kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys dont get mad or think that i am sounds crazy...i am a huge fan of Karan Abha..
but when they r getting back together,,why i am not happy?πŸ˜•
Why is my mind is sad cry for Ranchod?😭😭
Why he has expressed  his love for Abha?and NOW????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghna2 thumbnail
Yes I agree with you ,i am feeling unhappy too for Ranchod.

haji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also feel really bad for ranchod poor guy loved abha so much and know that he told her he loves her  karan is coming back and on top of not getting his love  he is going to be killed off its so sad that he will never get his part of love or happiness. i know that the person playing the character is the same but i liked ranchod more then karan. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: haji08

i also feel really bad for ranchod poor guy loved abha so much and know that he told her he loves her  karan is coming back and on top of not getting his love  he is going to be killed off its so sad that he will never get his part of love or happiness. i know that the person playing the character is the same but i liked ranchod more then karan. 

i completely agree with you...
you just spoke my heart out...πŸ€—

even i know karan is playing both roles...but i love ranchod character more than karan...
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i completely agree with you...
you just spoke my heart out...πŸ€—

even i know karan is playing both roles...but i love ranchod character more than karan...

both u r right.πŸ‘πŸΌ.this is the reason iam feeling bad for him...poor ranchod ..and why CV has chosen this track if they dont give him a little bit happiness...they could have been shown him...as a different character .. u know   guys..so many weird things so far they have shown but i think this is the worseπŸ˜’
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: haji08

I have not seen much of karan but so far whatever I have seen of Ranchod  I found him amazing!! I am going to stop watching this serial the min. they show abharan close to reunion as I can't see Ranchod's heart being broken like that.πŸ˜”πŸ₯Ί
πŸ₯Ί
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nsminerva

I have not seen much of karan but so far whatever I have seen of Ranchod  I found him amazing!! I am going to stop watching this serial the min. they show abharan close to reunion as I can't see Ranchod's heart being broken like that.πŸ˜”πŸ₯Ί
πŸ₯Ί

i too havent seen much of the karan side as i only started watching this show regularly from roughly around the time of ranchod entry. very glad that karans back but to remove ranchod , whos been a colorful character like this is just 🀬. while the evil ones live merrily

complete garbage
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kinara2

Guys dont get mad or think that i am sounds crazy...i am a huge fan of Karan Abha..
but when they r getting back together,,why i am not happy?πŸ˜•
Why is my mind is sad cry for Ranchod?😭😭
Why he has expressed  his love for Abha?and NOW????

yes me too dear πŸ˜­
arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep. its so sad 4 ranchod!!! poor guy. even if he was with karishma i wouldnt mind but to kill him is just saddening!!!!!
kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nsminerva

πŸ₯Ί

i have been watching since YMGGK started .. i love karanabha and their love ,bondings but since  i have known..Ranchod ..day by day i iam fond of him..he is  the one is real son of jagmohan prasad..he can able to save Abha from that witch Shaily...but  ezly Cv can change the story line beside kill him.. if this happens ...after that i dont know should i continue to watch or not  ..my heart has been broken..πŸ’”.even though they r same person but different character..poor RanchodπŸ₯Ί

Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago