16th may 2011 navya written update

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hey  ya  ppl 😊😊

do comment  on shaheer  and  somya  if  account  guys  and  gals its  must  plz in order  to increase  their  rank do comment  plz and  chaska  meter  compared to  last  tym  tis  tym  our  votes  r  very  less  so plz   vote   hit  the  cm

scene starts frm that  hug  part  they  r  still  hugging  .. bg  plays  suddenly  ananth and navya  koh hosh aya...they move back ( ananth ka expression omg  like he has  done some murder  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
he says  sorry  and  gives  his  explanation that without his knowledge aisa hi hogaya and he says sorry ,now  they  r  in car  thinking ,navya  is seeing  outside  ,ananth bends  and sees  her (seriously  yaar  mey dargayi kya expression taa shaheer  u have to learn more πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) navya is  thinking  about  hugging scene she  blushes 😳  suddenly  navya  hair  band  falls ananth picks and by  ishara  says  she  is  good  with open hair  so  its  not  needed pehala  pyaar  hai  *bg plays* ananth smiles navya  blushes ...
scene shifts  ananth  home ( omg both cartoons *shagun* rama* arrey yaar  i really prayed  today  i should not seee them  grr sab bekhar 😑) they were  seeing  nimisha's  that mangini wala photos in laptop (i dont know  how many tyms  they  will see *bang my head* 😑😑)

shagun sees  navya  photo  and  her  facial expression changes  (hey u cartoon think about us  we daily see ur  face  on tv ,how bicharey hamm hw many tyms  our  expression will change  *think*) she again blabbers  about  college picnic  they gone for 3 days  etc  etc  ...rama also continues (and we  r yawning πŸ₯±)she says  shagun  to go and  make  tea ... and she says bla  ba  about  shagun to  ananth bro... ananth  bro notices  she  is  trying  to  make  shagun  and  ananth jodi and  he  is  worried
scene  shifts  annath  and  navya  finds  bus  ... (ananth  sits  on  car window  and  shouts  stop the  bus u know  guys  u  ppl  will rofl 🀣)
navya  says  come inside  ananth  ...he dnt listens,she  drags  him  inside  car ...some eye locks coz  navya  was  holding  ananth hand  ...navya  calls  ritz  and  buss  stops  both  enters  bus  ..that  sir  yells 😑  ..ranveer gets  doubt  he  says  to ritz  they  both  came  in taxi  πŸ˜• ritz  says  nothing will happen  btw too  dnt confuse ur self
appy  enquires  both  how u  came  ...  navya  again says  lie  and  escapes they both  goes and  sits  ananth goes  near  navya  and  whispers  again lie  u  lyk  me  that much  kya  😳😳 navya  blushes..and  they  reach hotel  navya  tries  to call  uncle  but  no  signals  ...even their  master informs  no  signal  ...appy says  riz  u  go and  flirt  with ranveer  im  gng  to search  navay  and she leaves ..scene shifts navya  home  dadi  starts  blabber  whether  navya  called ..aunty says  ya she  will call... renu di  comes  and  says something  suddenly  dadi  comes and  irritates  u  r  still here   didnot  go  bla  bla ...and goes renu  di  iriitated  and  goes
scene  shifts  navya remembers  hugging  scene ...suddenly  she gets  a  sound  and  scared  lolz  its  ananth ...he speaks  to her  he says  15 min  hogaya yahaan aakar but i feel  like 1 hour  hogaya ,navya says  she want  to go  and she  moves  ,annath  holds  here  hand ..(lolz may be  all u guys  think  its kissing scene  but sadly epi  ends  😑)

precap :  navya  ,ananth  alone,she says to him  that mujey thoda  ajiib lagraha hai ,im  not  like  that (hopefully god  she  should not  blabber anything  wrong ananth looks  worried

do hit like button
🀣

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
please updates soon.. waiting egerly ...thanks Yami...
Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar update soon... dieing to knw wht happen exactly :)
Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear plz tell wht did anant gave d explanation for a hug scene...
S.kitty thumbnail
Thnx a lot for the update😊
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks again Yami for updates
md_arefin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Confusion going on. There maybe something wrong. Navya's Push on the promo symbolizes that.
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update (:
imma watch it tonight (: 
Javeria_Xx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanx for the update. i just want to say that i hate shagun because her nose is so ugly and thats what makes her look ugly.LOLπŸ˜†

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Was dying to read the update, thanks a ton!