sadhanalov thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today, mona reminded me of Sadhana ..doing things silently without letting anyone know her goodness and feeling he pain , helping to others,but getting some harsh words from saas ..i totally going to sleep with once again thing of the angel whom we can see only in grandmother's tales ------------SADHANA...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lukin4goodSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhanalov

Today, mona reminded me of Sadhana ..doing things silently without letting anyone know her goodness and feeling he pain , helping to others,but getting some harsh words from saas ..i totally going to sleep with once again thing of the angel whom we can see only in grandmother's tales ------------SADHANA...

Actually both the characters Sadhna and Mona have lot of similarities. They are selfless, always think of others, they are always misunderstood by others.. Both of them got loving but mama's boy type husband .
saraharshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhnaragini

Actually both the characters Sadhna and Mona have lot of similarities. They are selfless, always think of others, they are always misunderstood by others.. Both of them got loving but mama's boy type husband .

ha

well said...and both the characters are being played by SARA
sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well..hope this also become as big as sadhana