LTL @ #17 on IF :) Edited 17.05.2011

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Well...Finally we have it at 15...๐Ÿ˜›
There was a time when Geet was at no.1 and LTL at no. 2 ...Last August I think...
Today, Geet still at no.1 ...And LTL at no.15...
Do we need to say more๐Ÿ˜†

Edit
And and ...Dont miss  this news *drum rolls*
Suno Suno Suno
๐Ÿ˜†...
Now it is at no.17

Band bajao...gaana gao
and tuntuna bajao ,,,,,,

DJ ko bulao
dancing bhi to banta hai

Taliayaan and sitityaaannn ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

sorry. but i would be happy if it still goes down even the trp and tam rating. very mean of me but i cant help it. very angry on ph and cv had their hopes high the show will go on top without MR.

but guys i am so happy i cant express myself.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not at all Srushti๐Ÿ˜‰...Now its for Colors to see and judge their incredible progress๐Ÿ˜†

By the way this reminds me of one of your previous threads"we the LTLians..." ...You can very well add one more point to  it ...that Earlier how much we wanted the show to Top the list...now we want it to be out of the list and it would be great if the show ends anytime soon.๐Ÿ˜†

komal_w25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lidvin

sorry. but i would be happy if it still goes down even the trp and tam rating. very mean of me but i cant help it. very angry on ph and cv had their hopes high the show will go on top without MR.

but guys i am so happy i cant express myself.๐Ÿ‘

You not being mean...thats the feeling of every True LTLian Fan..๐Ÿ˜Š
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: komal_w25

Not at all Srushti๐Ÿ˜‰...Now its for Colors to see and judge their incredible progress๐Ÿ˜†

By the way this reminds me of one of your previous threads"we the LTLians..." ...You can very well add one more point to  it ...that Earlier how much we wanted the show to Top the list...now we want it to be out of the list and it would be great if the show ends anytime soon.๐Ÿ˜†

Ha ha ..you remember that thread๐Ÿ˜†...We the Loyal LTLians do take up every cause so fiercely na๐Ÿ˜†...and imagine we, the 'only-200-LTLians' have done this๐Ÿ˜†

@ Lidvin...Komal is right...you are not mean...you are a true LTLian...just like the rest of us๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Why do we not see that red arrow any time beside LTL after March 25? I tell you its a bloody IF conspiracy. We only see green or yellow arrow.
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Why do we not see that red arrow any time beside LTL after March 25? I tell you its a bloody IF conspiracy. We only see green or yellow arrow.

HEhe dont know about conspiracy aspect, but was wondering the same that how come when, till yesterday it showed a green arrow with no.11..now it shows 15 with yellow arrrow๐Ÿ˜•
That means it has retained the same position na๐Ÿ˜•
Perhaps because last weeks CM was not posted, may be that is why๐Ÿ˜Š
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow ! wow ! 
Someone is working real hard  being creative to fullfill our dream ...

Love u PS ...But u got still a long way  to go before u hit the pit .
.that's where we want LTL-2  to  be ...
Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
komal_w25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Ha ha ..you remember that thread๐Ÿ˜†...We the Loyal LTLians do take up every cause so fiercely na๐Ÿ˜†...and imagine we, the 'only-200-LTLians' have done this๐Ÿ˜†

@ Lidvin...Komal is right...you are not mean...you are a true LTLian...just like the rest of us๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ofcourse i do remember it...It Made "only-200-LTlians" proud...!! Everything in that thread was so apt about all of us. Wonderfully written Srushti ๐Ÿ‘
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing Srushti but why does it still show that LTL is at # 11 on the homepage of IF and then when we enter LCL, it shows # 15. So I'm guessing LCL is at #15 and LTL is at # 11. ๐Ÿ˜† but I want Tamper ratings to fall like a deck of cards fall when we hit it just once. ๐Ÿ˜†
woh din kab ayega. ๐Ÿ˜
Anyway Congrats to all those who did not vote. ๐Ÿฅณ There was a time when we use to vote like crazy and now I don't even look at the chaska meter.