Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Premeer fans dead after that for sure in fact a lot of people πŸ˜†...Hey first time in Hindi TV Serial History...an actual "bed-love making" scene πŸ˜ˆ ...Premeer could pull that off.

Harshad does admit when it comes to those scenes he's the character and he kind of lets the scene take him 😳  Oh, boy would he and AG have a lot of explaining to do to their families at home ☺️ 🀣

Explaining is the least of his worries.  He said in one of his recent articles that his family watches his show with him.

Can you imagine Harshiti doing a love scene like ours and then number of times he would be Blushing in front of his family.  πŸ˜†
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I cant view the birthday video where Harshu teases Additi coz shes not talking to him plz sum1 gimme the direct link to it
Aymee thumbnail

@Uswah - thanks for the SBS Phingoli report...I wish we got to see the hands...that would have been 😍 for one of the most romantic couples...their *ahem* wasn't as romantic as it should have been.  No bed rolling...no morning after...nothing

Sadly, Premeer's morning after is not what Premeer fans ever expected or even wanted.  😑

uswah thumbnail
Thnx Preeti fir shring d article i say na he is d one who is more Hyper to doing this kind of scenes ...πŸ˜‰ we also miss those days
And No Lisa he is actually sleeping i remem bcoz Ag look lot of time to doing tht scene she feel so shy then d director of d show is lying on d bed with HC and portray d scene infront og AG tht how u should do it ...And HC is bore so he sleep and u know reportes said we think there is in HC brain we think Dostana part 2 start🀣
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Lolz buh she was feeling shy na thats y lolz
Aymee thumbnail
Oh thank you for clearing that up Uswah.

I guess Harshad is the type that can sleep anywhere.  πŸ˜† 

It was nice to see Additi shy though.
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: uswah

Thnx Preeti fir shring d article i say na he is d one who is more Hyper to doing this kind of scenes ...πŸ˜‰ we also miss those days

And No Lisa he is actually sleeping i remem bcoz Ag look lot of time to doing tht scene she feel so shy then d director of d show is lying on d bed with HC and portray d scene infront og AG tht how u should do it ...And HC is bore so he sleep and u know reportes said we think there is in HC brain we think Dostana part 2 start🀣

πŸ˜† Donstana part 2?!

While HC deserved the sleep since he's tired...in the end AG was going to be laying down next to him.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Lolz its just weird doing a scene like that which has sooo many people like the lighting poeple directors spot people etc
Aymee thumbnail

πŸ˜† Donstana part 2?!

While HC deserved the sleep since he's tired...in the end AG was going to be laying down next to him.

πŸ˜† Yeah, he was way too comfy.  πŸ˜†
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aymee

Explaining is the least of his worries.  He said in one of his recent articles that his family watches his show with him.

Can you imagine Harshiti doing a love scene like ours and then number of times he would be ☺️ in front of his family.  πŸ˜†

Oh man...the love scenes here can get pretty racy...he would be all ☺️...his sister would be like "OMG Bhaiya I had no idea you were like that" 🀣