Sanaya and IPKKND promo on SBS 17/5 - link added

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Am a bit surprised no one has made this post yet  ... Sanaya and the new promo for IPKKND were on SBS today. They showed the whole promo twice πŸ˜† ... once with a voiceover saying that Sanaya Irani is back with a new show on Star Plus, the name has been changed from Vaidehi to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Dun and that the time slot would be 8 pm, and then they repeated the promo.

Must say, I liked it better on the big screen than on my lappy, and the sound was much better too. πŸ˜›

*edit* Here's the link - thanks to Drishti!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNcpPM1C8PI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

direct link
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNcpPM1C8PI&feature=related

Sanaya's bit starts around 1. 35
Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! Thanks, Diya. πŸ€—

And...I'm LOVING this...Sanaya Irani is back πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Says a LOTT!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Forgot to mention in the previos one...

I'm LOVING the WHOLE line...Sanaya Irani is back with a new show on STAR PLUS...defo says loadsss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
-Drishti- thumbnail
TFS Diyaa!! πŸ€—

uff...i saw like the 1st hf an hr of SBS and stopped...didn't think they wud show anything abt IPKKND after that!! DAMN!! :(

Sanaya Irani is definitely back...thank god for that too!! all i watch on tv these days is football and IPL...and both the things r ending on 28th...perfect time to start the show for me!! 😳🀣
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMAOO..diya the fact that u made a post after soo long here..makes me nostalgic..and go back to the old days!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

and @ ashu : ROFL..yup, that line does speak a LOT!!! πŸ˜†
angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanls for sharing Diya πŸ€—..feels so good to get San back !
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey thanks Diya for the SBS update πŸ˜† this feels weird to say usually ... or should i say it had always been the other way around !!  πŸ˜† ...
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DTS: I thought you had a deadline up in 2 days.. but clearly you are not in a mood for that.. dont make me mother you..πŸ˜†

Will watch the blog vid n this in due time.. like in another 10 hrs.. TFI
aashizin thumbnail
owww thanks a tone diya πŸ€—seriously didn't know they did show πŸ˜²ohh i missed it πŸ˜’but i m so so so happy she is back with new avatar gosh can't get over with her dialouge ho gaya styanash πŸ˜she cutely said it πŸ˜³ and sorry bolana one gosh her tikha attitude i m gone fida over this new char for sure or i can say i m finally fida on her new avatar πŸ˜
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Drishti-

TFS Diyaa!! πŸ€—

uff...i saw like the 1st hf an hr of SBS and stopped...didn't think they wud show anything abt IPKKND after that!! DAMN!! :(

Sanaya Irani is definitely back...thank god for that too!! all i watch on tv these days is football and IPL...and both the things r ending on 28th...perfect time to start the show for me!! 😳🀣

My work deadline is on the 28th ... and after that i'm totally free for ten whole days ... so perfect timing for me too!!!

And I know ... I just had SBS on in the bg ... wasn't even paying attention to it ... and wow 🀣 Saw it twice, that too ... it was in Chugalkor Aunty's segment ...  right at the end, I think ... πŸ˜›