Message from Mishal...

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi All๐Ÿ˜›

I have been in touch with Mishal  and he is indeed very touched and moved by all our love and affection towards him. He appreciates each and every one of our efforts and love for him. Yesterday when I saw that article posted about his home and how many on IF had complained about how we are always getting the same old photographs with the new articles on him, I had asked him the same and he has replied me and asked me to tell you all on IF the following..

Tell every1 on IF I said thank u v much...I shall put up my new pics next month...as I'm going to do a photoshoot

Tc

Rgds

Mish

So please don't think he doesn't care for his fans or their feelings or emotions as he is aware of how we all have been feeling. And trust me, he knows more than us how much we are anxiously waiting to see him back on screen !!!

Edited by prettywoman - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear!
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Vandu.๐Ÿ˜Š
Its nice to know that he recognises his fans affection & love towards him.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Vandu.๐Ÿ˜Š I wish he comes back on screen soon...i have exhausted LTL and love story episodes and am dying to see him back in a different avatar...as far as LCL is concerned...they can take a leaping jump for all i care...
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank for sharing Vandu๐Ÿค—

Hope SBB or SBS cover his photo shoot,,,,just lyk na jaane kiske kiske karte hai๐Ÿ˜ต?...but hv a big doubt any way...

but finally soon..wil gt to see his new avatar๐Ÿ˜
Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
i have told him that i will send him the llink to this post on IF so he can see how much we appreciate his talent!
prettywoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Thanks for sharing Vandu.๐Ÿ˜Š

Its nice to know that he recognises his fans affection & love towards him.

he does Pooja.. he is v appreciate of all our love for him..he had asked me to share this info and so i posted it..๐Ÿ˜›
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Thanks pretty woman..Vandu,lucky you ! great you got in touch with him and even greater he answered! good to know about the photo session ,now something to look forward too? I hope he has a stubbly,prickley ,bristley look or has he become chicknaaa?...oooh.
anyway thanks for cheering every one up sweet heart.xxx hamlet
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey You should ask him that people are dying to see you but will he return to LTL or no finally because still his fans are expecting more and more of him in LTL as LTL needs duttas character. From our desperate fans side you please ask him whether there are any chances to return to LTL or not so that atleast people will stopp guessing and they will have some relief about him no matter it is his decision. Please ask him about it. because everyone tells that he might come or not come and that the audiences are getting hurt everyday with some new news so please ask from our fan side about his coming to LTL even though it has become a crap
prettywoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Thanks Vandu.๐Ÿ˜Š I wish he comes back on screen soon...i have exhausted LTL and love story episodes and am dying to see him back in a different avatar...as far as LCL is concerned...they can take a leaping jump for all i care...

Hi Shilpi.. U know how much we all want to see him back and he too is aware of the same lol..and yeah, Laagi is so over na.. finished a month back..so I don't even post much here as this show is a new show which has not struck a chord in me! Just good ol memories of our LTL will keep me going as that show gave me back the missing zing in my life J