Best Singer in FG

rolm thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ok Guys, I know most people here are Qazi fanatics. So for a moment, take your Qazi colored glasses off and be as objective as you can be and answer this question: Who were the two best singers (1 male and 1 female) in FG? Again, I'm asking for best singer not best performer. For me, it was Mona and Rex.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ro,i took off my glasses as per ur instructions πŸ˜† and the best ones according to me r Qazi and Rupu πŸ˜ƒ .
sorry i see the same with or without the glasses πŸ˜†
ar$hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
samr 4 me ani di......with glass & without tht. πŸ˜†
QAZI & RR r the bests to me. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
rolm thumbnail
Oh, you guys are no fun. I'm going to have to rephrase the question. Had Qazi and Rooprekha not been in the contest, who then, in your opinion, would be the 2 best singers
ar$hi thumbnail
if QAZI wudnt be there i might not watch the show. neways, i think shamit, arijit, rex, kirti...all sing quite gud. but i like sandeep after QAZI.

& after RR i prefer mona.
a5ian_ang3l thumbnail
Mona and Arijit πŸ˜ƒ theyre awesum singers!!! (however my luv 4 qazi rex rupu n shamit isnt any less) πŸ˜› πŸ˜† haha
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rolm

Oh, you guys are no fun. I'm going to have to rephrase the question. Had Qazi and Rooprekha not been in the contest, who then, in your opinion, would be the 2 best singers

We r a lot of fun,you just need our kind of glasses to see thatπŸ˜†.

Ok if Qazi and RR were not there then it would have been arijit/shamit and mona for meπŸ˜ƒ.Arpita is also a good singer technically but i just can't stand her voice.

moumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rex n rupu πŸ˜ƒ
without rupu mona may be
ghetto_princess thumbnail
qazi all day way but if qazi n rr werent in da comp den i fnk in gals Mona n boys all da follwin sing gd Shamit, Kirti, Rex, Arijit n Amit.. so ne of dem!
sapnokirani24 thumbnail
qazi or no qazi my vote always goes to SHAMIT BHAIYA!!!! 😳

girls prob mona but noo preference 😳