Bidaai2: foursome fans' ideas (join)

sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bidaai2: foursome fans' ideas

If Bidaai is back with the foursome, that's about what im dreaming since 21st june 2010 πŸ˜. Im suposing that we all wants a new story and not the continuation of bidaai 1. So let's begin by writing the concept πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and then developed some scenes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ let's bring alive RagVir and Salekh with new names and new stories no mentaly carcacter πŸ˜ƒ 

Parul Chauhan as ragini and now : ????
Sara khan as sadhna now: ??
Kinshuk Mahajan as Ranvir . now: ??
Angad Hasija as alekh. now: ???

Hope u'll join me in this topic πŸ˜ƒ 
to Dream 😍😍😍
To laugh 🀣
and smile😊😊😊 
With our fabulous foursome

PS: Do comment will send the topic to RS

(Siham(e)) πŸ˜‰
Edited by sihame - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
maybe they all could be at college? km as a player  and AH as studious
nanu11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't think the old foursome can be brought back in Bidaai 2. If they are all in new characters with new storyline, how will the theme of Bidaai be maintained? There will be no point of calling it Bidaai 2 then, and it is not going to work with the audiences. Yes, the old couples can come together in a new serial but not in Bidaai 2. If Bidaai 2 is to come, it should continue from where it was left off and with a leap, new faces for Khushi and Tamanna can be brought in. My opinion only, no offence to anyone.
sihame thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanu11

I don't think the old foursome can be brought back in Bidaai 2. If they are all in new characters with new storyline, how will the theme of Bidaai be maintained? There will be no point of calling it Bidaai 2 then, and it is not going to work with the audiences. Yes, the old couples can come together in a new serial but not in Bidaai 2. If Bidaai 2 is to come, it should continue from where it was left off and with a leap, new faces for Khushi and Tamanna can be brought in. My opinion only, no offence to anyone.

Hmmm so from my POV bidaai isnt bidaai without the foursome
please this topic is fr ppl who want the foursome back
sihame thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamina1010

maybe they all could be at college? km as a player  and AH as studious

Hmmm good πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sihame thumbnail
I WANT PARUL TO BE PRIYA 😍😍 I dnt know why bt since bidaai ended i dreamed abt a sequel fr the foursome and i jst love priya fr parul's caracter
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i want sara to be suhasi or sonali and parul to be  piya or priya and for angad and kinshuk i want angad to be anil and kinshuk to be kunal or if they contunue khushi and tammy story i want sara parul to be khsuhi and tammy and angad kinshuk to be there loves means kunal and anil to be there lovers
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I dont care about the names, I just want them together...this time I want Angad to be the one chasing Sara...same for KinRul story, let Kinny be the desperate one, no more Mohostav drama or stuff about her looks...

Angad chasing Sara...<3 Sara in denial...trying to avoid him... *faint*
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I kinda wanted Angad to be Aman and Sara to be Sara, Saira, Saima...so many names to choose from...πŸ˜†
Priyaanj thumbnail
Hey Sihame I like Priya for parul ,I guess u know why πŸ˜‰...
kinshuk can be parth or prem ...Sara would be naina and for Angad ,aman or Rohan...

Offcourse I would want them to be in college...each of them having their own attitude...
Some sport competitions and dance competitions ...
All the college stuff with some kind of a difference in their approach to love...😊