Ankita feels pre-marital sex not wrong(Indya.com)

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Ankita feels pre-marital sex not wrong

Ankita feels pre-marital sex not wrong
While most bahus maintain a shy, docile and coy act in their television shows, most actresses are frank, forthright and bindaas in real life. For example, Ankita Lokhande who plays the simple Archana in Zee's Pavitra Rishta, recently mentioned in an interview that love, relationships are complicated business. And today pre-marital sex is no longer a western concept. When asked about pre-marital sex in today's times, she said, "Each one to his own, whether a person finds it right or wrong. It all depends on the relationship that a couple shares. I don't find pre-marital sex is wrong."
------------------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
that depends on every single person their way of thinking and environment of living and their feeling so ...
pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
UFF ..OLD ARTICLE BY A NEW  WEBSITE...
zainab_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate this article...and shocked to see ankita thinking
deadly-kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rao_rajput

i hate this article...and shocked to see ankita thinking

whats wrong with her way of thinking. and shes not really wrong... indian society has adapted pre-marital sex long ago. If ankita feels like it is not wrong, she is merely stating her opinion. She not telling you to follow whatever she says. And she is right. It depends on each person and their partner.

pre-marital sex may be "wrong" in the eyes of "society", but if you think about it, even when its wrong, people still indulge themselves in that situation.

Whats wrong for you is right for others. Remember that.
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It all depends on a person's life's moral and belief. It is true, this concept isn't new in Indian society, even back in the 60s, 70s and 80s, these wld go around, and since its taboo in society, it wld all be kept underwraps. But this isn't a new concept, but in society's eyes its wrong and not talked about. But I personally, feel its best to wait, thats just my own personal belief. but like, Ankita said, it depends on the person and their partner. She isn't asking everyone to follow what she believes, she is merely stating her own belief about this. Sleeping before marriage isn't necessarily "wrong" but emotionally it is risky business, and its best to just wait till after marriage, than go ahead with it, before marriage.
Edited by rouble_lover - 12 years ago
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the world of hypocrytic celebs, I salute Anki for her courage to tell the truth.
Ive read too many fake aadarsh articles from celebs and this is so refreshing to read.
no offence, recent example is nandish and rashmi. They r married yet they live in different houses so they ask the media how in the world can rashmi get pregnant. rofl!😆
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dew_drop

In the world of hypocrytic celebs, I salute Anki for her courage to tell the truth.

Ive read too many fake aadarsh articles from celebs and this is so refreshing to read.
no offence, recent example is nandish and rashmi. They r married yet they live in different houses so they ask the media how in the world can rashmi get pregnant. rofl!😆

They live in different houses??

I appreciate anki for her honest answers. She has always been known for her honesty.
I wonder y reporters have to ask such questions at all.
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^yeah thats what they said in a recent interview when asked about the rumours of Rashmi's pregnancy.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh ok thanks. sounds weird.😉.. They could have given a better reason