Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaxo

Ahhh we viewers have the control .. We can make the TRPS or break the trps. ðŸ˜† 

Yes i care for his image first. Acting with child labor is irrational .

And it would be better if Ronit is paired with any actress but ASSia. .

Think about it . Why producing unproductive show just for the cult? Money could be used to finance a much better show .😆

Ektaji's money and time so if she wants it, she will have it. 
RR's time, he wants to commit to it, then he will, he seems to want to, he has many offers from the TV industry and movies so time will tell if Bandini is important to him like it is to the fans of their show. 
The actress is called Aasiya not ASSia  - I've seen this posted by another rude member who is anti-Aasiya. 

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ shahara ...God knows where these jelouse people pop out from.  LOOL
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, WE  viewers have the control, not I. 
Someone coming here and talking crap...
OK girls, all this looks like you know who, so dont stress much.
Edited by eli0103197 - 12 years ago
sugi1 thumbnail
Please ignore the negative comments.We all know who is writing these comments.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zaxo

Ahhh we viewers have the control .. We can make the TRPS or break the trps. ðŸ˜† 

Yes i care for his image first. Acting with child labor is irrational .

And it would be better if Ronit is paired with any actress but Aasiya
Think about it . Why producing unproductive show just for the cult? Money could be used to finance a much better show .😆

zaxo , u said very well we viewers can make trp or break  ,  bandini completed  two years just because of ronit fans . if there was another actor in place of him  (but assia was  part of show) i guess that it would not hv lasted even 6 months . vtever this show did good was just because of ronit's acting and his talent he essayed role of dm very gracefully thats why he was liked where as Aasiya done nothing great for this show as far she mentioned in many articles that she learnt acting from her ronit bhaiya... zaxo i share one thing with you , bandini always had horrendous trps and in last months of its end it went outa 1000 . now u can estimate what kind of show its?????

@ all ronit fans . good news  for everyone !! rr going to be busy with his next film wil be shooted in august . by then u forget ur most precious thing to restart..

Viewbie Note:
FYI - the name of the lead actress of Bandini is spelt Aasiya.

Edited by soap-critic - 12 years ago
Jamila1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thats great news thanks for sharing.

Ronit and Aasiya are a nice eye candy couple as Ekta Kapoor stated.       
Looks like i have to turn on my assia fan prove mask ðŸ¤£

Seriously you guys get paid by assia for this or what ? Ah only if she has enough of assets to finance your rendering of services. .

I fail to understand the fan obsession for these actors.  

Come on ..  accept the fact. .assia ain't a versatile actress. She ain't even in the league of actresses anyway

Originally posted by: sheila1990

@ Zaxo

If you dont like the show, dont comment on the show. As pyar ishk stated before know one's put a gun to your head and is forcing you to watch it. You dont seem to be a Ronit fan seen as though your calling his show 'filth'

Come out of delusion. liking ronit doesn't mean you are going to like any random , third grade show he is wasted in .  Look at his other projects. What good do we get in seeing ronit being paired with a kiddo ? Perhaps it would have been better if ronit essayed the role of dad, giving assia candies each day . ðŸ˜³

Ah and gun part ..  LOL .. ðŸ˜† See the whole point is that once ronit is wasted here , we couldn't see him in any other show . .So why not ask for a sensible show and not where 45 year old woman is shown pregnant and that too with a bahu presently.. ðŸ˜³
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
pathway thumbnail
Thanks for the info. Its a great news. aasiya n ronit looks great together, just like ekta said. Eye candy :)
waiting for the new season of this great show
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow! Thnks 4 d awesome blosom article di,
now its clear that soon we wil get our favourite show back with the most awesome on screen couple ROSIYA together.
N please ignore certain loser who have gone mad due to jealousy and are hiring other losers to write against sanraj.
Gues the looser himself do not hav any guts hence hiring other losers to comment here.
But al iz wel wht ends wel , n whn rr n ekta themself had said abt b2 is in process to fir boss DUNIYA JALTI HAI TO JALNE DO :)Edited by ushmi - 12 years ago