Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
All of sudden MM advised Thulasi about house key...this for sure foreshadows some new problem in upcoming weeks...i guess so and it might be because of Charu or Anand...when TA mentioned Joseph about key place few months ago Anand was there too...lets see..i really wish none plays with TA's job again using this key...as he is going to work in some financial company..😕.
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the amazing update Tanu. 😃

Thulasi was really cute when she got shy 😳. Tamizh always looks into her deeply when they are both in romantic moods. 😛 Ooo, MM had to come in at that time and spoil their great time, oru patthu minisham kalichu vanthurukoodatha? 😆 No, I'm only joking, MM has all the rights to come in their house at any time he wishes. 🤗

OMG, I never thought MM would come up with this key issue now. 😲 I think this is major reason that will create a botheration between Tamizh and Thulasi.  Anyway, his advice was really good and way much better than GW's advice for her daughter. 👏

Erghh, I hated part 2 to the core. Ennama drama poduraanga, ammavum ponnum. 😡 This selfish Lavanya stood like she is innocent. Vaikkula enna mutteiya, oru sorry solla theriyaathu??? Don't get too happy GW, Lavanya won't live with any happiness, athakku unga Sammandhi thaan poruppu. 😉

Awww, we got to see Thulasi and Deepa in college again after a long time. 😊 I really felt sorry for Prabha.  I don't think Deepa will fall in love with him immediately but she will get a soft corner on him for sure. 😛
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update!

Well, the first part abt T sending off TA to his first day of work is cute and romantic. MM's advice to T regards her behavior toward T is good and applies to all girls. As for the advice regarding APD, T/TA did go a little overboard to help her out. (When TA took risk and helped T earlier, he was single, working and financially somewhat stable. Also, the most imp thing was that he loved T deep down and this motivated him into further actions.) Now, the situation is not the same and they are married and also facing numerous problems. Most family members from both their sides are not willing to help them or unable to help them when they are faced with a problem. So, MM as a father is concerned that his daughter/SIL shud not get into unnecessary problems in future as both of them have already been thru a lot. Again, the key issue has come up thru MM. Well, MM was off the target while advising T regards the key. He shud advise T to not keep the key outside and ask her to talk to TA regarding that (rather than highlighting the issue of J/K coming while T/TA are not at home. Although, the reason for the key being outside may be for J/K, safety shud  have been given importance!) I'm sure that anyone with safety concerns will take this matter  seriously.

Wow, kudos to the wonderful acting by GW at GP's house. She excelled and did her job to almost perfection by making GP believe her act!! I mentioned almost as she cud not make Lav's mil believe her. Ego-bloated Lav wouldn't dare say "sorry" even for acting. She is much worser than her mom!! She is one girl who deserves a tight slap from Nit/nit's mom/TA. Nit's mom is so good in assessing someone's character! She has clearly understood GW's intentions and hope she remains this way. Lav sure is going to cause more problems in nit's family and not sure when the dir is going to show tortures to Lav!

As for P, D, T convo, it seems like P's track and part is going to soon assume importance and  would be connected to T/Tps/bhu. As many of you have mentioned, Suchi probably came to know of P's bg and is ignoring him. P is kind like T and sure would help T if he comes to know that she is his half-sis.  
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for a beautiful update.

T & T were so cute together. TA was very handsome in that pink shirt and Tulasi was so sweet when she pinched her hubbys cheeks 😳

How sweet for Tulasi to get up early and prepare lunch for him. Sweet couple but very innocent and kind hearted thats why always trouble comes in search of them.

But couldnt enjoy their romance because we know there are so many problems and bad people around them waiting to spoil their happiness sigh..😲 Also we know for some reason they are going to fight in the evening bcos TA is wearing the same shirt in the promo when Tulasi is crying...😕

Hope there is no problem with his new job or is somebody going to come and threaten Tulasi about the loan?

Hope Tulasis friendship with Shyamala is for a reason...may be if those Kandu vatti people are going to threaten TA, Tulasi might take Shyamalas help...

Also why is T and T keeping the key outside, its only for Joseph and Kanagu right? Why cant they make 2 duplicate keys and give it to them instead of leaving the key outside. I dont think Joseph or Kanagu will turn bad to T and T, but Charu might do something bad using the key and T and TA might suspect Joseph or Kanagu. That way their friendship might go for a toss...

Edited by lakshyam - 13 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
who is this suchi? when r we going to see her? and didnt' Prabha say when he first talked abt her that she lives in Australia or something?
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Tanu!!

MM gave some valuable advice to Tamil and Tulasi today.  I didn't mind them helping Divya but they got into a mess.  If it weren't for Shymala then Tulasi would most likely still be at the police station.  He gave similiar advice to what Paati gave.  Tulasi needs to be patient and work her way through their arguments instead of fighting back. 

The issue about the key came up again.  I'm not sure why they leave a key there.  They should each have a key and lock the door at all times.  Also even if Kanagu and Joseph are TT friends, they shouldn't come when they are not at home.  I wonder if Charu or the person she hired knows about the key...

When TT were having their mini argument my reaction was similar to MM.  I was just looking back and forth at them and wondering if this argument was necessary right now.  Anyone know the meaning of Tulasi's stare to Tamil???  They both looked like they were sending a message with their expressions...but then Tul gave a really cute expression and I guess only Tamil understood what she is saying...lol!! 

It's Tamil's first day of work!!  It would have been even cutter if they both went together today...but Tulasi saying bye was cute!!

Not to be pessimistic guys...but I think that this job will not work for too long knowing Psycho's plan...I hope everything works out well...

Periamma today was super!!!  She knew that Lav and GW were acting.  Today GW dialogue was over the roof.  She was talking too much rubbish and it was all an act.  What irked me was the smile Lav gave when her mother left and Bazari's sigh of relief outside.  Lav is selfish...she didn't even say sorry for what she did and Nitish and Periappa forgave her already.  I hope these two suffer more...

It was great to see Deepa and Tulasi and Prabha today.  Prabha is nice to actually come to college and pay for Deepa's education.  So it looks like he really liked Suchi and is all sad...I don't know if director is planning to start a Deepa/Prabha track..I'm not ready to hear Bhuvana shouting at Deepa...plus I like Kanagu and Deepa together.

So Tulasi is Prabha's elder sister...she can try to help with this Suchi problem but its best if they don't get involved in it.

Today's episode was not bad...I think tomorrow will have the scene where Tulasi comes home from school and asks Ta about the money...

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshyam

Also why is T and T keeping the key outside, its only for Joseph and Kanagu right? Why cant they make 2 duplicate keys and give it to them instead of leaving the key outside. I dont think Joseph or Kanagu will turn bad to T and T, but Charu might do something bad using the key and T and TA might suspect Joseph or Kanagu. That way their friendship might go for a toss...

Even if Charu or someone else should use this key in the box outside against TT, TT themselves should never suspect Kanagu and Joseph, they won't. From TT's POV, K and J are true friends, they don't have any reason to suspect any kind of bad thing to happen to them as the key is being kept outside. As rightly said by Thendral_USA, the key should not be kept in the box there for safety reasons only, and K and J should not be any reason for it. None of them should link J and K with the key in the box.

Charu can play using the key to create missunderstanding between K and J like she tried to do with Deepa, a failed plan. but without TT's, K and J's knowledge.

Or like Tanu said, as Aanandh is aware of the key kept in the meterbox, he can use it to create missunderstanding between TA and K like he tried with K's love for Deepa, here as well without their knowledge. 😕

@Smiles:
I don't think that they did argue with each other,  guess they did not mean it seriously eventhough it seemed to be like that. It looked as if they were acting as if they were fighting infront of MM. It seemed to be like a fight between two kids infront of their parents. LOL. 

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Tanu.

Advise by MM was good, The contrast between GW's advise to her daughter and MM's advise to his daughter was shown pretty good. GW gave advise to Lav on how to dig her own grave. MM gave a true genuine advise to Thulasi on how to be safe and adjust with TA.
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

All of sudden MM advised Thulasi about house key...this for sure foreshadows some new problem in upcoming weeks...i guess so and it might be because of Charu or Anand...when TA mentioned Joseph about key place few months ago Anand was there too...lets see..i really wish none plays with TA's job again using this key...as he is going to work in some financial company..😕.

Agreed Tanu, i also thought about it, the whole episode employment in fin company may be by psycho (why should TA get an offer now) and using the key she might put him in trouble as if he has stolen money from the co 😡...she said he will get into some small trouble...J or K should remind TA  about C knowing the key place...when such situation comes...even then our hero will trust the psycho...
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How will it be if some how Prabha helps T&T in this money matter, where they can be linked with Bhuvana and the story moving further..!!

I think there are only 3 chances for this money matter to be solved..
1. May be Shymala's help
2. May be Prabha's help
3. May be Periyappa's help

Lets see what happens..!!