Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 16th May

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
okay... me (A.K.A. srush's co-partner in this topic series!) is back with a big bang!!! πŸ˜†

alright, first scene - when he saw durgesh walking away

i think he found him to be familiar since he kept on staring at him until he was like out of his sight. which is why he didn't seem to believe D when he said it's someone else from some other village. 

second scene - factory scene

GAHHH!! I HATE TALLI KI BACCHI! why the hell does she have to be so dramatic about everything!!! she literally screamed into his ears trying to get his attention! bloody attention seeker! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

and then when she saw the chunari outside, she screamed "ARREY BAAP REY!" making kesar think she was in deep shit or something! gadhi kahin ki.,..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

kesar's smile on his face (when he was i think trying to imagine gulaal in it) was sooo cute!!! i wanted to pinch his cheeks that moment! face cheeks ofcourse... not butt cheeks.. OH! COME ON VIEWERS! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE GUTTER! I'M NOT SOME MOLESTER OKAY! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i think... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

and talli's gonna get soo upset tomorrow! hahahahaha!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

third scene - kesar's room

was it just me or did anyone notice that when gulaal was cleaning that photo of vasant and kesar, vasant's image was a bit hazey (or maybe it was a camera trick or something!) but it was beautifully shot cos gulaal's fingers (while cleaning the photo) rested upon kesar's photo for a while longer... awww...😳 it was so cute! i miss ali! πŸ˜³

and then kesar's entrance in snatching one of those "untouchable" letters from her hands was epic! his face literally showed GUILTY! ahahaha! so cute! πŸ˜³ and then gulaal was so playful with him until she asked the million dollar question,"were you that angry with me?"
woah! BAM! "10 saal gulaal" *pain filled eyes😭 "10 saal tune mujhe apne se door rakha gulaal" waaah! i wanted to hug him right there and then! πŸ€— and then gulaal was shocked! i think she'll have a heart attack tom  (but i shall save that description for later)
she clearly loves him (well, clear for us viewers but not clear for her!!! LOL.πŸ˜†) but won't be able to accept it sooo soon!

fourth scene - sudha bhabhi, talli and gulaal

okay there is no kesar physically present but he was mentioned, and i think gulaal wasn't as enthusiastic about it as she would usually be! i saw her a bit withdrawn today (maybe cos talli mentioned kesar and DING DONG! she was reminded of what previously happened between them. but whatever it was, i'd like to think that she's a bit unhappy cos she was finally getting what she wanted and i.e. to get kesar and talli together! awww...😳

Precap - I LOVE NEIL! (@srush: not kesar okay!!! so don't pounce on me!πŸ˜† and i wrote this line in blue only!) he's soo cute! i wanted to hug him when he said, "mein tere liye kaar khane se kuch le kar aaya hoon!" AWWW...😳

P.S. why didn't neil wear that sexy white kurta of his! DAMN IT. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mine :)
Nice post dear 😳
Gosh !!! u r sooo funny!!!
Cheeks thing was *ROFL*🀣 could not stop laughing!🀣
 and the smiley  u put their! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taali is getting in to all's nerves !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Will comment more after watching the epi πŸ˜‰

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Res...Azy this was my res threadπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Okie...So me here pardner...had been waiting eagerlyπŸ˜›
I think he stuffed his ears with one kilo of cotton...to avoid hearing Talli bakwaas...I swear she cried like she was bitten by a snake or somethingπŸ˜† Wish it would have been so...
That chunni was so going to Gulaal's the moment Kesar saw it...It was Kesar color too😳
and the Kesar's room scene...the way he snatched it from Gulaal's hand ..he was so riled up on that letter..he was not meeting her eyes..and when he did...oh boy oh boy!!!! you could see the pain, the hurt, the love the absolute helplessness and inevitability of it all...Kesar's hurt spilling in his tears...the red eyes and eyes brimming with tears...and the way he tried to control his expressions and the cry...owww...Shalu hat bich mein se... I wnat to give him a big hug...awww the bacha is so lost ...
But I loved it...how he forgot everything...every other hurt that the revelation had given him, that his family was away from him, that his brother was killed and that he was not a part of that secret...all he remembered was that she had kept him away...awww...me all crying wying😭...fantooo post re Partner,,,,,,πŸ‘

See this is what I am talking about..him controlling his tears😭

Finally Gulaal realizing the obviousπŸ˜†

and the best

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
no azy beta... be a good girl, and give him to me okay... πŸ˜†
this is not a game...πŸ˜›πŸ˜† it's the real "chiseled hunk" deal...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3