17th WU-Pihu's mind game starts

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Helooo Everyone🤗🤗

Welcome to Today's Written Update😉

The epi starts with Avi speaking Arpi . He says that I know I did very wrong with you. But I want to know what happened with you. Pihu said I attempted suicide. I got hurt in my head.( Hawww😲😲..How did she knw tht😲😲)  So, I lost my memory. When you repeatedly came in front of me, I started gaining my memory back slowly. But I cant remember everything. If I try to remember, I get headache. Now, I know that I love you and You love me very much. Avi says Ill help you. He shows her their marriage album. He tries to make her remember old memories. He keeps his hand on her shoulder. Pihu feels uneasy and tells him that she is very tired and want to sleep. He makes her sleep. ( Awww.. ODB☺️) He switches off the light and sits on the chair.(Hayyeee..He is such a loving hubby..wake up Pihu look at his innocence and love filled eyes😍)

In the morning, Pihu does pooja and BJ comes there. She offers arti to BJ. ( OMG!! She looks totally like Arpi😲😲😲) BJ says If ur drama is over, you can leave this place. Pihu says this is my family. Nd Im Arpi. BJ says you can bluff Avi but not me. Pihu gets bit scared and keeps on saying that she is Arpi. BJ  takes her . Avi shouts " Bahuji" Pihu gives an evil smile. BJ says she is not Arpi. Avi says I know why are u saying that she is not Arpi. Accept this that she is Arpita. I have already lost her once. Now I cant loose her again. He takes Pihu and pihu gives a evil look to BJ. ( Finally..! Someone is there to give evil look to BJ😈)

Break

BJ comes at Kranti Lals home. PJ opens a bag full of money, BJ offers Mama money and tells him to stop his game. You made ur niece Arpita and sent to our haveli for money. Take money and leave this city with ur girl. Mama says you are mistaken. Our Pihu is actually your Arpi. PJ and BJ are maha shocked (1000 watt ka jhatka laga🤣). Mama says Im telling truth. She is your Arpita I met her in a bad state. She met Avi and gained her memory. BJ says tht I have seen your type of people. Whole life you spoke truth. Its opportunity to you. Your eyes shone with dreams of getting wealth. Your dama is too much. Mama says I don't want your money. You must be happy tht you found your Arpi. Bahuji says No one has ever used Avi's feeling. You playing with his emotions. You havnt seen my anger. Take this money and leave. Mama says Pihu is Arpi . Its truth. Bahuji says ..Its all drama. I have seen her dead body.( Come on ..Come on ..say it..You r the culprit😡😡) Im giving you warning. If you don't mend your ways things will be very bad for you. Mama calls up Pihu. He says I have told Bahuji what you told me. Pihu says to herself that now shell take revenge of her Dev's death from Avi . (For one minute I became happy😭 tht she is Arpi)

Break

Avi brings gajra for Pihu. Pihu is acting bit weird( She is) She says I have lot of work. Pihu leaves from kitchen. Avi asks her what happened. She ignores him and goes to their room. She keeps on saying its nothing. Then she says I know BJ has done lot for Haveli But If she doesn't like me she shld tell that. ( Oh ho !!mind games😉)She tells something else and does something else. Avi says tell me clearly. You know Professor did lot for me. But now she is not accepting me as arpi. BJ went at their place , gave them money and told them to leave. I cant repent what they have done for me. Its better I shld leave. All this is happening because of me. Avi takes her. Bj tells to PJ tht girl is very smart. ( Yeah..I knw😉) She is someone else pretending to be Arpi. But What can be the motive or secret!!. Avi says there is no motive nor secret.

End of the Epi

Precap

Pihu is making something in the kitchen. She says to herself that You tortured my family and took my Dev away. I wont spare you. Ill make your life miserable.( Oh No..Why cant they leave my Avi😡 alone)

Sorry Guys...I became too late...

My cousins have come ..so they were busy playing game on PC and not letting me update😆

Sorry again..If I missed something...

Enjoy the update😳

Edited by prash_t - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thks Prashu🤗, means she is Pihu, not Arpi with memory loss then😒

so this means that Arpi is dead only then😭...

but i still hope...that Arpi should come later on...& let pihu be pihu only
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Prash..

Looks BJ end is near I always want to see Arpi in this attitude towards BJ but she was very innocent Pihu is different and doing good with BJ

But i still have a hope that she is Arpita...

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Prash,😊

It is Arpi, pretending to be Pihu who is pretending to Arpi...😃😃😉

All will be revealed towards the end, but as I said back in Janaury that the final track of GKD will be the unmasking of Bhoonti and so it is here. Very clever of our Arpi.

But when will ODB's eyes will open?...

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
she is not arpita
even for a moment i was like hainnn 😲 she is arpita coz mama  said all this with straight face and he sort of rattled bahuji and pandit..

next moment when bahuji and pandit go he said teer nishane par laga hai and calls pihu

pihu is playng double games but  there is one thing i dont understand yet

pihu saw bahuji is against her and she is seeing all the pics and all  so why wud she still think avdesh wud try to harm mama family in firstplace

she is another bhainsbuddhi who is not understanding avdesh or what

me thinks pihu is creating a divide between bahuji and avdesh.

second bahuji thinks if she is not arpita why is she here

she forgot what she did with mama family and dev and now thinking why pihu is there

thanks prash i was wonderin u r not late usually
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d update...

Wished d story Pihu told Avi was true n she is Arpi (wats Cv's prob ya 😡😡) poor Avi does not know wat game is Pihu playng wid him...Bhootni wud hv fainted only but she is smart n did not believe but did hv a doubt dat it cud b true... But how did she know how Arpi died ...m irritated of listening dev's name (just hope he does not come back coz his body is not shown 😡😡 ) But still feeling dat d end wud b tragic which v don't want 😭😭...B/w Mama ne jhooth bola being a Gandhian 😲 Ghoor Kalyug 😆 ... Pihu is creating misunderstanding b/w Avi n Bhootni ...hope Pihu comes 2 know dat Avi is innocent

Really disappointed dat she is not Arpi now wat abt AVITA's Luv Story 😡😭 Stupid CV's 😡😡
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
see cg even u also feel now she is not arpita

i hv been tellin from beginning she is not arpita

its another matter that  cvs  may have changed the track due to show ending but i never felt she is arptia

with end near  cvs r confusing everyone and its like roller coaster ride

bt  trust me this girl is not arpita
chatterbox thumbnail
wahhh today i m online others are not there

what is this yaar 😭

ok chalo then i would go

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

see cg even u also feel now she is not arpita

i hv been tellin from beginning she is not arpita

its another matter that  cvs  may have changed the track due to show ending but i never felt she is arptia

with end near  cvs r confusing everyone and its like roller coaster ride

bt  trust me this girl is not arpita

But Di, why change 😭😭 dey cud hv showed her as Arpi na ...wen Mama said dat she is Arpi ...i had a doubt dat if she is actually Arpi then she wud not hv moved away wen Avi had his hands on her shoulders ...n next dey show dat she is Pihu only...Dev ke naam ki mala jap rahi hai which is irritating me 😡😡😡😡😡😡 Cv's hum se kaunse janam ki dushmani nikal rahe hai... n actaully she never behaved or showed dat she is Arpi , v just hoped dat she wud b Arpi but aaj confirm kar diya dat she is not Arpi but wished she was Arpi...i dont understand ki wat abt d luv story n d synopsis dat its AVITA's story n how dey survive in d Crime background ...dis shows dat their luv cud not survive 😭😭😭😭 Very Sad n Disappointed 😭😭
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Prashu thanx for update yaar i missed the epi just saw the last part Pihu's mind game now i want her to b Arpi bz if they show that Pihu won over Bj then it will mean that Arpi was feeble and she never deserved to b protagonist as BJ says yaar Arpi ko Bj par bhaari padna tha ye beech me Pihu kahan se aa gai, n i m really hateing her now as precap shows seems like she is giving some sort of poison or slow poison to Avi 😡
yaar if she is not Arpi then he will die himself poison ki kya need hai 😭