19.05.11 - Written Update

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Navya tenderly looks at Anant, contentment washes her expression post kissing his cheek. She gets out of the male-arena and is spotted by Professor Roopesh. The scenario is frenzied as Navya descends one staircase after the other and is being chased by the professor followed by his boys.  Navya manages to escape them and get back into the restroom through the window. She quietly joins the outside issue that is running; she blends into the crowd while the professor is arguing with their teacher. Finally, he settles for inspecting the girls the next day and Professor Mahaajan instructs the girls to not change their clothes before the other professor checks them and finds the girl out, the dirty girl who would be rusticated from the college right away for her deed of sneaking into the male-arena. On the other hand, Dadi propels Renuka into tears and infuriates her on inquiring of Gautam again.

In the morning when the girls gather for the inspection, Professor Roopesh examines all of them carefully. Navya starts to cry when it is her turn in the very end. Before the teacher put two and two together and declares her to be the notorious invader, Professor Mahaajan cut him off and accuses him of scaring Navya and suspecting the party baselessly. The boys and girls inquisitively watch and are eager to figure out who the girl was, while Anant looks keen as well, in the pre-cap, he clearly asserts to Navya that he knows it was her, the previous night in the counterpart party's room. 

Kankshita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinnykinshuk thumbnail
Thanks for teh update  its a nice show and interesting now
-veena.shona- thumbnail

todays epi ws also cute😳

thanks for d written update🤗

Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank u thank u so much for d update
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great epi, have to watch it.

Thanks for updating!
rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey K,
As always you summed it real well!
I just wanna add an important point! As soon As Prof Roopesh starts hovering around Navya, Anant reads her face for sure! He even utters her name in shock and is sure its her, specially after the tears drop out of her eyes!
I know its like a dilemma to state outrightedly that Anant did not know, but I guess his expressions do reveal the anxiety inside him that Navya should not be caught!!!And tahts why in the precap, he declares so confidently that he knows its her!!!
Lets see wat happens tomm..I loved todays nail bitting episode though!😳
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for updt this power cut and constant lightening is getting on my nerves
shenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was more nervous than navya while watching this episode!
love anant and navya ?
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Kanky for the updates.. todays episode was good.. all tension episode.. felt very short scene more time was wasted finding "Woh kaun thi..? " But overall good 😊
swetiepie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 d update...i missed the show last night!