Posted: 12 years ago
Nice storyline
Would love to read further
Please continue soon
And add me in ur Pm list
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey m loving it...add me to ur pm list na...update soon...
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
update soon...
 i cant waitπŸ˜ƒ
--Signorina-- thumbnail
and plz add me in your pm list😊
tanya.dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plzzz update soon pleesshhh
-Sonia- thumbnail
hey..the storyline is superb..
plz..add me to ur pm list!!
patakha-guddi thumbnail
so grls thot of updating yesterday but alsa!!!!!!!!!!!!! i culdnt n u all strted commenting on the introπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so here is my frst update.But a shrt one 😳

chapter 1

The clock sturck twelve at midnight,outside the the weather was bad as it was heavily raining nad piya was sitting cozily in her room concentrating very hard to complete her history assignment but she was unable to wrtite even one word on the copy ,throwing the pen on the floor with utter disgust she said ,"oh piya y the hell can't u concentrate ? tuesday is the deadline tomorrrow is monday n u hvn't completed the half of it urghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u dun complete then maam will mk u a history forever ", n she again picked up tyhe pen tried to write,her sister misha gave a little grunt on the noise that was preventing her beautiful sleep ,piya loookin at her said softly,"misha you are so lucky that someone else will do ur project awww i will go mad " , n finally giving up her work n putting  off the  reading light went towards the window to acknowledge the beauty of the wild form of nature.
"this night is so wild so beautiful", said piya softly lest she may wake misha n sighed,then said,"i don't knw y can't i concentrate ? what is provoking my thoughts? so many question and no answer to them",just then misha who was getting disturbed got up frm the bed n yawning said ,"oh my personal philosopher don't have to think so much u r disturbing me come and go to sleep tomorrow find all the answers to ur questions", and misha went bck inside her quilt and went fast asleep,piya thought ,"maybe misha is right but according to my conscience somehing is gonna happen and very soon ...", and with all this thots piya fell fast asleep as well. Outside it was continously raining and maybe only the silent mountains and trees knew that really something was going to take place which was beyond imagination not only for piya but for the whole world...

The fire crackled vigorously in the raichand mansion and threw sparks on the maple flooring.Abhay got from his armchair and paced to and forth in his room ,just then arjun came in nad said in a grim voice ,"what happened? why r u so tensed?", abhay went to the drawer and took out a picture and said,"She is back bro,i can feel it,i will have to face her tomorrow,i will" ,n banged his fist on the wooden cupboard where dent formed due to the sudden attack. Arjun said ," you r still lingering in ur past abhay? its been hundred years since we hv breathed our last breath n now we are vampires , then y shuld think all this , look get this straight tomorrow you will join mount collage as a professor and she might be student there so don't think so much" , and doing her advising job arjun left from the room leaving his brother alone. Abhay released a sigh and said,"maybe you are dead i am still in this earth and i cannot forget ur love... our love.I don't how i will face you tomorrow."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

precap - piya meets abhay
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
frnz i don't that how much i lived up to ur xpectation so if like the chapter plz hit the LIKE BUTTON .

with love

from asmita

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey...i loved it...u put all the words soo perfectly...n correctly...i will b waiting for it...update soon...next time pm me...