May 17th: Things I liked

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL...interesting epi I'd say...so moving on to the usual list:

1) Anant is such a little baccha๐Ÿ˜†...that beginning scene is technically what one can call a TEXTBOOK scene from any "youth show" on Star One where the hero grabs the heroine's hand and then proceeds to crowd in close to her to make the scene all "hawt shawt" types and insist that she also feels the way he does etc. etc๐Ÿ˜†...so that is what my expectation was going into this scene...dreading it quite a bit...but it didn't turn out to be that bad...for precisely the reason that Anant is such a baccha๐Ÿ˜†...I don't know if it's intentional on the part of the writers or this is just how Shaheer plays Anant but in this entire scene even as Anant insists that Navya admit that she was thinking about him, I was just amused...LOL...and the little bits they added like him calling her "jhooti"...cute๐Ÿ˜†...he was smiling knowingly/happily to various degrees while Navya was trying her best to leave, to lie...the "haan haan haan" and "nahin nahin nahin" bit cemented what a baccha-like scene this was๐Ÿ˜†...still cute to this bit I'd say. Anant's stubbornness was very child-like in this scene...and even when she finally admits that she was thinking about him, the way he leans down and gives her a peck on the cheek is also SO like how you'd see 5 year old kids give to each other in school๐Ÿ˜†...they totally changed the tone of the scene from the promo...and I for one don't mind at all...I'd rather take it this way if they HAD to show it at all๐Ÿ˜†...but Navya's instant surprise and discomfort was well executed too in that bit I'd say.

2) Bua-Daadi's royal diss of the PEROBLEM duo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†...Lage raho, bua daadi...lage raho๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...and CSB made an appearance after a long 3-4 days! Oh I missed him so much!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ I'm trying to remember...has Anant's mom EVER looked anything BUT constipated in these "family" scenes? Hari Om Prabhu ji๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

3) Renuka's scene with her Mom...once again showing layers to her...a more vulnerable Renuka today and the life lessons her Mom mentioned to her were so nice too...sweet bit especially when she says I wish I can be the kind of mother to my daughter that you were to me :-)...

4) Anant's "genius" plan to play hide and seek: No comments๐Ÿ˜ณ...but chalo baad mein he gave SOME explanation for why he came up with this plan...kya plans hain is bande ke to try to get to spend time alone with Navya๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...btw that scene was amusing too when he walks up behind Appy-Ritz and says, "Kaash meri life mein bhi koi hota" and Appy goes, "don't you mean HOTI"?๐Ÿคฃ...

5) The ending AN scene...I really liked this scene...even Navya's pauses and stutters were built up nicely I thought...her first few attempts to tell him, then backing off...him trying to get her to go for a walk with him but then finally sensing that something is wrong and sobering down and asking her to not try to hide it from him atleast and finally her halting explanation...I thought Soumya did a good job there with trying to explain what was such an awkward moment for her...Anant finally understanding...or rather MISunderstanding๐Ÿ˜†...and then backing off and after an awkward stretch haltingly apologizing to her too...This is probably ridiculous but I laughed when he did that...I thought yeh toh hona hi tha...pehle hug ke liye sorry...ab peck ke liye sorry...is Anant noticing the pattern here?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...anyways Shaheer acted well there...Precap looks interesting to me...I like angry scenes๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice summary, im becoming a fan  of ur posts ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ruxana91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anu!! your analysis's keep getting better day by day! lol it's become my habit now to read them every night to recap & summarise the episode ๐Ÿ˜‰ would just like to add a few points...

i agree with you - i really thought the scene was going to be portrayed exactly the way as in the promo but it was far from it! lol ๐Ÿ˜† it was so much more of a laid-back and casual convo between both of them...and his tone of voice and the way he was saying those lines almost changed the meaning - but i guess in a good way - it almost felt like he was teasing her rather than getting her to admit her feelings ๐Ÿ˜† 
n yup the 'jhooti' ๐Ÿ˜† & 'peck' on the cheek parts were indeed very child-like...i almost didnt see the point of the peck on the cheek since they ddnt actually mention it again until the end of the episode...but glad navya actually voiced her feelings about it rather than letting him think she was ok with it when she wasnt...

apart from that...enjoyed bua dadi giving an earful to rama ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and the scene between renuka & her mum was sweet ๐Ÿ˜Š

i was glad anant sensed something was wrong and actually listened to navya  but gosh i'm starting to think their 'sorry score' needs to begin once again ๐Ÿ˜† ur ryt - first for the hug, then for the kiss...not good lol he reli needs to learn to halt before going along with the spur of the moment ๐Ÿ˜†
looking forward to 2mrws episode all the same coz lyk u sed 
'i like angry scenes' hehe ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Ruxana91 - 12 years ago
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice analysis Anu!! ๐Ÿ‘
I liked the today's episode  all the parts were nice, Renuka's emmotions, Bua dadi giving ans to Rama bhabhi was wonderful...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
About last part...
Navya  feeling awkward about Anant's behaviour is obvious... first he hugged her and then he got so much happy after hearing Navya was missing him, he gave her kiss...๐Ÿ˜ณ
All indicates to me he is bit childish..reacts so quickly.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Actually he got so excited after discovering his love from both side, he gave peck.. but that was nothing lovey dovey kiss, it was more indicating his happiness.. he wanted to hear same thing from Navya that she was missing him, and he forced her to say that...Later he said sorry to Navya after realizing that Navya did not liked what he did.. showing anger from Anant's side, I would say, its not anger I can see in him, he was more upset and hurt that Navya miss understood him.. She said, she is not like that... but  she meant differently.. that she is not that kind who will openly accept love.. From her POV,  feeling awkward is so natural... but from Anants perspective he thought she is saying, she is not like Anant... so open .. so Anant was upset, hurt and bit angry.. If you see last part, to say sorry, it took time for him, he was not that ready to say sorry from his heart.. he said, because Navya did not liked it... but actually he is still thinking he is not wrong doing all the things.. its just happening to him... he is hurt...
Looking both of their nature, I think they both were good and reacted as per their nature...Anant has became "Bekaboo" in love... More than Navya, it shows that he is in love...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruxana91

i really thought the scene was going to be portrayed exactly the way as in the promo but it was far from it! lol ๐Ÿ˜† it was so much more of a laid-back and casual convo between both of them...and his tone of voice and the way he was saying those lines almost changed the meaning - but i guess in a good way - it almost felt like he was teasing her rather than getting her to admit her feelings ๐Ÿ˜† Word, Ruxana!...you've expressed it far more clearly...that's exactly what made the scene much better...that he was asking her in this teasing...very simple teasing manner...there wasn't that much of a romantic tone to it really also...like you said, he made it so laid back, casual and matter of fact in a sense that gave the scene a different touch from the usual cliches๐Ÿ˜†

n yup the 'jhooti' ๐Ÿ˜† & 'peck' on the cheek parts were indeed very child-like...i almost didnt see the point of the peck on the cheek since they ddnt actually mention it again until the end of the episode...but glad navya actually voiced her feelings about it rather than letting him think she was ok with it when she wasnt... The only point of the peck on the check was to give them basis to create this first "misunderstanding" b/w them as they fumble their way on this path I guess๐Ÿ˜†...but seriously I wish I could find a picture...have you ever seen those Hallmark black and white posters/cards which show two kids either kissing each other on the cheek or just walking along?? That's what Anant reminded me of there๐Ÿ˜†...the promo gave an intense/more charged tone to this scene but the actual scene turned out to be so light hearted/casual and more child-like๐Ÿ˜†...but not in the cringe-inducing manner that I dread from Anant either so I liked this today๐Ÿ˜†

i was glad anant sensed something was wrong and actually listened to navya  but gosh i'm starting to think their 'sorry score' needs to begin once again ๐Ÿ˜† ur ryt - first for the hug, then for the kiss...not good lol he reli needs to learn to halt before going along with the spur of the moment ๐Ÿ˜† Yeah he really needs to learn to slow down and stop going with EVERY random impulse that pops into his head๐Ÿ˜†...abhi he's gone and misunderstood poor Navya again and is going to lash out at her...tsk tsk๐Ÿ˜†

looking forward to 2mrws episode all the same coz lyk u sed 
'i like angry scenes' hehe ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ Haha good to know I'm not the only one who likes angry scenes๐Ÿ˜†...I do hope though that he understands Navya's point about his over-impulsive random hugs/kisses making her uncomfortable...let's see if Navya manages to make him understand๐Ÿ˜†

rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Anu...your "things I like" keeps getting better!!!๐Ÿ˜†
MAybe its also becoz the show is getting better too,๐Ÿ˜ณ and hence wenever I wanna rewind of wat happened, I get to your post and it feels just the way it should feel..AWESOME!!! Let me tell you, even if I do not comment, I visit your post every single day!!!so keep writing!๐Ÿ˜ณ
LOve,
Ritz๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by rituloveskmh - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nureat01

Anuuu...lovely post as usual...but today it has a hint of cuteness as well...just like the epi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

1) Anant is such a little baccha๐Ÿ˜†...that beginning scene is technically what one can call a TEXTBOOK scene from any "youth show" on Star One where the hero grabs the heroine's hand and then proceeds to crowd in close to her to make the scene all "hawt shawt" types and insist that she also feels the way he does etc. etc๐Ÿ˜†...so that is what my expectation was going into this scene...dreading it quite a bit...but it didn't turn out to be that bad...for precisely the reason that Anant is such a baccha๐Ÿ˜†...I don't know if it's intentional on the part of the writers or this is just how Shaheer plays Anant but in this entire scene even as Anant insists that Navya admit that she was thinking about him, I was just amused...LOL...and the little bits they added like him calling her "jhooti"...cute๐Ÿ˜†...he was smiling knowingly/happily to various degrees while Navya was trying her best to leave, to lie...the "haan haan haan" and "nahin nahin nahin" bit cemented what a baccha-like scene this was๐Ÿ˜† WORD!!!...it was a totally cuteness personified scene and wud remind one of their primary school days!...still cute to this bit I'd say. Anant's stubbornness was very child-like in this scene...and even when she finally admits that she was thinking about him, the way he leans down and gives her a peck on the cheek is also SO like how you'd see 5 year old kids give to each other in school๐Ÿ˜†...they totally changed the tone of the scene from the promo...and I for one don't mind at all...OMG Anu...this was my exact feeling...like u I was dreading about the kiss scene after watching the promo...but the way CVs handled it totally took me by a pleasant surprise and I actually was giving a soft smile while watching the scene n even went "awww"...coz it was sooo chota chunu munnu types scenes...from no angle did the scene look vulgar or romantic for that matter...I'd rather take it this way if they HAD to show it at all๐Ÿ˜†...but Navya's instant surprise and discomfort was well executed too in that bit I'd say.  this part was well executed by Soumya...navya's discomfort...her urge to be free...her terrified sense of  mind knowing Appy is approaching and her halted expression at the sudden gesture by Anant was well portrayed...I hope Soumya continues to climb up the acting curve...atleast slowly if not overnight ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

2) Bua-Daadi's royal diss of the PEROBLEM duo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†...Lage raho, bua daadi...lage raho๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Oh how I loved the otherwise hated by me Bua Dadi for basically shutting off Rama n her ever rolling tongue...but we all know there is no stopping her until she gets done with wats she has in mind...*sigh*๐Ÿ˜’...and CSB made an appearance after a long 3-4 days! Oh I missed him so much!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ I'm trying to remember...has Anant's mom EVER looked anything BUT constipated in these "family" scenes? Hari Om Prabhu ji๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

3) Renuka's scene with her Mom...once again showing layers to her...a more vulnerable Renuka today and the life lessons her Mom mentioned to her were so nice too...sweet bit especially when she says I wish I can be the kind of mother to my daughter that you were to me :-)...

I cant even begin to tell u how much I loveddd this scene...I think...this was the best scene of the epi...that mother-daughter talk...that women to women talk was just so poignant...so subtle and very endearing...I liked how they showed the elder sister portion when Renu mentioned that her m om is already so tensed about Navya and here is she is also loading her with her set of dukh ka raag ...so very eldest sibling type!!! U know I truly felt sad for her when she was so lovingly n warmly waving her hand over her husband's photo...its like somewhere she wished she cud have that hubby whom she married back...that those times of probable happiness cud return...and yes ofcourse when she mentioned that she wishes she can be a good mother to her kid as well...Shows wat good hearted person renu is and that she has not intention to hurt anyone or be bad...but her situations n self pity are making her helpless and she comes across as a bitter person at times!!!...

4) Anant's "genius" plan to play hide and seek: No comments๐Ÿ˜ณ...but chalo baad mein he gave SOME explanation for why he came up with this plan...kya plans hain is bande ke to try to get to spend time alone with Navya๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†Srsly!!!!...I mean so he basically cud think of no other plans to spend time with navya other than play pre-school games???? Is he really a college goer??? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...btw that scene was amusing too when he walks up behind Appy-Ritz and says, "Kaash meri life mein bhi koi hota" and Appy goes, "don't you mean HOTI"?๐Ÿคฃ...

I loved Appy in this scene...she is such a delight to watch...wat spontaneity and upbeat attitude...full of life n colors...I love her vibrant nature...Brings life to the screen ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

5) The ending AN scene...I really liked this scene...even Navya's pauses and stutters were built up nicely I thought...her first few attempts to tell him, then backing off...him trying to get her to go for a walk with him but then finally sensing that something is wrong and sobering down and asking her to not try to hide it from him atleast and finally her halting explanation...I thought Soumya did a good job there with trying to explain what was such an awkward moment for her...I esp enjoyed this bit from Anant and I loved Shaheer expressions as well...that conern and sober look came across very well...and I truly welcomed that AN convo...it had the exact expressions...voice modulations needed for the scene and such typo AN convos are a treat to watch only coz their comfort level and their silent understanding for each other comes across so well...Anant finally understanding...or rather MISunderstanding๐Ÿ˜†...and then backing off and after an awkward stretch haltingly apologizing to her too...This is probably ridiculous but I laughed when he did that...I thought yeh toh hona hi tha...pehle hug ke liye sorry...ab peck ke liye sorry...is Anant noticing the pattern here?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...anyways Shaheer acted well there...Precap looks interesting to me...I like angry scenes๐Ÿ˜†

I feel Anant is not angry coz of wat she mentioned to him...but rather is upset of how she judged him by mentioning that she is not "that type of gal"...n I think tomorrow we will get to see more of his upsetness...typical ruthna n manana scenes coming up!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
-veena.shona- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

1) Anant is such a little baccha๐Ÿ˜†...that beginning scene is technically what one can call a TEXTBOOK scene from any "youth show" on Star One where the hero grabs the heroine's hand and then proceeds to crowd in close to her to make the scene all "hawt shawt" types and insist that she also feels the way he does etc. etc๐Ÿ˜†...so that is what my expectation was going into this scene...dreading it quite a bit...but it didn't turn out to be that bad...for precisely the reason that Anant is such a baccha๐Ÿ˜†...I don't know if it's intentional on the part of the writers or this is just how Shaheer plays Anant but in this entire scene even as Anant insists that Navya admit that she was thinking about him, I was just amused...LOL...and the little bits they added like him calling her "jhooti"...cute๐Ÿ˜†...he was smiling knowingly/happily to various degrees while Navya was trying her best to leave, to lie...the "haan haan haan" and "nahin nahin nahin" bit cemented what a baccha-like scene this was๐Ÿ˜†...still cute to this bit I'd say. Anant's stubbornness was very child-like in this scene...and even when she finally admits that she was thinking about him, the way he leans down and gives her a peck on the cheek is also SO like how you'd see 5 year old kids give to each other in school๐Ÿ˜†...they totally changed the tone of the scene from the promo...and I for one don't mind at all...I'd rather take it this way if they HAD to show it at all๐Ÿ˜†...but Navya's instant surprise and discomfort was well executed too in that bit I'd say.

i so agree wid des lines๐Ÿ˜ณ

d scene ws like two school going kids, especially Anant๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anant aka Shaheer is d second cutest guy [after my sweety Karan Wahiโ˜บ๏ธ]

kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I loved today's episode! Especially seeing Anant's kiddish side! The peck on the cheek was totes cute :) But I hate how the promo is always so misleading and then the audience builds up expectations and then BAM! The episode it so different...haha

But yeah, Hide n Seek? Really? When Anant was like 'Hide n Seek', I was just like...dude, you're 19. seriously?! but of course, Anant has a MIND OF HIS OWN! haha his whole idea of spending time with Navya was cute but I guess Navya was on a different track the whole time...worrying about phone calls, worrying about the hug, worrying about the kiss. But I guess she is right in a way...it would be real awkward for her...so I liked the convo between them and I love how Anant can now just hold her hand anytime he likes and she can't do anything about it! haha he can just force her to blurt out her feelings, catch her lying by reading her eyes and understand her when she's worrying over small things :) 

And yes, "I like angry scenes" too ;) 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: purva_j

All indicates to me he is bit childish..reacts so quickly.. ๐Ÿ˜† That he most definitely does...the ultimate in reacting WAY too quickly and impulsively๐Ÿ˜†

Actually he got so excited after discovering his love from both side, he gave peck.. but that was nothing lovey dovey kiss, it was more indicating his happiness.. True...it did indicate more happiness than any romantic sense๐Ÿ˜†...that is why it seemed so child-like...only children have that kind of simple emotion in these things๐Ÿ˜†

Later he said sorry to Navya after realizing that Navya did not liked what he did.. showing anger from Anant's side, I would say, its not anger I can see in him, he was more upset and hurt that Navya miss understood him. Yes in that moment it was definitely more hurt than any anger...He took it in a different manner than she meant it...basic miscommunication

If you see last part, to say sorry, it took time for him, he was not that ready to say sorry from his heart.. he said, because Navya did not liked it... but actually he is still thinking he is not wrong doing all the things.. its just happening to him... he is hurt...Yeah he took a while to manage to say sorry...he was quite upset and was battling with his emotions there for a bit before managing to work up that sorry and then just leave๐Ÿ˜† I'd say it is more Anant's fault in this situation for sure though cuz he's moving way too fast and not pausing to think that Navya will feel overwhelmed/uncomfortable. He is the one who's gone full on bekaboo and he needs to realize some things.