best idea wins an episode on air...

creative_1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys

pls suggest a good episodic story which you guys would like to see and the best track will be shown on air next friday..

the topic closes midnight...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ShaNak marriage anniversary.Would have been good if there was a Maha episode on Saturday but never mind.We can have them getting married in a temple again,just the two of them,this time with the love they share and taking the pheras again.
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes shanak marriage anniversary is goo idea smitha di
thanks creative 1 for asking our suggestions/opinions
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I second smitha !

Shanak taking pheras in a temple alone !
Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
shanak marriage anniversary aur kuch nahi aur ussmein we should have a shanak remarriage!!!!!!!!!
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Shanak shopping n mumbai.somethng like diltopagal hain.as khanak said she wants 2 shop wid shaans money.he earns somethng 4 her n takes her 4 shopping.shaans xperiance of shopping wid khanak... Edited by Yasharanrocks - 12 years ago
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks CV1

The shanak remarriage idea or celebrating 1 year will do on a MAHA episode.

Ermmm...What about a family picnic or outing? Something do with Khandelwal family. A episodic with a strong msg.

I'll edit once I come up with more ideas...Thank you =)
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
shanak remarriage pleaseee😳
rrk401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
heyy.. i think someone that has grown up infront of shaan should come to the khandelwal's place.. a family friend's daughter or something..someone who is now a teenager with high goals in life and all.. that will make shaan realize he's growing upp and perhaps a new aspect of shaan can be seen as shaan has always been potrayed as the bacha of k-house. his interaction with someone younger will be fun to watch and add more layers to shaan's character. i mean he has to go beyond the cute almost child like and yet insanely romantic husband thing right?
alsoo, something needs to be done abt khanak's english.. shanak atleast paying heat to the dire situation in like a scene would do too 😃

p.s, its amazingly nice of you to incorporate our inputss. no wonder rbo rocks, such professionals behind it.
Edited by rrk401 - 12 years ago
shevikabi thumbnail
Shanak remarriage!!! if  u all  have plan dat 4 maha episode,khanak suprising shaan wth somethng coz all da tym shaan keeps exprsng his love want khanak to do smethng and tell hm wth a song seq may be :))))