Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-13 May, 2011

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh god u poor thing. 45 minutes ka episode.  feel so sorry for u for updating us but alas just be glad that Baji will be finally hopefully be out of this mad show.  It's so sad to see every character being eliminated in the most disastrous way that it was possible. πŸ˜” Anyway, who cares. Ratings hain, story jaye dustbin mein. πŸ€’ Edited by -Ritz- - 12 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
me second πŸ˜ƒ
be back tomorrow πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited:
This gotta be the worst episode in the history of LTL man πŸ€’
These "current" guys SUCK at serial making🀒...barring the LTL1 πŸ˜†
Digu calling Naku as Sahiba?? SAHIBA??? W*F πŸ˜² 
I can imagine him smiling and saying that..🀒
Aww my poor Baji...πŸ€—...what are they doing with this poor soul...
Suds also saying things to him?? Woh kehte hai na...Every Dog has a day..🀒..I would said this in english but forget it...tu samajh gayi na πŸ˜†
Glad that Baji is FINALLY out of that Pagal Niwas...
No comments on AS and her lover boy...🀒
 I liked the emo's u used to hit Digu every time...specially the one where you were speaking to him and hitting him...πŸ˜†  SO cute emo's...🀣
Me done...πŸ˜ƒ
And i feel so sorry for you dude...here you go πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
3rd :D

ise baat par ek shair arz hai !

Dur say dekha tu horror film lag rahe thi (talking abt the update )

Dur say dekha tu horor fiilm lag rahe thi 

Karreeb ja k dekha tu horror film he thi🀒

OMG srush , 

how can u , i mean how can u watch this shit !

i cant belive it :(

this is a disaster!

Btw srush tumhare Like ka color aisa hai jaise kala ki lipstick πŸ˜†
so bright red mera green tu dikhta he nahi :P

lets change the colors only :P
Edited by kiran255 - 12 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res
Dekh mere aur tere kitne bure din aa gaye,😭mere isliye kyunki itne ... 😑😑😑 episode ke liye main spot reserve kar rahi hoon aur tere isliye kyunki tu ye sab jhel rahi hai hum sabko update dene ke liye.

Edited :

No comments for SAHIBA & her paani-puri eating spree.
No comments for AS & her pendulum act
No comments for Suds again being ullu
No comments for black & white make-up ki dukan

Lots of love for our BaajiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
He proved time & again that if his friend is GADHA then he is super GADHAπŸ˜†
Baaji bhi iss pagalkhana se nikal gaya.πŸ₯³

So,conclusion of today's episode is -
all the characters we knew in past 15months took exit today.

Lage raho colorsπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ with ur new show🀒 starring sahiba,diggu & NS.

Lots of hug for u sweetyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by preety_219 - 12 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Srush, sounds really bad dude This Baji hoo-ha has got you real down it seems...will come back to edit.

EDIT: I'm so sorry you have to watch this, I really am. It must be the worst episode since the 28th because listening to a man (Suds) who treated the family like s*** when they were captive in PN, over Baji who took every beating and insult and instilled faith, is just pure sad. So now Baji is out, no one will try and find Tasha...but how, what, who, when, where don't matter because the show is alien. I can't even say I feel angry with AS because it was kind of expected, with her pendulum acts.

As for news of Deegu calling Naku 'Sahiba', all I can say is WTH? πŸ˜• I am watching Vintage from the start right now, and I am LOVING koyal Naku, her personality, her strength of mind and sheer maturity are so admirable. What I have heard of Naku now, totally contradict the whole essence of her character from late 2009-2011 March. The girl deserved to have her past put forward to Dutta. I am so angry with the CVs for ignoring that aspect. She suffered sooo much Somehow, had Vintage continued with MR as Dutta, it would have been natural for a newly wed couple to open up about their past in naturally flowing conversations...and somewhere, the idea of a man or woman, being able to talk about their past events, is natural in every relationship. A track like this would have worked wonders! Sorry for the long post. But the butchering is hurting more, as I start to watch Vintage from the beginning, witnessing koyal Naku's trials and tribulations for the first time. Thanks Srush πŸ€—

Edited by neets_ltl - 12 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess digu placed the drugs from a small briefcase given by NS but today in the show, when they find the drugs, it looks much more than that. Another blooper from the CVs.

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

omg did they put 'special' *cough* episode on 2day??

can sum1 pls summarise wat bulls**t they showed 2day?

i jus cannot bear d torture of reading this

jus saw shrushz wonderul emoticanz...

thnku so much 4 this bbe...u r truely brave n an awsome m8!!  

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

omg did they put 'special' *cough* episode on 2day??

can sum1 pls summarise wat bulls**t they showed 2day?

i jus cannot bear d torture of reading this

jus saw shrushz wonderul emoticanz...

thnku so much 4 this bbe...u r truely brave n an awsome m8!!  

Not a special episode all the shows extended to 45 mins because Guiness records program ended.

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😑OMG ,, finally the day has cme whre ther is  namkaran for the lead lady and old friends pushed out of the house ,,what an exit ,, 😑 man i truly feeling like 😑😑😑😑😑  the show sinks to Rock bottom

Oh pl change the name of the show someone tell them 😑

sorry had to vent it out srush ... i am reactign like this reading the WU imagine wht u must be feeling like watching it ,,,truly me with you πŸ€—

So me  starting with  your 1st emo , might as well for , this is awesome ,, perrrfect  after watching the epi

oh Ya today fri the 13th  hmm you bet the worst EPI ,,

with bajji gne now toh even audiences will understand Dutta wapas nahin ayega  somebody gonna be toasted 

at the hospital,, OMG you  got  the perfect emo,  smashing him full on.. that was just the one for himmπŸ˜†

so they demand panipuri and he gets

they are trying to tell the audiecnes he is good guy ,,per how will people be convinced ,
after seeing him shooting an old lady

Oh the PN scene was tooo tormenting me cannot go further ..😭😭 
I HATE  AS/ Suds/ Leela/ roops  THEY KNEW BAJJI is not like this ,,yet they 😭 such mein Pagal Niwas hai yeh they are a gorup of SELFISH PEOPLE

wht to say Abt nana and diggu ,, woh toh  apna dhanda kar rahe hain

waaah Duttaaa😭  me too with yu srush
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago