WHY the "papa" dialogue..!!!

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
The "papa" dialogue was not needed at all..just ruined the scene..like wth? Since when does MSK need permission..they cud have just gone with it..i hope tom is real hot..but not gunna expect anymore..i mean itz love marriage..dun they wanna make love? Then why this baby thinggg ughghghghg
We already know SR gunna happen..they cud have shown it in a hot way..i hope tom is some real hot sequence..plzz cvs..dun let us down..this is the most special day of maaneet and for the show as well..make it worth watching 10000 times

Not like it ruined everything..but it sounded wierd..i mean..well watever..we all have such high hopes..i hope we arent disappointed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The 'papa' dialogue is nothing but a double entendre...

Aab woh yeh toh nahi bol sakta on ke Geet mein tumhare saath Deed karna chahata hun... I am getting desperate... ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya it is indirectly asking for SR
KTrachna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% agree yaar ðŸ˜Š
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oye, Lyla considering what Geet has been through, what Maan said was perfectly apt. He respects her which is why he had used that way to go for permission. He will not do anything with her unless if she is fully ready to.
Maan is just respecting Geet as a wife..and as a woman...and for that I respect maan even more. Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
luckystar007 thumbnail
I love this way of asking.t he prove that  he loves his wife much more. 
Viji79 thumbnail
Warna Geet toh kiss bhi nahi karne deti. Then this was the only way MSK had to remind her about the long pending deed.
naamteeg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kesha2412

The 'papa' dialogue is nothing but a double entendre...

Aab woh yeh toh nahi bol sakta on ke Geet mein tumhare saath Deed karna chahata hun... I am getting desperate... ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

I agree, I think he is implying that they should take their relationship to the next level... not sure why the writers had to pick those phrases  to convey the message.

I guess in some ways it is good. 
Now we have Maan all hot and upset with Geet's reaction. 
And this will set the stage for some very intense scenes between them during the SR.

If they were all lovey dovey and happy leading to the SR then the intensity would have been missing.😉
neet2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
It hinted the SR !!😉
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

yes even i felt that dialogue ruined the entire sequence