray her as innocent girl but sorry to say its not not innocent girl its dumbness and stupidity. its more important for gopi to learn how to live a life in this world 
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She needs a major wake up call she has to hear and see R&U conspiring againts her and only then will she realise.

I feel for Ahem he thought he was getting a wife instead he got a baby
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lolz   isi liye tou   sab usko kehte hain GOPI GAWAR😑 lolzzz🀬
rsinging thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvfreak86

True!!!! Not all uneducated people are stupid!!!!! Some of the greatest men in history are uneducated, I think the CV's are mad!!! Gopi is an innocent, uneducated girl but here they are potraying her as stupid and foolish!!! Now there is a lot of difference in that!!!

I compleely agree with you.  There is a fine line between foolishness and stupidity.  Gopi started out as nieve and sweet to being an idiot.  The way she tried to open the perfume bottle of Rashi's or how she keeps falling for Rashiben.  Or taking a beating from buck tooth bucky (that's what i call her ) Urmi.  Or when she cant seem to get he r words out without stuttering.

The creatives need to actually get creative.  The cat and mouse chase has taken it's last run and everyone seems tired of it yet no changes.