it WAS passionate.and HOT.

ninand thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I could care less for most of the episode today... but like someone had mentioned, the SR might be continued on Monday. maybe.. or not.

This is just to say,.. I cant get enough of these two, and I was FLOORED by the intensity of their expressions today.. I have been watching the last 3-4mins again and again and again.. I'm stunned by how passionate they looked! EVen Maan didnt hold back so much...
Ofcourse I wanted more, way more nad I am hoping and praying like hell that they continue on monday... but I have NO COMPLAINTS with the scene. It was simply and utterly passionate nad romantic.☺️
EVen the other Maan-Geet scenes leading to the house, were tension-building ... I loved their look, hot , thirsty, with hearts racing, and breath hitching with every look passed between the two, the question hanging heavy between them... ah☺️

MOst of us are riled by the fact that the episode seemed wasted. A filler kind.

I think its so , so that the audience just does not sit back thinking that the high point is over. they want us to be hooked for the coming fresh new week.

still praying really.😃

Hope there are some out there who loved what they saw. m goin nuts over the last few mins.

Edited by ninand - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hope so...they give us a better episode on monday with lot of maaneet sceenes
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninand

I could care less for most of the episode today... but like someone had mentioned, the SR might be continued on Monday. maybe.. or not.

This is just to say,.. I cant get enough of these two, and I was FLOORED by the intensity of their expressions today.. I have been watching the last 3-4mins again and again and again.. I'm stunned by how passionate they looked! EVen Maan didnt hold back so much...
Ofcourse I wanted more, way more nad I am hoping and praying like hell that they continue on monday... but I have NO COMPLAINTS with the scene. It was simply and utterly passionate nad romantic.☺️
EVen the other Maan-Geet scenes leading to the house, were tension-building ... I loved their look, hot , thirsty, with hearts racing, and breath hitching with every look passed between the two, the question hanging heavy between them... ah☺️

I think its so , so that the audience just does not sit back thinking that the high point is over. they want us to be hooked for the coming fresh new week.

still praying really.😃

Hope there are some out there who loved what they saw. m goin nuts over the last few mins.

Hmmm...MAYBE SO...!!!!!😕
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I absolutely agree with you😃

I loved what they showed thought I do wish they showed 10 more minutes of that...but we have to remember about censors in india...its one thing to show scenes where it doesn't lead to consummation and totally different to show scenes where it leads to that...I am hoping that they add more scenes on monday
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prava55663

hope so...they give us a better episode on monday with lot of maaneet sceenes

i rlly hope dey do not let us down...!!!! Only Vinu ji ya FB re only hope to confirm it ...!!!!! dey better give us FULL PROPER SR AND KISS ON MONDAY...!!!!!!!!! 😭🤢😡😳 
IF DEY NOT, V WILL SPAMMING HARD DEIR WALLSSS ...!!!!!!! EVERYWHERE, IF/FB/TWITTER...V WILL BE DEIR WORST NIGHTMAREEE EVERR...!!!!!!!!!!!!!😈.🤣🤣
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AGREE YAAR ITS SUPERBBB😍
watergirl68in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well you could see it if you had not blinked 😲

It was just hype and nothing else. If you watch it without any expectation then all is well

Watergirl
sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 i  will keep my mouth shut till monday  .
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninand

still praying really.😃

exactly!!! da love story of Maaneet hav alwas been about da intense looks and da passion dey potray wid der expressions! 😳
Dey cnt shw everyhtin tody...dey hav to keep da viewrs hookd rite!😊
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

I absolutely agree with you😃

I loved what they showed thought I do wish they showed 10 more minutes of that...but we have to remember about censors in india...its one thing to show scenes where it doesn't lead to consummation and totally different to show scenes where it leads to that...I am hoping that they add more scenes on monday

Where was the censor board during Roop Tera Mastana? Where was the censor board during the consummation scene in Odhani? (which by the way was 100 times better than what they showed today)

I wasn't expecting something too graphic but surely they could have done better that Maan just untying her dori? I mean that's it, really? What else happened? What about using camera tricks to show a kiss at least?

I don't think it was bad at all but they could have showed SO much more without it being over the top and being too X rated.

Whatever, consummation scene was over for me the moment they dimmed the lights and I can only hope for a better morning after scene where they don't use the same ghisa pita dialogue of 'aaj hum ek ban gaye' with mahi playing in the BG. I guess on the bright side at least Maan didn't give any of those dadaji type kisses on her forehead😆