CLOSED|| DOTW || May 15th-21st, 2011

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Everyone😊

*Vista waves so vigorously that her thinking cap is in danger of toppling over *😃😃

I almost forgot that it was my turn to post the Discussion of the Week😳...chalo koi nahin...der aaye, durust aaye😃...

Next I thought and mulled ...what can we discuss with this manhoos news hanging over our heads??😡🤢...OK, OK, I'll admit it...the thought of holding a contest of ideas for the most creative way of torturing the Imagine Honchos did cross my mind...there ...I said it...😉😆

But then I thought, what the heck...we have had enough negativity on the forum since this news broke💔...time for some hansi-khushi reminiscences...so let's see...what drew us to this show in the first place?...anyone?...take a guess...yes, you are correct!...the beautiful, silent love story ...our precious AviTa...woh naina jinuneh hum sab ko poori tarah thug  liya...pehle hi episode se...

Avdesh and Arpita's dhagadham  romance swept us off our feet and we fell in love with this Jodi...and therein lies the topic for discussion...😊

a) What do you think is special about AviTa that touches a chord in your heart?

b) Do you think such special love ❤️is possible in real life?

c) How does AviTa Jodi compare with other romantic couples on TV screen that you may have   followed in the past?

So guys, open up and share your most special moments of the show while describing how exquisite this love story was...at least in the beginning😳...also, I give you full permission to wax eloquent ❤️❤️on Our Dear Boy (ODB) 😍😍to your heart's content...I am sure, Tanvi will understand,😉 given the demographics of this forum members.😳

Let's remember the show as it was and enjoy these last few days with some happy recollections and reminiscences.

Cheers,

Vista

Thanks guys😊 

Edited by Vistaa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey vista nice one  for sure i hv lot to say wud come back later to ans this one
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Vista🤗

That's such a wonderful topic to discuss and freshen all our Old Sweet Moments of Avita Love😳 Thanx so much for bringing this topic, especially in this depressing Phase😭 I too have loads to share about this Beautiful, Unique, Silent, Passionate Love story😍

a)      Though everything about Avita is special and it excites me, yet the one thing that touches me to the core is their Innocence😳 Howmuch I blame the cvs for destroying such a Lovely show, still I cannot stop myself from crediting them for searching and pairing these two Wonderful, Innocent n Cute ppl who fit in so well to their respective Characters and gave us the most Magical on-screen Chemistry⭐️⭐️ A love which expressed more with eyes and less with words was something which touched me. There were hardly any moments where Avita were intimate n Physical, yet they gave us the most Passionate and Intense Love Story❤️

b)      Yes Dear …I wud definitely agree to this😳 True n Special Love does exist in Real life. These shows are nothing but the mirror of real life Love Stories. Such Special Love is possible in Real life and the biggest example of this are "We" The ppl who are madly in Love with the show cuz we believe and have such True Love in our Life(tchwood), which made us all to believe and connect to this show😳 But I Hope n Pray that No Love story should ever meet such a depressing end 😳

c)      To be very honest with u … I have never ever followed any other show, so deeply. Maybe that's the reason am feeling so bad to see it being axed in such brutish manner I truly want a logical end to this story. But ya ….Its definitely the best amongst all the love stories that I've seen on Silver screen👍🏼 Avita made me Forget my most Fav on-screen couple, SRK-Kajol😳

What to say about Ashish ….words are not enough to describe a Perfectionist like him⭐️ He had the capability of making me drool over him even bfr my hubby sitting by me😉😳 Someone who made me mad with his Bhaiyyaji attitude, still remember his Hot Shirtless Entry, that macho look in Black kurta, that catching Arpi in his arms and giving those innocent, curious yet killer looks, Standing bfr her house like a Naughty crazy lover, reaching the temple to get a glimpse of the girl n propose her, Such brave Gunda yet so shy to speak to a girl, hiding his feelings n lying his Bj, crying like a small kid in his mom's lap, never being able to disclose his feelings bfr the girl he loves the most ….God I can go on n on n on if given to talk abt this Cute Adorable guy who soared our heart beats with his Emotive performances. 😍😍😍😍😍

Vista …..Thanx so much for taking me down the Sweet Romantic Memory lane 🤗

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello CB, Nandini and whoever else is online😃

So glad that you'll liked the topic...and Nandini...thanks for sharing your beautiful memories...

Yes, innocence was such a big part of their story, their behaviour and their attitude...u hit the nail on its head...it was such heartbreaking innocence...haai...😃😳

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vista, I think I'm going to need time to answer your lovely questions but I think you already know some of my answers from a very old post. I will reply later and thanks for this awesome post. It's time for me to go to sleep so goodnight everyone. 
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

right i m here now

while i have my jalebi fafda as i came to work early and hungry now  😆

my story  is that this gunda appealed to me right from the time of the promo.. 

nandu has already told everything

ya its the innocent of avita that told the whole story

a silent shy love story  which seems to have a tragic end now 😭

such special love in reality i doubt  unless u count the love we all have for each other 😆
no i think this kind of love only happens in fiction or fairy tales, thats why i felt it was  a fairy tale romance of a criminal though

ahaa tha third part of onscreen jodis i followed in past

i told na i started with jassi jaisi koi nahin
jassi was the girl next door which almost everyone connected with and it was of corporate head  falling in love with a mediocre looking girl.

the onscreen jodi and thier chemistry was the best i had seen

then came all time ram sita jodi

bt this jodi  was unique in every way.  girl loves the boy but cant tell him boy falls in love but unable to express the love
they meet they marry  but mil ke bhi na mile

tragic

finally  about ashish

what can i say that has not been said before

he has been the find of the channel and production house
and we are lucky to see such a performer

hats off to him for portraying a character to such perfection that we never felt reel and real is different

swamini5 thumbnail
Hey Vistaa

Nice Post

You know  since Friday i ahve been recollecting all Avita Moments

Their first meeting in the market

Arpita Dancing with joy

Avdesh first entry in her house

Their Temple scene

Her first entry in Haveli with Manjari

Arpita confessing her love in front of her father

Her wedding scene (awesome)

The way Avdesh protects her when they r entering  the haveli (so sweet)

Arpita saying to her mama... He is my Bhagwan aur yehi mera mandir

Avdesh taking bullet from papa rai

Avdesh meeting her in ammaji's room after Bj asking arpita not to meet till their  wedding...

Avdesh saving her from the lake monster

Avdesh pointing gun at BJ while hititing the water  monster  (This was too Good)

Avdesh telling PJ that any Mohurat id good for him when he marries Arpita

when they chupke ke se go out in the night on eve of their weeding (so Romantic)😍

Their wedding night (disaster)😭

when first time Arpita back answers him when he is trying to find about  lal singh

tHeir firdt fight when Avdesh is drunk & he pushes Arpita

He applying medicine  on her wound (so Romantic)😍

The first time she enters kitchen & cooks.the proud look on his face.

When is angry with her while she is with the arti ka thali

When Arpita saves Avdesh from the police in Haveli and hides him in trap door...

Their Hut scene when Avdesh is having high fever (uuufff😳)

She firing bullet at Rv,He taking care of her after enetring the Haveli.

Avdesh angry with BJ for asking to leave Arpita behind & escape from Haveli

OHHH i can go onnn...yaar

chatterbox thumbnail
yup all that  thats why  its so special and thats why we love this 
yoga23priya thumbnail
Vista di 🤗

don't know what to say will come back at night and unres it... 😳

( my brain works on night only 😆 )

Awesome Topic di ⭐️

Nandu di,Cb di,Swamini di 👏 ⭐️ 👏

@ Swamini di

you missed

Balcony scene 😍