Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 12 and 13 May

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
And as the name suggests...It is all about Kesar...even the font are Kesar as you can see😳...
Welll I had been thinking of starting a regular character analysis thread but got a bit held up ...but now it is weekend and E lo!!!  here I am !!!.😆..
Well do tell me If you like and should I continue...would love to have your opinions...😃 (Shalini you better not renege this time😡😆)

So I start with the 12 May wala episode when Kesar takes on the responsibilit.. I somehow like this 'sticking to his word' wala Kesar (LOL somehow is such  lame word...I am just loving him...period!!!😆) ...Whatever he does, he doesnot do it sublimely...he does it whole heartedly, completely and truthfully...He said he would take up the responsibilities and he is doing it..even when Dushyant wanted to give him an easy way out, he did not take it...He is not afraid to make mistakes, which he is bound to, considering his inexperience, but he is not even humble to accept it...he just takes up the challenge as a routine...

By the way did someone feel that he has mellowed down towards Dushyant also??? He was not taunting him or making snide remarks at him, he just took up the responsibility and brushed away all Dushyant's worries by a smile of reassurance towards Motabha...

And the moment you see Gulaal getting ready and singing...you know you are in for a whooosy whooosy scene ahead...the way he opens up a crack of Gulaal's door and stares at her...there is such blatant adolescence oozzing out  in this scene...(By the way it was interesting Gulaal was singing a Gopi song...Mara paalavde bandhayo Jashoda no jaayo...that yashoda's son has been bound to my pallu...that is such a Krisnamay song😳)...

And I love the way how he always bows his head down when he comes near her...it is not only because of the height difference, because Talli  is also of the same height as Gulaal but he hardly does that...

It is more of a deference he shows towards Gulaal...

And I just love how childish he still is...staring at her blatantly when she is not looking and then when she calls him inside, he refuses to meet her eyes...and he just doesnot meet her eyes, even when he is asking if she wants something from the city, it is only when he hears the wobble and the smile in Gulaal's voice that he turned to look at her...and the way he is blinking his eyes as if overwhelmed by the attention..😍
😍😍    
I swear that is so teenager like😳...awed by the woman standing in front of him...

And the way he just stares at her, watching her talking to a photo frame and not even feeling a tad bad about it...and I just love how these days every time Gulaal talks about somebody being happy, Kesar puts a question to her that is SHE happy??? that is so exclusive in this relation... for Gulaal everybody's happiness is her happiness...and for Kesar...Duniya jaaye bhaad mein...her happiness is his supreme wish...

Did someone feel that When Gulaal was talking about putting other responsibilities on his shoulders, Kesar was not listening ...he just was stuck on the fact that she was happy????

And oh!! the look he gave when he saw his bangles on her hand...that was a look of such pure bliss... I have always wondered at the smallest of gestures like this bringing such big happiness in someone's heart...but I guess that is Love😳...It was such a mysterious smile by the way😃

He is so happy when Gulaal calls him back while he was leaving!!!!
Thinking that finally she wants something for herself...but alas😆 poor guys is to be saddled with Talli🤢😆...
It was such a helpless and resigned look that he gave Gulaal when she asked him to take Talli with her...Poor fellow...saddled with a tape recorder without a stop button all the way...😛😆

Oww ...and the coin thing😳...Gulaal has such innocence in her at that point of time na...no wonder he just forgot the coin in his hand...he would have forgotten even if he had a lightened fire cracker in his hand...😆

There was something drastically intense in that stare...I would have been afraid if I had been Gulaal...there was no way one COULDNOT understand THAT look...It was NOT innocent too☺️...And he is so entranced by her, he doesnot even know what he talking...

It was symbolic to a certain extent...his coin saying Talli and he concentrating on Gulaal...something fatalistic like Talli already been predicted by all for him, and he, oblivious to everything, except Gulaal...*sigh* I just love the hoplessness in this all😍

The lines that she looked beautiful in her hair open were so automatic and Gulaal did become conscious...but am not going to discuss Red in this saffron thread😆😆😆

And the compliment might have been unintentional and totally an unguarded reaction on his part, but his response to that was not...he actually stood there to see the reaction on Gulaal's face and he knew that it had not gone well...and so he just walked away...no embarassed laugh, no sorry, no blah blah...this or that...you take it or leave it...I gave it to you...that is just so Kesar...Direct Dil se😳😆

The convo in the compound was so puppy-love kind of thing na.?? It reminded me of the Kesar who would insist Gulaal to come with him to the school...he had those expressions when he was asking her to come with him na??? He just doesnot want her out of sight,,,oowww!! so cute😳😳😳

And the expressions he gives to Talli as just too good...the poor guys is so tolerating her ...but I like how he does all for her in friendship... and he calls her Chudail🤣
🤣🤣🤣

That Gulaal Vasant and Durgesh convo is so imbibed in his mind as a young boy na...the ghost just dont leave him at any point of time...
and he is such a cute guy...asking the eunuch's that he is looking for someone like them
🤣🤣🤣...arre bhai (errr... mere bhai nahi, Talli ke bhai😛..) dont you know that it is a pick up line...you tell somebody that you are searching for someone like them is damn mushy line...kucch to atmosphere dekh ke bol liya kar...agar isme se ek bhi tere picche pad gayya to tera kya hoga re, Kesuda🤣🤣

The 13 May episode showed us a concerned Kesar...he humbled himself to a stage where he would not recongize even himself...but he did it...for his sister and for Gulaal...the seriousness with which Gulaal had told him had deeply penetrated inside his 'ziddi skull' and he is ready to go all and out for smoothening all he had bulldozed with his anger... it is this wholesomeness that I keep ranting about...he doesnot do anything in half measures...he does everything in his power to do what he has set out to do...(and ofcourse I hated the takla boss of Yogesh...frankly they both deserve each other..both khadus😡😆)

And another letter...how many exactly has he written...me need to raid this box ASAP...On the other hand ...I love to hear his voice reciting those letters...wonder how many times he would have read them over and over again ...when he had no one but himself to console 😭...

It is actually quite heart breaking to imagine little Kesar, sitting alone, in a hostel room, re-reading those letters and crying in anger, frustration and helplessness...It is good though that the memory doesnot make him sad, and he is smiling just having those child like thoughts on the letter in his hands...

And did I enjoy his mega discomfort when Gulaal just barged in😉...the way he just hid the letter like a student caught copying in the exams with a chit...😆

Well did someone think that he had not set out to ask Gulaal to clean up his room, and it was just the first thought he had, as he had been reading that letter, and he said it just to stop her from going because he wanted some exclusive time with her, before sharing her, with all other downstairs😳

And see again that whole heartedness of Kesar, he might have started on a weak limb, but then he grew strong...he developed his request ... and when Gulaal said Talli,this time he did not take it jokingly, he took it very seriously...Again the child Kesar surfacing, treating Gulaal has his ... how can Gulaal think that somebody else might touch anything personal to Kesar...It was just Gulaal who had the rights to do so...

And the look he gives her,...that secret happiness, that expression of elated success, clamped into a straight face with pure will...the look from under the brows...owww..he is such a bachaa😆

And when he tells her that 'mere kehne se kya hoga...tu bhi iss zindagi ka hissa hai' ...Well personally I thought he was trying to say that she should not be thinking about anyone saying anything and that she is a part of his life, come what may!! Duniya jaaye bhaad mein😆

And see again he doesnot step back..although he himself is overwhelmed on what he just says...but he doesnot step back..he just stares back...sticking to his stand...*sigh* and when she leaves he is as if left in a daze...as if her presence itself generates an atmosphere in which he is so different that when she goes, she takes that aura and he is left wondering, what just happened...awww ...that was such sheer chemistry on the screeen...

So that is it...I think I have blabbered enough...do tell me if you want me to stop ...and do post your thoughts...would love to discuss with you guys😃
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beauifully written.👏...pls i would like to read more such beautiful analysis😍 and btw thanks for giving us the meaning of the song that gulaal was humming...so symbolic that krishna being tied to her pallu😳
Abhi4u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written. You should also be adding your analysis to the Appreciation thread for it to stay permanently. Dont you think so??Edited by Abhi4u - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

beauifully written.👏...pls i would like to read more such beautiful analysis😍 and btw thanks for giving us the meaning of the song that gulaal was humming...so symbolic that krishna being tied to her pallu😳

Hello Dr.😆 I remember you saying that once..but I dont know your name...So shall I call you Manzil??? I happen to like that name a lot😳...
Ya the song she was humming is a very simple and old folk song...they have such simplistic touch to them...love how the CVs have maintained it...the rustic Gujarat touch...and the tittle of this thread is also a folk song...It is an old Garba😃
Thanks yaara... for all the encouragement...I just love to write on this forum...am glad you found it readable😳
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi4u

Beautifully written. You should also be adding your analysis to the Appreciation thread for it to stay permanently. Dont you think so??

Ya ...Abhi I will add ,,,was just waiting for some feedback...whether it is good enough to put there...because in there, I have seen some fantastic posts...was not sure of this one...😳
thanks yaara😃
Abhi4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Ya ...Abhi I will add ,,,was just waiting for some feedback...whether it is good enough to put there...because in there, I have seen some fantastic posts...was not sure of this one...😳
thanks yaara😃

I know that thread is to the point, only about Neil. But you are appreciating him as Kesar. Isn't it?
Agreed that has some fantastic posts. It is just to put all the appreciation for Neil together in a single post. thats what I think so.
Abhi4u thumbnail
Btw, after learning the meaning odf the song I am worried...Gulaal is in Yashoda mode still.

And did you read the possibility of Gulaal getting axed??
Edited by Abhi4u - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
@ Abhi you are right...it needs concentration on one thread...and dont worry yaara!! the song is from a Gopi/Radha point of view...It is old song na ..that is why the Gopi/Radha  is not taking Krishna's name...she is referring him as Yashoda's son...😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Oh you dont know how bad I felt about that...It seems that every show I like is either being axed for CVs destroy the track to such an exent that you would wish that they would end the show...But this time I wont let them ruin the happiness I am having right now about this track...am determined about that...😃...Keep heart yaara...everything will be alright😃
-Srushti- thumbnail

you better not call this a comment... I need a detailed one...😆