Can ppl plzzz stop dis nonsense????

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
OK dis is really a shameful act by ppl who don't even watch pkyek nd bash it every now nd den...i m very serious about dis and wud like d uninterested to not read dis post b'coz it is jst for true pkyek fans...
OK fine sum elements of pkyek r inspired nd even copied frm twilight nd vampire diaries...so???? does dat mean dat we will bash pkyek everywhere??? sum ppl here jst watch vampire diaries nd read telly buzz news nd think dat pkyek is only copying TVD nd not adding anything of it's own...but atleast give a try to pkyek...it is very much different...!!!!
 jst when d TB article about Returning of metz  ppl started commenting dat it is a complete copy of TVD!!!! did TB give d news dat metz wud be leaving so soon unlike katherine???? jst b'coz metz wud return evil nd bitchy...she is katherine??? wow...but ppl didnot watch pkyek nd made preconceptions dat metz was double dating like kats whereas it was totally different in d case of metz!!!
 jst when sid was about to enter pkyek ppl started saying dat he cannot be damon nd how can ekta think of bringing sumone like damon...OK was sid anywhere close to be like damon???? no...damon was grey shaded whereas sid was pure evil...damon started loving elena but sid didnot!!!!! kat converted damon but sid converted metz!!!!!
nd now when d latest article about sid dying nd metz leaving has cum d comments page is full of bashing comments!!!!! ok i understand dat sid is indeed very special nd we will all miss him b'coz he was nd is an amazing actor but sum ppl who don't seem to even watch pkyek r calling it crap nd useless before seeing wat happens in d story...

Ppl comment on d articles dat d story is leading nowhere nd dey will stop watching pkyek nd jst when another article cumes dese ppl again pop up wid d same dialogues...can u guys plzzz decide whether to watch pkyek or not???😕

D title itself says "PYAAR KI YE EK KAHANI"...which is b/w abhiya nd not b/w sidchi or any other couple...Abhiya r d leads nd will always remain d leads...nd seriously abhiya were not getting screenspace frm past 3 month nd d trps make it clear wat ABHIYA WERE...wat ABHIYA ARE...nd wat ABHIYA WILL BE for pkyek!!!!!!!!!!! so plzzz stop calling abhiya romance sum immature romance...plzzz

P.S. y do ppl blame ekta for d change of track or story???? she is jst d producer nd gave d concept not d story writer...guys come on grow up!!!!

P.SS...y did u start watching pkyek nd became a fan of it??????? ask dis question to urself nd u will urself stop bashing pkyek!!!!!

P.S.S.S. didn't mean to hurt anybody here but i myself was so hurt reading all d harsh comments about my favourite show frm u all dat i had to make dis post!!!!

Edited by chakku - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
completely agree with u chakku. Even I have been quite upset with people bashing the show and creatives by just reading the TB articles and without waiting to see what exactly happens at the show and how the story progresses. Just look at the way people are claiming that they will just stop watching the show after Sid's exit and the show will become intolerable after that. Agreed that Sid has been a great actor on the show, but did we start watching PKYEK becoz of Sid. Ask this question to yourself and though most Sid fans will not admit this, but the true answer is a big NO. Also, we are hell-bent on making our predictions about the show and how its upcoming trend is all crap, but are we waiting to see what exactly happens. maybe the show will actually become more exciting after now. Its natural to get confused as to how the tracks predicted by TBs will happen and how they will make sense, but bashing them declaring them to be crap without actually seeing how the creatives are shaping it is just plain mean and impatient. Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

completely agree with u chakku. Even I have been quite upset with people bashing the show and creatives by just reading the TB articles and without waiting to see what exactly happens at the show and how the story progresses. Just look at the way people are claiming that they will just stop watching the show after Sid's exit and the show will become intolerable after that. Agreed that Sid has been a great actor on the show, but did we start watching PKYEK becoz of Sid. Ask this question to yourself and though most Sid fans will not admit this, but the true answer is a big NO. Also, we are hell-bent on making our predictions about the show and how its upcoming trend is all crap, but are we waiting to see what exactly happens. maybe the show will actually become more exciting after now. Its natural to get confused as to how the tracks predicted by TBs will happen and how they will make sense, but bashing them declaring them to be crap without actually seeing how the creatives are shaping it is just plain mean and impatient.

even i m very upset wid sid's exit nd don't knw exactly how dis one year leap wud be but i m hoping for d best as usual...i m not running around bashing pkyek... simple either watch it or leave it. don't srew urself nd others...
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

completely agree with u chakku. Even I have been quite upset with people bashing the show and creatives by just reading the TB articles and without waiting to see what exactly happens at the show and how the story progresses. Just look at the way people are claiming that they will just stop watching the show after Sid's exit and the show will become intolerable after that. Agreed that Sid has been a great actor on the show, but did we start watching PKYEK becoz of Sid. Ask this question to yourself and though most Sid fans will not admit this, but the true answer is a big NO. Also, we are hell-bent on making our predictions about the show and how its upcoming trend is all crap, but are we waiting to see what exactly happens. maybe the show will actually become more exciting after now. Its natural to get confused as to how the tracks predicted by TBs will happen and how they will make sense, but bashing them declaring them to be crap without actually seeing how the creatives are shaping it is just plain mean and impatient.

we r not angry simply ,we feel it is injustice to character ,sid had said in the interview that audience one day when come to kow the truth they will show sympathy towards the sid,the story never reached the point .secondly yes i started watching the show for him ,i mean i had started to watch from begining and then left the show,i rejoined only for sid ,till now watching only for sid.sid also turned out to be in competition with lead,now r hearts r broken ,we just cant hope anything good.
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hv written my comment there ...pls read...

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

we r not angry simply ,we feel it is injustice to character ,sid had said in the interview that audience one day when come to kow the truth they will show sympathy towards the sid,the story never reached the point .secondly yes i started watching the show for him ,i mean i had started to watch from begining and then left the show,i rejoined only for sid ,till now watching only for sid.sid also turned out to be in competition with lead,now r hearts r broken ,we just cant hope anything good.

hi tanvi...we can see how heart broken u r nd we r equally disheartened but here we r not talking about angry or disheartened sid fans but about bashers who don't even watch pkyek but bash it without ny proper reason...
patakha-guddi thumbnail
completely agree wid u
sm ppl jus cm here to bash
without abtuaally seein the shw
this not fair at all
evry now n then i see topics of who is bad who is gud
who said wht n all sorts of non sense
n nw can't belive evn in a n article as so many ppl hv posted fake ones resulting in f8s n chaos
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

I hv written my comment there ...pls read...

i read ur comment...thank u very much for another reminder to d bashers...thanks for supporting me in dis campaign!!!!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thts exactly what we are saying that we r losing hopes just becoz of one character exiting. Who knows how exactly is his exit plannes. We dont e1 know what exactly is the upcoming track but we are hell-bent on trashing it beocoz thts not what hppnd in VD. on d other hand we crib that the show is a direct copy of VD. 
As far as Sid having more shades is concerned, maybe thats what CVs had planned initially, but over a period of time, it had become evident that SId was purely evil with no other shades. as far as flashback is concerned, I think in that small childhood clip, the CVs showed that Sid was jealous of ABhay and a brat right from childhood and so there is really no other shade to his character except purely evil and frankly how long can you drag an evil vampire's character. It is not some Saas Bahu serial where the conspirating vamp can go on and on plotting for ages without being exposed and blame always going on someone else. i mean he is a vampire and not a human. He kills and not just creates misunderstandings, so theres a limit till which his evilness can be shown to succeed, after which the truth and justice has to come out.
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASMI95

completely agree wid u

sm ppl jus cm here to bash
without abtuaally seein the shw
this not fair at all
evry now n then i see topics of who is bad who is gud
who said wht n all sorts of non sense
n nw can't belive evn in a n article as so many ppl hv posted fake ones resulting in f8s n chaos

thanks a lot!!!!
i knw ppl watch TVD even i do...but many ppl in india nd other countries where pkyek is not telecasted don't watch TVD nd sum don't even have any idea about it so it's a gr8 fun for dem nd even we r getting to see unexpected twists in pkyek...so y bash it??? either watch it or leave it!!!