Metz: How dare you Abhay?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Metz: How dare you Abhay?

" My love for Abhayendra  died with our deaths. So, what if he loved me? He did not come to save me from that fire. His love for me was untrue and weak. Look at Siddharth. He came back for me in that fire – am cool if he changed me into a vampire. At least , he kept me alive. I have been happy with Sid. And Abhayendra? HOW DARE HE? How dare he move on to you, Piya? How could he forget me and choose my weak shadow in you?"

So said the dark and evil Mathli. Shocking the living daylights out of Piya , Piya for whom Maithl had been this epic epitome of love and sacrifice seen through Abhay's eyes. As much as she loves Abhay, Piya defended Abhay's love for Maithli – in her own death bed , she tried to convince Metz that Abhay has been longing for her for centuries. ….

Its good that Piya defended  Abhay's love for Maithli. Otherwise, we would have never known that Metz actually expected Abhay to forever burn in her wait. That she believed that Abhay had no right to love again, to live again, to even dare and think of another woman. So, what if I did not come back to him. Abhay was meant to worship me .

Yes, Metz has turned evil – is more of an invention of Sid than the innocent princess that Abhayendra fell in love with. It is also true that Sid has been filling venom in Metz for centuries against Abhay . You could make that out from the way he hurriedly stopped Metz-Piya's argument over Abhay. But still…even if I buy the logic that Metz has been misinformed and misguided by Sid, I can't think of any justification to her vile temper and shocking hope that Abhay did not have the right to love again. That Abhay should have just drowned in her memory and misery.

ALARM BELL : If at all, Maithli comes to know that Abhay did love her forever and actually merged her and Piya into one entity , I have my doubts that she will still just want to harness the doppelganger power and play king –queen with Sid. She might just suddenly want Abhay back . And that would be worse. Piya is going to curse herself for ever having opened her mouth for Abhay's love for Metz.

P.S- I don't think we should judge Haseena. She did what any mother would do for her son. Piya is important but if Haseena had to choose between Piya and Abhay, we all know who she would choose.

And how many people think that Metz will be the one to bump off my hottie Siddy?

Love and luck always, ❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great post Pocu and I promise to come back for sure once I can put two and two together.

I'm so confuse right now and don't know what to say.

but yes I do believe Matz is using Sid and so does not love him.

let her get out of that place she will turn on him and dump him for Abhay.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

kyaa episode tha pocu,

i really cant understand metz, she expected abhay to wait 4 her endlessly, but who gave her the right to make abhay suffer so much 200 yrs😲,maithli has become very complex 4 me 2 understand , i have finally understood sid now but metz, she confuses me big time
i am eagerly waiting for abahy metz meeting , lets see
ps- metz is the hottest vampire i have ever seen😉

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pia Pia Pia - Did Sid actually called her bewakoof?😆 Anyways, thats a separate discussion.

But for Metz turning evil, I have my own logic. Remember how Sid was planning to turn Pia into Vampire and Abhay bit her? At that time Abhay had done a loud thinking - If Sid bit her, she will turn into an evil Vampire like Sid and then there will be no looking back. So, I think it is not only the talk venom but the actual Sid's evil venome that is responsible to turn Maithili into evil.   

For Sid, I still have a hope the hawtie Sid won't die. I am keeping that hope alive till they actually show it. My guess is they will keep this powerful actor for future tracks and will keep his death a mystery. 
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post poco.I agree wid u.Metz was not true 2 Abhay.Abhay has waited 4 her for 150 years & she took few seconds 2 b wid sid.She became vampy & was in Sid's arm whereas Abhay he cried 4 her.He died 4 her 100 times & it was gud of Pia 2 defence Abhay's luv 4 mathli
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes I too think it would be Maithili who will get rid off Sid.  Well deserving end - I would say. 

Pia I believe will be saved most probably by the werewolf else they wouldn't have postponed the  blood sucking ritual  for 5  hours - so there!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

Great post Pocu and I promise to come back for sure once I can put two and two together.

I'm so confuse right now and don't know what to say.

but yes I do believe Matz is using Sid and so does not love him.

let her get out of that place she will turn on him and dump him for Abhay.

Thanks baby.😊...I will wait for your response. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

kyaa episode tha pocu,

i really cant understand metz, she expected abhay to wait 4 her endlessly, but who gave her the right to make abhay suffer so much 200 yrs😲,maithli has become very complex 4 me 2 understand , i have finally understood sid now but metz, she confuses me big time
i am eagerly waiting for abahy metz meeting , lets see
ps- metz is the hottest vampire i have ever seen😉

I am still trying to figure out Metz, I mean, her having a relationship with Sid is ok as per her but Abhay , whom she apparently hates now should have stayed dedicated to her and slept on her grave forever?  Superlative selfish or Sid injected Superlative evil , am still choosing the appropriate definition. 😆
ilove99 thumbnail
lovely poco...
but there is a reason for this too as sid turned her and he himself is a dark vampire so she will also be like him na!
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Metz is still possessive about Abhay and thinks Abhay cheated her because of misunderstanding created by Sid If she knows the truth she will love Abhay again