Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Zennnyyy!!

Looks like you are having mighty fun on yr hot seat and the OSs cracked me up BIIIGGG Time that I have a crik on my side now!! OUCH!!!

Ahem...nothing major..what was I going to ask??

1. How do you feel being a woman in your profession..how do ppl regard you? Are you taken seriously? Are you treated as an equal by men? Do you have to face discrimination like some of us female docs have to even here in the US?

And on a less serious note...

1. Loveee boooksss and old movies!!!...Loved Shawshank Redemption!

What genre of books do you read usually and which one are you reading right now. Write a brief summary of one of yr fav books and the reason why you would recommend it to others..me included!!!

Who is yr fav hollywood actor/actress and the movies you liked them in?

Love, Simi

PS: You are a lot like me...Muaaahhh!!!🤗
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
here's more task...

Task  #2

1. Assign 10 IF members with a number and explain why.
2. Assign RBO characters with a number and explain why..
3. Assign 10 IF members with a furniture and explain why.
4. Assign RBO characters with a flower and explain why.
5. Pick 5 honeymoon spot for Shanak.
6. Explain why Yasharan are perfect for eachother. 
7. List 5 good things about me.
8. List 10 good and bad things about yourself.
9. If you were given the power to make someone fall in love, who would you use it on among the IF people? We are talking about Romanchick love between a guy and girl so don't dodge it woman, i know ur smart!
10. Write a short description of a Shanak scene that you want and make it romantic!
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@all

geez thanks so much for liking the OS you guys! special thanks to vattie for adding half of the hilarious blue lines and for encouraging me! veenz and kari, i am really glad you guys enjoyed it! lol! thanks!

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
zenny yr bestest ever ...lol veenz n me r now a hit jodi:)
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agar tumne meri task puri na ki Zenny, dono task...Maa kasam main tumse kabhi baat nahi karungi!

Now take ur pick!
.Dilwale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

agar tumne meri task puri na ki Zenny, dono task...Maa kasam main tumse kabhi baat nahi karungi!

Now take ur pick!

dialogue maarna bund karo! i am MOTW only till tomorrow night and i have other questions to answer and other tasks to complete as well and believe it or not i have a very busy real life outside this forum as well lol. isliye plz yaar! dono mein say ek hi ho sake ga! ya phir can you reduce your questions? as in strike out the 'number assigning' task and a couple more? then maybe i could do both.
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Zenu!!!!!...Where are you???😆...

Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i knw im late but still...

just wishing u congrats for the MOTW...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤗

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

love u veena n indeed if v have such a day ksg wil b all urs cause i know ull die tehre n there n later he eventually has me fr company🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
serious note:) love u veena n wish to really meet u one day:) muah my munni:)

🤣🤣Kay..phhssttt i will die and get all the attention...
Imagine this.. omggg.. Ksg will say... "loozerz" and leave!! LMAOOO!!🤣🤣

Love you tooo my Narayannn!!!
.Dilwale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: simiv

Hi Zennnyyy!! heeyyy simi!

Looks like you are having mighty fun on yr hot seat and the OSs cracked me up BIIIGGG Time that I have a crik on my side now!! OUCH!!! LOL! thanks!

Ahem...nothing major..what was I going to ask??

1. How do you feel being a woman in your profession..how do ppl regard you? Are you taken seriously? Are you treated as an equal by men? Do you have to face discrimination like some of us female docs have to even here in the US?
wow! great question simi! see the thing is that there are some ailments of society that would remain intact no matter how much we progress so to say. discrimination is one of them. In my country, law is considered an unconventional career option for girls as compared to medicine, business management, Education etc. it's referred to as being too 'unsafe' or 'tough' for girls, thus leading some people to question the credibility and capability of a female lawyer. not only our male counterparts but even the clients themselves sometimes may project doubts as to whether a woman can effectively handle their case. so yes, just like in almost every other profession, a female lawyer would definitely have to overcome added obstacles along with the usual deal. however, having said that, i also believe that things have started to look up in the last few years, as far as studying and practicing law for girls is concerned. there has been a marked increase in the number of female law students in recent years. my own batch had twice as much girls as it had boys. of'course one still hears things like 'oh girls should stick to Family or Corporate Law and leave the real dirty work like Criminal law to guys.' this is definitely annoying but then again like i said, it inevitably comes with the package of being a working women. at the end of the day, it makes me feel more proud and worthy coz though i may achieve the same level of success as my male counterparts, i know that i got there by treading a far more tougher path.

And on a less serious note...

1. Loveee boooksss and old movies!!!...Loved Shawshank Redemption!

What genre of books do you read usually and which one are you reading right now. Write a brief summary of one of yr fav books and the reason why you would recommend it to others..me included!!!
i don't like sticking to a particular genre. i read everything ranging from autobiographies, Novels, War memoirs/accounts, assembled works of famous journalists and world travel stories to books highlighting social issues and classics.
nowadays i am reading a book called "Man's Search For Meaning" by Viktore Frankl. it's a non fiction personal account of a former prisoner of a concentration camp during WWII.

Who is yr fav hollywood actor/actress and the movies you liked them in?
i have many but Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep are my ultimate favs. I think i love almost all the movies they've starred in but;
Tom Hanks the most in "Forest Gump" (of course lol) and,
Meryl Streep the most in "One True Thing".

Love, Simi

PS: You are a lot like me...Muaaahhh!!!🤗 aww! simi! you are always too nice to me yaar! 😳thanks so much! hugs!!!

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago