What's with Siddhesh's drama?

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
First, he abruptly interferes Mainish saying he wants to say something and if he can come on the stage? Once Manish said okay, Siddhesh comes on the stage and states, he won't say but will show. Then he goes through a full length sad dance. Once he is done that, he announces he has to do  a happy dance too and he does two of them. Then he sheds tears when Geeta compliments him, if that is a comliment (the he is nice but must learn not to say rude things as that leads him to be misunderstood).

Phokat mein dus barah minutes ka stage hogging ⭐️

Strange guy
Edited by suresh555 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think siddesh wanted to give a tribute to geetha since she's his guru. honestly i dont think he did anything wrong dere. in fact i loved his dance act... 
achieve1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

First, he abruptly interferes Mainish saying he wants to say something and if he can come on the stage? Once Manish said okay, Siddhesh comes on the stage and states, he won't say but will show. Then he goes through a full length sad dance. Once he is done that, he announces he has to do  a happy dance too and he does two of them. Then he sheds tears when Geeta compliments him, if that is a comliment (the he is nice but must learn not to say rude things as that leads him to be misunderstood).

Phokat mein dus barah minutes ka stage hogging ⭐️

Strange guy

lol i thought the same thing...yes, its a nice gesture on Siddhesh's part in wanting to give a tribute, but honestly, if a schedule has been made, then why would you want to interrupt the program? Siddhesh could've easily given the tribute to Geeta ma at the finale (I'm sure even if she doesn't come, she will definitely be watching)...it's all the same regardless...I just don't think it was fair to all the other contestants for Siddesh to come and do that. He's just trying to get extra points from Geeta ma and I think his actions portray a bit of desperation now...
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Siddesh's act was preplanned , it is just a filler in between, nice way to tribute to a teacher by her student..

siddesh is a awesome performer and his act was wonderful..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Planned or unplanned Siddesh gave special appreciation to his Guruma Geeta...He did well and is an awesome dancer-performer...Stop looking for things everywhere...Self creating issues..
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When you disrespect your Guru, then it's a problem.

When you respect your Guru, it's still a problem. There's just no pleasing some people.πŸ˜†
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought what Siddesh did for Geeta was so sweet! Showed so much of love and respect to her.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Damn if you do and Damn if you don't
Namrata_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it was really sweet of sidhesh to dedicate that to geeta. it was a wonderful performance.
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually loved that whole tribute to Master Geeta. I am not a a big fan of Master Geeta but she sure must be very loving and caring to her team members. Similar tributes have been given in the past and that tells me that she is very dear to all her team members. I am glad at least she gets this coz as of now she dint win any of the seasons. She gets a lot of criticism as well πŸ˜•toh its okay guys. I think she deserves this love after all that love she gives to her bachhaas πŸ˜› 
btw I loved the way Siddesh finished his act with rose petals, luck Geeta πŸ˜†Koi rose petals se sanman karthe toh koi Geeta ki photo ko salaam karthe hai πŸ˜†