Are you with Mr. Sr. Tripati

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

after watching the adamant behavior of Mr. Tripati with his friend Avtar...i literally felt like giving up right and left๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...but the justification he gave to his family left me absolutely speechless..and i almost cried...GOD give such friends to everyone...who understands what is in ur heart...even when he u r harsh with them๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

he wants to see Dimpy happy and get all she deserves...i am totally with him...though its gonna be spicy for him and his family...

how many of u r with him๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
im soo with him and yep everyone should get friends like that :)
peaches4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what was his justification?
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: peaches4u

what was his justification?

he said he will leave the house only after Dimpy is out of her sorrow and is happy in her life๐Ÿ˜Š
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
how sweet is that awwie :)
peaches4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks...that is sweet.  But I think that it will drive Avatar crazy!!!!
In the story line, it says that some how Daksh get forgiven by his father...  what can he possibly tell his family for ditching Dimpy????
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: peaches4u

thanks...that is sweet.  But I think that it will drive Avatar crazy!!!!

In the story line, it says that some how Daksh get forgiven by his father...  what can he possibly tell his family for ditching Dimpy????

yep...now that we have seen Mr. Tripati's inner thoughts...it will interesting to know...what is gonna make him forgive Daksh๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
not seen the epi... but i gess first time i liked d's father!
hardikm thumbnail
Its the fathers heart and only the father can understand the plight. He is absolutely right, and even Avatar is right for his actions. Once he realise the intention, most of the things will fall in place. I hope not to see Daksh and Lipika anymore.
yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
same here... I loved that scene... and I knew the moment he had told Avtar that he wasnt going to leave this house that THAT's what he had in mind...
the man as learned his lesson and well how can one stay angry and upset with someone who has learned their lesson... ๐Ÿ˜Š he was always a good man just bit head strong and stubborn.. all that is washed away now... hehehe...

but boy oh boy... the role and character reversals here!!! the decent humble Avtar has suddenly changed into this no nonsense angry and pissed off person and his anger is illogical as well... as opposed to Dinu who has become so humble with the break of his pride that he is even willing to suffer the taunt and anger of Avtar just so that he can bear the punishment of his mistakes and that he can see Dimpy happily married to someone else...

this will be quite interesting to see now...