suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
puts the hankerchief down on desk n jigar starts to smile  i think client is with him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what ll happen on monday ..? will he scold her?
he knws she is an illetrate rt?
Bhumika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
forget scold. I think ahem will completely let loose on Gopi and everyone will just stand there and listen to all the drama, as usual. I have no hopes. 
tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did u guys notice? Kokila asked ahem to go to the jwellery, i think he will get to know the truth!!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tvfreak86

Did u guys notice? Kokila asked ahem to go to the jwellery, i think he will get to know the truth!!!

Can't wait for Monday, the jewellery possibly he will learn the truth also, Gopi told Kokila not to worry about mistaking the socks, Chirag's for Aham's, as she asked Rashi behn to write for her Aham's name and she embroidered it on his socks and hankies, so Kokila knows, when Aham comes to bluster her, I hope kokila looks at it and reveals infront of everyone Rashi's work this ...can't wait.
aachus thumbnail

wht jewellery..?  i didnt notice
tvfreak86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aachus

wht jewellery..?  i didnt notice

After taking the aarti, Kokila asked Ahem to collect some jwellery from the shop (the same shop where kinjal ordered that necklace), so may ne Ahem will get to know the truth on Monday, but i do no how, just hoping.
tvfreak86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Can't wait for Monday, the jewellery possibly he will learn the truth also, Gopi told Kokila not to worry about mistaking the socks, Chirag's for Aham's, as she asked Rashi behn to write for her Aham's name and she embroidered it on his socks and hankies, so Kokila knows, when Aham comes to bluster her, I hope kokila looks at it and reveals infront of everyone Rashi's work this ...can't wait.

I hope sooo!!!! 
aachus thumbnail

After taking the aarti, Kokila asked Ahem to collect some jwellery from the shop (the same shop where kinjal ordered that necklace), so may ne Ahem will get to know the truth on Monday, but i do no how, just hoping.

but kinjal ordered that necklace through phone in gopi"s name...and it was a home delivery...

tvfreak86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aachus

but kinjal ordered that necklace through phone in gopi"s name...and it was a home delivery...

Ya may be from the signature or some thing he can find out!!!! let hope for some thing