ArSh ff "My Life My Wife" # 1

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Waqt insaan ki zindagii mein bohat kuch badaldeta hai, bal k baaz dafa to yeh insaan ki zindagii he badal deta hai, Lekin ek andheri kaali raat ke baad ek chamakti subha zaroor ati hai, Har nai subha apne saath kuch naya le kar ati hai... Uss ki zindagii mein bhi le kar i, pyaar!!!

Agar pyaar ko dobara paane ki zara si bhi umeed ho to wo pyaar barhta he jaata hai, lekin agar pyaar door chala jaye aur usse paane ki umeed he kho jaye to wo pyaar barhta nahi, bal k kahin gum jata hai aur deta hai raasta, ek nai manzil ka, ek naye safar ka aur ek bilkul nai zindagii ka!!!!

"Loving you made me realize, how beautiful my life really is... With you by my side..."

Hello Every One, well i am not sameera but her little sis Mehek.
Di is busy with her exams till 10th june and i am getting bore because of this fracture in my leg so can't do anything...
So, I thought of writing down something till di gets back with resuming her ffs...
This is a very short Arsh Married Life ff which i hope you will like... I will update it almost everyday coz i need to finish it before 10th of june...

Plzzz do comments..
Mehek😳

Edited by sameera_12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera_12 thumbnail

Chapter One... One Last Hug!...Page 1

Chapter Two... Everything I do, reminds me of you!... Page 6

Chapter Three...  Back to Square One But...!  ... Page 11

Chapter Four... My Wife!!...Page 17

Chapter Five... Our Wedding Anniversary...Page 24

Chapter Six... Your Dream Is My Wish And Your Wish Is My Desire!... Page 31

Chapter Seven... Bracelet And Basket!...Page 38

Chapter Eight... Little Things Can Have Huge Impact... Page 44

Chapter Nine... Please Take me Away!!...Page 52

Chapter Ten... Just You And Me!!... Page 60

Chapter Eleven... Family Bonding!... Page 66

Chapter Twelve... Yes! You Own Me... Page 71

Chapter Thirteen... Riddhima!!... Page 77

Chapter Fourteen... Love And Care ...Page 85
                     lies in the heart of lovers

Promo ... Page 90

Chapter Fifteen... Tum Mille! ...Page 94

Chapter Sixteen... "Our Lucky Charm" ...Page 108

Chapter Seventeen..."My Savior, My Husband" ...Page 120

Chapter Eighteen... "My Top Most Priority" ...Page 134

Chapter Nineteen. "Call Me Obsessed Or Possessive" .Page 146
                                       doesn't really matters...

Next Thread
Edited by sameera_12 - 11 years ago
sameera_12 thumbnail

He was standing in front of her with board in which "GOOD BYE" was written, wearing a green shirt with tears in his eyes along with a fear, fear that how he'll be able to live without her now'.

Her eyes got teary, she has nothing to say, for the first time she was so much confuse, where her life is going she don't know '.. she looked at him with the questioning eyes,

"Ja rahe ho????? Humaisha k liye?????"

"Iss janam mein to tum sid ki ho chuki ho'. Par agle har janam mein tum meri raho gii" his eyes replied'

He was getting weak' she was his life and today he was setting it free to go where ever she want, he turned around taking his bag and started walking with tears in his eyes''

He looked up in the sky'."Kuch saal pehle issi basket ball court mein mujhe meri zindagii mili thi'..aur ajj yahin mein apni zindagii ko azaad kar k ja raha hun'.Riddhima!!!! Ajj tumhe har bandhan, har rishtey se azaad kiya'."

"Someone can walk into your life and it is not until after they walk out that you realize that they were even there."

She was looking at him going away from there, she has tears in her eyes'." Wo ja raha hai humaisha k liye'.lekin meine he to use jaane ko kaha tha'phir mujhe kyun darr lag raha hai????? Mein kitna bhi chupalun..par ajj apne app se jhoot nahi bol paoon gii'., Armaan!!!! Tum meri zindagii ho aur aj meri zindagii mujhse door ja rahi hai, humaisha humaisha k liye'." She broke down and lost herself'. Today love overtook her obstinacy and unintentionally she called out his name "ARMAAN!!!!!!"

He stopped where he was and turned around to see'..He saw her crying badly then she ran towards him and hugged him tight'.

He remained as it is and tried to control himself but it was becoming impossible for him now and he hugged her back tightly'.

"I LOVE YOU ARMAAN!!!!!" she whispered while sobbing'.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!" he replied and knew that for once if he stopped then he won't be able to go'

"Riddhima please!!!! Mere liye jana aur mushkil mat banao'." As he said that they both parted and then looked in each other's eyes and leaving the soul of ARMAANRIDDHIMA hugging each other in between they both turned to opposite directions and left'.It was indeed their "LAST HUG!!!!!"

"It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to love someone, but to forget someone takes a life time'.Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes' just be an illusion."

Well this was the One Shot on AR i wrote after this episode of Dill Mill Gayye,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqBXuwLxqmk[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqBXuwLxqmk

The rest of the story will get continued after this One Shot!!..

Edited by sameera_12 - 12 years ago
tanya.dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice shot... continue soon n plz pm me
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haiii Mehek 😃  Good To See U Writing ArSh FF 😃 Actually I Read Some Of Ur Posts On Sony Show ... U Really Writing Well Yaar.

Will Be Waiting For The Next Updates.

TakeCare ... LoTs Of LoVe

❤️
Edited by k_anjali12 - 12 years ago
swarobi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
too good
pls pm me when u upd
amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4