Secret exposed SALLU-KAT seen together in elevator

Posted: 12 years ago
Four months ago πŸ˜›

Okay so my friend's uncle was in Dubai and met them in the elevator in some hotel. They had bodyguards with them. So my friend's uncle introduced himself and Salman Khan smiled and so did Katrina. And he goes like "Salman, I had a hair transplant a few months ago and it was such a huge flop. you are lucky to have such successful ones" or something along those lines πŸ˜†. Salman Khan got pissed and didnt say anything and ignored him but it seems Katrina chuckled. 

That's it πŸ˜†
Edited by eraser - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lmao at the hair transplant.. my dad was gonna get one from the dude who salman did it from however the guarantee sucked so he didnt.. shame πŸ˜†
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Bahaha your friend's uncle is great! πŸ˜† Edited by IHeartDeepika - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!!! Salman came to Dubai and your friend's uncle met him! Awesome!πŸ˜†
I know. I'm sure Salman Khan wasnt expecting him to say that πŸ˜†. And, Katrina and Salman were standing really close to each other  and looked really happy (thats what the uncle said) so maybe they didnt break up? I dont know. 
BlackStar. thumbnail
Honestly, i DO NOT think sallu-kat broke up, and even if they did they're probably really good friends or back together.. theyre body language says so
Wow, Salman doesn't have a sense of humor? Gosh I didn't even know πŸ˜‰

Your friend's uncle is the manπŸ˜†
I hope Salman didnt get pissed at Katrina for laughing. 

Haha yeah, my friend's uncle sure is the man. Poor guy, I didnt even know he got a hair transplant until my friend told me. Truly unsuccessful. πŸ˜†
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
eraser was that back during xmas.. ?? Edited by Sallufanno1 - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL...Eraser... πŸ˜†

Shukar hai auntyji was not with the uncleji...

Auntyji would have said to Katrina...  Katrina, I had a Lip job few months ago and it was such a huge flop. you are lucky to have such successful ones...