Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Chapter 1: Mera Zindagi

Hi! My name is Geet. To be honest, I'm clueless of my last name. Actually, I am an orphan. I went from home to home, and I am sick of it. Right now, I am just an ordinary Indian girl living in a small house with a sufficient salary. Enough about me, lemme get to the real stuff! Hope you enjoy my unique story.

-----------------------------------------------------

*ring* *ring* I am awakened by the annoying sound of my cell phone. I am exhausted. It's 6 in the morning! I'm late for work! Yeh, 6 o'clock is 'late' for my boss. I look at my cell phone. Nine missed calls! Oh no! I'm in real trouble now. Ooh! An SMS from... Mr. Dev, wait, what's my boss's last name again? I forgot. Oh well. He's really going to kill me now. You don't need to know this part of the story... fast forward!

So it's a couple minutes past 7. I just reached work. Dressed in my loose white button-up shirt and knee-length jet black skirt, I confidently (not really) walk down the aisle to my seat. I work in a bank called... oh no! I am so forgetful.

"GEEETT!!!" I never thought the sound of my own name would hurt so much. It was like someone stabbed my over and over again.

"Yes, Mr. Dev"

"Tum, itne late kyu ho?"

"Uhh, I woke up a little late. Maaf karo mujhe, sir"

"Okay, but don't do it again!"

"Okay, sir."

What just happened? It was like the devil turned into an angel. Something is fishy. And I am NOT trying to find out. I just want to get home and relax! The hours past quickly between helping customers and listening to gossip about why Mr. Dev... Kapoor, that's his name, was so nice today. By 9 o'clock, my knees are ready to collapse. But I was looking forward for tomorrow... my day off! I head off to bed. *snore*

---------------------------------------

*buzz* My alarm clock finally worked; great day so far! I take a shower and put on my red salwar kameez. It itches a little but that soon subsides. With my pooja thali ready, I head off to the mandir, a few minutes shy of 5 o'clock in the morning. It's dark, gloomy. I think that it will rain. I better hurry up! I walk quickly till I reach the steps of the mandir. They are slippery. I'm reminded of yesterday. Why was Mr. Dev so nice? There must be some reason! Ugghh! I shouldn't be bothered with that today. Didn't I tell you? Today is my birthday! It's the first one that I had off...so it is a little special. I ring the mandir bell with my right hand. Suddenly, I smile. Why? Why do I feel that today, something will happen? Something that will change my life?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
hope u liked the first part.
will only continue if I get postivie response.
btw, it is told from Geet's point of view.
Edited by -Shankar- - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..amazing concepts.
love it
cant wait for the nxt update
do contiune plz.
plz..add me to yr pm list
thx.
mitzi11 thumbnail
great concept
awesome
pls update soonnn
pls do pm me

thank-you-desi-glitters-35

Edited by sharmake11 - 12 years ago
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Nice Start,please continue...
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice start

plzz continue

and add me to the pm list

love
Sana
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Amazinggg!!
Loveee the concept!!
Continue soonnn.
Can u plzz add me in ur pm list?

Fatima
Downhill thumbnail
plzz add me in...
sounds promising...
will be waiting for the updates
keep writing

dh_riti thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE NEW FF . CONTINUE SOON & DO PM ME ABT THE UPDATE.👏THIS ONE IS FOR UR UPDATE. & EVEN U CAN TAKE IT AS AM TRYING TO BRIBE U TO UPDATE SOON
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow amazing concept yaar//update soon