Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: FLGators

Tum log humesha Bindiya ke baare me kyun bura sochthe ho? Acchi bhi ho sakthi haina? Akshara ka dukh dekhke pigal jaayegi bechari Bindiya ke baare mein kuch muth bolo🤢 Aaj se bus gandhi giri...🤣

bindiya can nver be nyc,,,,,,bt ya fr a change if c is shown nyc also seein her pregnant aksharas rona-dhona n being udaas will start,...🤢
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aditi7

bindiya can nver be nyc,,,,,,bt ya fr a change if c is shown nyc also seein her pregnant aksharas rona-dhona n being udaas will start,...🤢

I was just kidding...😆 Kabhi nahi, the reason she is here is to add some spice.
.aastha. thumbnail

I was just kidding...😆 Kabhi nahi, the reason she is here is to add some spice.

ya spice,,,,,,,,,n 1st blend of spice c will be keepin in varshas mind...
hpoe that spice takes out all the stupid ideas frm varshas mind...😆😆

Tum log humesha Bindiya ke baare me kyun bura sochthe ho? Acchi bhi ho sakthi haina? Akshara ka dukh dekhke pigal jaayegi bechari Bindiya ke baare mein kuch muth bolo🤢 Aaj se bus gandhi giri...🤣

Haan pata nahin shayad koi undercover bindiya fan bhi ho yahan pe... 😆 jinhe humare post achche na lage... 🤣
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Mai  vade  ki  paaki  hu  aab  mai  dimri  ka  khunn  kar  dungi😡. varsha  akshi  problem  kum  thi  jo  bindiya  aagayi😲. and  woh  bhi  preg. g3  ke  saath  sath  rajishri  ko  bhi  jorka  jhatka  laga.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Achanak se itna pyaar aagaya. Haan, mujhe bhi aaj sab par bahut pyaar aaraha hai...😍
Kaise kahu aap sab mere liye kya hai
❤️
Meri jaise khush kismath kaun ho saktha hai; jisko aap jaise friends mile hai...🤗
Aap sab ki tareef karungi na, subah se shyam ho jayega, pura din nikhal jayega😍
Kabhi kabhi keh dena chahiye, kehna accha hota hai
☺️

Akshara ke liye aur mere liye bhi...🤣 Pari ne kya confidence dikhaya...Jaise ki koyi aur hi tha...👏 Itna tho kabhi bhi nahi bola, "dhat..." se hi kaam chalana padtha tha😆 

One more fabulous idea from gulab jamun(sorry Varsha!), she talked about lori to an already upset Akshara👏 Accha hua gaake nahi dikhaya...🤣Aaj episode dekhe mujhe laga, Varsha isn't going to cause too much grief for Akshara but asli pain tho Rituraj ki bahu hogi🤢 Varsha seemed genuinely concerned & was willingly letting Ananya play w/Akshara. Maybe its just a 1 time outburst & all forgiven & forgotten.

Aaj mujhe kya hogaya hai, sab acche lage. Nandini, Rashmi, Varsha, Devdas(sorry Mohit!) sab acche lage. Rajsri pehli baar khush, no bacchi, no rajkumari...😆 Conjoined twins(sorry BM,G3!) were genuinely happy for bahu👏 Barring the gossiping ladies planted by Dimri to taunt Akshara, sab acche the👏 Ananya sabse sweet, especially the expressions when Munna talked to her both times...mmuaahh🤗 

Pari's confidence today tells me Babli(sorry Bindiya!) is wasting her time. Accha hi hoga, Akshara will toughen up & move on. Aaj ka kiss was an indication that Pari may have finally turned a corner... So Bindiya ko bolo, bring it on👏 Oops maybe I spoke too soon...😆 Aaj ke liye kaafi hogaya, kal mein normal...🤣  Edited by FLGators - 13 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
guys i think bindya is going to stay at ss and she def take advantage gay3 and akshi and she vl see all the works vl done by akshi so that naitik get angry with her i think so akshi vl not take care of her health and naitik is going to be angry with akshi she vl create so many problems ofor naksh def naitik is goingto irritated by akshi doing all the work for bindya really bindya going to ruin naksh life totally akshi also vl say to naitik she ius pregannat and i vl hel p her and all naitik is going to get totally upset akshi. again he vl be like waht he was in 2010 june remember . that's where he metsneha everything started wht do u thingk naksh life in dnger v r not going to see naksh happy moments
JAYA_09 thumbnail
akshi vl become servant forr bindya she is going to do all he work and naitik vl be totally pissed off and she is going to poison akshi's mind last time gay3 this akshi and she vl def say mc hone ke baad couple should not be together and alsl sosme thing faltu advise she vl give our maate is going to listen what all she say and naitik is going to suffer for this really dont know wht vl happen naksh relationship if they show something didfferent it vl be good again bindya plays with akshiand  naksh life totally gone
JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Sam what is life w/o lil bit of spice... 😆 I watch this show only for naksh... 😳 as long as they r together I care a damn who comes nd goes... 😆 phir chahe babli aaye ya phir babli ka babloo... 😆 We r geting some awesome naksh scenes nd m happy with that... 😃

vl she create problem between naksh too aaswri yaar naksh life totally gone she is going tom poison akshi mind too may be she vl advice akshi not to be close with naitik and all waht do u feel
JAYA_09 thumbnail
coming  days promo vl be more shocking cv;'s totally spoil kardiya yeh track ko this time whow r all going get poisoned by bindya and her mom cahal. yaar akshi totally vl get hurt and she vl def hurt naitik too if akshi got hurt orseeing hurt naitik vl be pissed off. now only she is coming back to normal i dont wnt tosee she should not poison akshi.s mind by telling my doc told this that and she l suggest akshi should stay away from naitik too. really it is going to hurt both of them naksh scenes r not going to come if oem too our maate vl def say bindya bhabi is calling naitik going to hurt again. may be naitik vl be on tour not to see get akshi hurt and akshi vl do everything to bindya what nani did with varsha by telling varsha like pao dabao and do this do taht and thee shourya did everything hee akshi vl not be spared she vl become nurse for bindya deff akshi vl not see naitik too