Navya's "bhootiphool" axeprasuns

Posted: 12 years ago
I don't know how many of you think like me, but honestly this Nabbya *chick* gives awfully dumb expressions. With all due reasons, I do feel that she needs to be replaced with a better face ! As in, a BETTER face with really BETTER expressions.

I do get reminded to the "bhootiphool" Samrat of MJHT who had those weird expressions.

Give her a lesson or just replace her .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-veena.shona- thumbnail

she is vry new to dis field n she wil improve as time passes😳

n abt Mohit Sehgal aka Samret, i dnt think he gave weird expressions, he is d besht☺️

tp26 thumbnail
yaa i agreee...its been a month noww...her expressions are weird...dukhi atmaa! she doesnt knw to emote wel...she is disastrous at times...buck up girl..!! pleasee! spare us d horror of watchng those expressionss..!
@ tp26, yeepp. You're right. BUCK UP gal lest we give you a new name NAMPU (Navya+Champu) 😆
ayeshaakhtar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tp26

yaa i agreee...its been a month noww...her expressions are weird...dukhi atmaa! she doesnt knw to emote wel...she is disastrous at times...buck up girl..!! pleasee! spare us d horror of watchng those expressionss..!

totally agree with u
ayeshaakhtar thumbnail
she is pretty but i dontt like her acting
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What do you think of yourselves.Do u ever seen Samrat aka mohit sehgal's expression clearly.He is the best at expressions.You jealous people.You don;t have any right to abuse anyone.If you don't like them then avoid them.
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

What do you think of yourselves.Do u ever seen Samrat aka mohit sehgal's expression clearly.He is the best at expressions.You jealous people.You don;t have any right to abuse anyone.If you don't like them then avoid them.

i so agree wid u, Mohit has d bst expressions😳

aainvayi sab ke dil ka samrat nahihua vo☺️

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: veena_rocks

i so agree wid u, Mohit has d bst expressions😳

aainvayi sab ke dil ka samrat nahihua vo☺️

I agreed with you dear.I want to say to tp Plz edit Mohit's part from here.It will hurt many mohit's fan.
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

I agreed with you dear.I want to say to tp Plz edit Mohit's part from here.It will hurt many mohit's fan.

ya ya😭