Written Update-17th May(Complete)

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Shwets for the live update... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I don'y know why.. .but I am enjoying this Track... if I skip bloopers...๐Ÿ˜ƒ... It's fun to watch Suhana line marofying someone... with her innocense & cuteness...๐Ÿ˜Š
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@sachi...exactly...if we ignore the bloopers and illogics...its enjoyable...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 years ago
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like Suhana's killing  smiles Edited by akash99 - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I m simply loving Suhana and her smiles towards Ishaan...lovely girl...thx shwets
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shwetha.
Thanks Shounak , I like all ur points . Dragfast continue ...๐Ÿ˜†  If they tell him Suhana is married  ,to him it means This SKT is also Vamp ...
   Ironic that Doc gave his 2 patient 2 different advice . ๐Ÿคข   Suhaana part was lovely while I m tired of champuness .
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
I somehow liked everything in the show today!๐Ÿ˜ŠIt was not a bore..except one or two small parts..

Things which I liked:

Badi Ma-Suhana talk-Ohh god!This was needed much before..but der aaye durust aaye๐Ÿ˜†..I really liked the heart to heart talk between BM-Suhana-Dadi and all the three actors did it extremely well!๐Ÿ‘Supriya ji-Ragini is never a let down..I really liked the scene where Suhana says more than Ishaan,she is angry because she misses her room๐Ÿ˜†..and then when BM says sirf room ke liye iritation..and Suhana responds like..toh aap kuch aur samjhi hai..that particular scene was ๐Ÿ‘IMO..Ragini immediately gave a blanked look and then made her voice a bit husky like small children do when they get caught saying a lie๐Ÿ˜†and Supriya ji rolled her eyes..it was too good!

I liked the other scenes as well..Nothing FAB in it..but still..more than chalta hai types..

I really liked the last scene..where Ishaan says why is Suhana lighting off the lamps like Jaya Bhaduri in Sholay๐Ÿ˜†..and then the flashback sequence...the background music was MINDBLOWING!๐Ÿ˜›...

But one thing,I actually dont at all agree with what Badi Ma said to RB...I dont at all feel Ishaan is feeling irritated by Suhana's presence because he is slowly falling in love with her...Ishaan is feeling irritated because he cant just digest the fact that why is a married woman actually trying to flirt with him..he might take this flirting thing in a different sense and question Suhana's morals too!..I dont know why did they actually tell that Shashikala talwar is a married woman first oif all๐Ÿ˜•

Shruti Bapna-I am really liking her acting!๐Ÿ˜›She is like a perfect psycho onscreen!๐Ÿ‘

Things I didnt like-

Permanent place for chichorapanti's child-Ilesh๐Ÿ˜†..Somehow when I started seeing the scene where he says Ishaan tu sach mein jaanna chahta hai tu kya bhool gaya hai...I came to know..he is going to talk nonsense๐Ÿ˜†

Disha's prediction ki woh wali GOOD NEWS abhi nahi..lekin bahut jald hi!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•Disha can actually predict kab woh maa banne wali hai?๐Ÿ˜•and Deepak telling..abhi toh DHamaka hone wana hai!!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Raunak's story-I really cant get the head and tail of it.I know why is Pia after raunak but couldnt understand who actually tried to commit suicide?Pia's husband or raunak?๐Ÿ˜•And it looks so wierd in a show like SGP..its like a snippet of Aaht in between SGP๐Ÿ˜†

Ohkk..I am done for today!๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the update Shwetha๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by .sb. - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shounak i caught a blooper in your post badi maa was talking to RB not rano๐Ÿ˜†...yes i also fail to understand, when whole family is repeatedly saying ishaan tujhe yaad nahi and all that...and ishaan has also excepted the fact that he forgot the happening of last 1-2 years then why cant the family tell him about suhana...if ishaan is not taking pressure about all other things then why would telling him that he is married would have ill effect on his health
Shwets1502 thumbnail
iam completely feeling bored to see the first part and update yar...๐Ÿ˜†

@shounak...its BM-Suhana scene!!!!!good...

il try to see now and update then...๐Ÿ˜‰
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today episode was good ..No boring, even rounak part is also ok not boring.. Overall good episode..

Badimaa-dadi and suhana scene is best with suhana couldn't control her anger and at last tells she is afraid... All the 3 ladies chemistry is so good..

Later Ishaan asking what he forgot , suhana smilingly saying I like your dress it's ok.. and gives killer smiles..

Later scene is good with suhana sadness and just want to give one slap to ishaan, ... Just see the difference the person who didn't sleep happily when suhana wants to go.. Now asking her to leave the house as soon as possible.. It is really heart touching...

Ragini smile is really mesmarizing and in Real life who ever marries her is just lucky...