In The Middle - Kriyansh FF - Discontinued (P.20)

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

In The Middle

For Kria and Rey, dance is their first love and their last, but this story is about the love that came in the middle, literally.

After being selected for the zonal auditions from their college along with the Dazzlers, the Weaklings (retaining their team name) had given a "dazzling" performance in the zonal auditions.

Kria and the Weaklings were waiting in the wings for the results to be announced, after their performance. Kria closed her eyes and began praying.

"Rey chalo!" Sharon dragged him out of the green room.

"Alright everyone, so we're done with the West Zone auditions for Footloose and the five teams to be selected with go to the Zonal Mega Auditions." The announcer said. "The results are out, and teams that made it to the mega auditions are, in no particular order, the Hot Steppers form Gandhinagar Law College, Gujarat!" The roars went up as the first team made it to the stage amidst the chaos backstage. "The next is a no shocker guys; this team has been earned the respect of being the best one in Mumbai, the Dazzlers from St. Louis College, Mumbai!" The whole auditorium rose with eardrum shattering cheers as the Dazzlers mounted the stage. Kria opened her eyes, she knew this was going to happen.

Rey looked back at the wings, he knew she was there, her hands joined together in a prayer. As she opened her doe eyes he could see the sparkle in them going away as if she'd lost her hope. All he wanted to do was to go to her hold her hand.

"The next teams to go into the mega auditions is, Josh from College of Commerce and Arts, Pune and Laze Off from St. Peter's Academy of Arts, Goa!" Both the teams ran onto the stage from different sides of the stage. The stage was totally crowded now. Rey couldn't see Kria anymore but he kept on looking in that direction.

"And last but not the least, the team which didn't even exist till two months back but has shown us where talent is time doesn't matter! The Weaklings from St. Louis College Mumbai!"  Kria opened her eyes again in shock and looked at Neha who stood by her side not realizing what she had heard.

"Kria we won! We in Mega Auditions!" Neha screamed and hugged her while Swayam dragged both of them to the already crowded stage.

Kria still couldn't realize what was happening. Did Neha say they won? Was it possible? She felt herself bump into someone as she got pushed around.

"Congratulations." She heard him whisper in her ear. She knew who it was. There was another push and she found her back hitting into him more as he held her by her shoulder to steady her. She looked up and saw his warm light brown eyes staring at her. She could feel her heartbeat quicken just when she felt his grasp on her shoulder loosen as Vicky pulled him away.

...to be continued. ❤️

Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I just had this idea in my mind about their jodi. I hope you guys like it. This FF is gonna be pretty short and fast and romantic.

Right now i'm extremely busy, but won't be after a week *bwhahaha*! Exams will be over next Sunday then i'll try wrapping it up fast since i'll be vella for like a week, but no promises since my family is planning too many trips and won't be having internet everywhere I go but i promise i'll complete this, that is, if you guys want me to.

Do tell me how it is.

Luv,

Pree. ❤️

P.S. Forgot the name of their college. And i know the name of the other teams are pretty lame. 😉

P.P.S. Please comment if you want a PM.

PM List (In ascending order):

.Anamika.

_Akanksha_

*Sharon*

-Destiny-

100littledevils

Aasthahere

ANANYA_AGARWAL

bubblykaur

brainychild92

dansindiadans

IndigoBlues

jiya_angel

luv_wacko

mjht_one

mayurlover4eva

Muks20

Nadz_YuNalover

neetusidhu

niru273

nyxx

PKYEK-Abhiya

priya.harshiti

sana.shanak

--shama--

spring567

sweetapple2995

sanjna4

switangel27

Tabzy

upeka

xMamz2ellee

yummoBB

Index:

page 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 10, 13, 17... Note Pg 20 - Discontinued.

Edited by Sheherzade - 12 years ago
switangel27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiii
Nice start
Do continue soon and add me in your PM list
cheers
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You beat me to writing one! I was planning on starting one but I didn't know how to start off and I've just started summer courses so I don't want to slack off either!

But great job!! It was awesome! Keep writing! :D
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesom FF yaar
plz do continue...waiting to read the next part
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
pls update soon..it's really interesting..add me in ur PM list!
Roshni.x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome ff, can't wait for the next part to be up 😃👍🏼
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
its awesome plzzz continue!!!! 👏😳
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow amazing concept...do cont soon
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome !!pls continue!! pls pm me if u do !
jus cant wait 2 see wat happens !!