maithli touched my heart..

angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i know maithli is evil nd evey1 wants abhiya including me...but abhay-maithli scene touched my heart.. everything that happened b/w them was bcz of the situations nd the decision of fate..so,we cnt blame maithli for nything...the way she was claiming her love for abhay was extremeley painful..i was feeling sad for her nd had tears in my eyes..she lost him,his love for her nd knew that it happened bcz of piya..yet she decided not to kill her bcz of abhay...i m not thinking about wat she did with abhay in the end but the whole scene was amazingly emotional...a broken heart was crying like hell..till now i m seeing her nd feeling her sadness nd pain...
nd i must say VIVIAN nd SUKIRTI both were superb..πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
i was seeing d epi...and was just crying like hell...vivian sukirti...u made d characters lively...maithili's dialouge were too good...
when piya said she is ready to give her life for abhay..omg...my heartbeat...fastened...!!
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I somewhat agree with you. For a second i too felt bad. But the next moment i thought. She was responsible for what she is getting now. Trust your love or else lose it. She dint once feel like checking about abhay in two centuries, though abhay went to her grave every night and every second he thought about her. But she chose the other path. Snatching and getting love are two different things. I just hate snatchers and as you sow, so is you reap. So why pain on this
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
i think its one of the most emotional and awesumest episodes till date loved it but it was just dat sum parts wer so painful fo us to digest dats all  and at the end of the day it was wat really mattered to me was the superb acting delivery by the actors πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

I somewhat agree with you. For a second i too felt bad. But the next moment i thought. She was responsible for what she is getting now. Trust your love or else lose it. She dint once feel like checking about abhay in two centuries, though abhay went to her grave every night and every second he thought about her. But she chose the other path. Snatching and getting love are two different things. I just hate snatchers and as you sow, so is you reap. So why pain on this

i agree with u nd yes,she got wat she deserved..but the pain in her eyes melted me somewhere..she has lost a true lover..nd its all SUKU's fault..she made her so realisitc nd painful that i cried for her..
Ashtad. thumbnail
i tell you, it looked nothing like an 'act' anyhwere. I am still shaking. hats off!
Somehow i feel horrible for Maithali aswell, its Sids brainwash and venom that made her this way, but even in this moment we could see tears falling when she saw Abhays tears, begging for Abhay to kill her. She is evil but not on choice:( i feel really sad for her! i wish there was a way to save her from this darkness. Sids selfish love ruined Abhay and Maithali not just 200 years back but even today.

and the rest,  abhay begging to meet Piya, it teared my inside:(. And Piya, knowing the danger still running into the forest in seek of Abhay. So beautiful so painfull.
Todays episode was amazing,
roseli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she really did touch my heart as well 😭superb acting by abhay nd pia wont be able to stop praising dm for ds one episode specially last scene dat scene took my heart nd my words away frm mindblowing epi nw waiting for monday for abhaia scene...round of applause ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by roseli - 12 years ago
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

She didn't trust her love so she lost her love.

She knew about Siddarth from chilhood, then why she belived him.Now she is undergoing punishment.

Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

i completely agreed wid u,my heart was crying for abhay,why every time abhay suffer,i dont think dat maithali love abhay pyaar aisa nahi hota,abhay is rite woh uski maithali nahi hai.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
abhay-maithilli scenes were touching...

but she is so selfish...she places a curse on abhay...and also make him her imprisoner...if she really loved him she would not have done that

piya told maithilli how much abhay loves her...piya has the heart to sacrifice...but maithilli...she can't bear to see abhay with piya...she place a curse and make him her prisoner...